Forums

1. News & Info

1. News & Announcements   (62,199 visits to this link)

2. Developer's Blog

A place where the staff discusses current and future changes to be made, and the reasoning behind them.

News, updates and suggestions related to NovaExt.

2. NovaRO

1. 5,199

General discussion of NovaRO itself. Please do not post suggestions here.

Form long term parties and organize outings on the server!

Videos pertaining to NovaRO can be found here!

1. Request Support   (3,893 visits to this link)

If you have an issue with your account, please post your problem here, so that a GM may review it!

2. Technical Support

Post any issues with the client, patcher or website here.

1. Draft WoE Discord   (12 visits to this link)

2. WoE Discussion

Suggestions and Discussions about War of Emperium!

The After-WoE festivities here!

Players looking for a guild? Guilds looking for players?

November 10, 2019 under Announcements

A new Alternate Outfit has now arrived to NovaRO! You can swap into this outfit via our Stylist, under the Outfit section. Enjoy looking cooler than the average Mechanic!

View Announcement   

• I guess you're using Rolling, so in my personal opinion AGI > VIT. The thing here is that you need something like rideword hat, Incubus/Succubus pet and probably hunter fly card(s) for HP and SP leeching.  You could try to make your own Rideword hat and farm the hunter fly cards. It shouldn't be too hard.   Also... You should change the pantie for a ninja suit (Combo with Shinobi Sash). You can get it easy in gramps 85+   Depending on your zeny, you could also buy a cheap Giant snake skin with agi, str enchants. I hope it helps you. Good luck 
    • I'll let the suggestion stand, but I am going to lock the topic preemptively as I can already see the Clown Fiesta forming over head.   If this is a topic the commissioners wish to discuss they are more than free to do so.
    • The server has already preemptively banned/nerfed the use of certain mvp cards that negatively and dramatically affect gameplay in BG/woe. GTB is pure cancer and nullifies magic completely, rendering warlocks (and other magic based classes) completely useless. As it currently stands, there is only a single player with an active gtb card (which is weird considering the time this server has been up) so this change doesnt affect 99% of the server and should be implemented in all fairness to other mvp cards that received the same treatment, some of which haven't even dropped to players.   
    • There's so much imbalance in this game, but in bg its only snap. I bet even Saitama can't catch them
    • As the title says. 900m as buyout w/ Card.  
  • Images

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Agner