• Christmas Patch Notes

Panic
    • Patch Notes

Qhalguh.png

Christmas Event

• The Christmas Event is here! Speak to Santa in Prontera to participate.
    • Santa's Gift Delivery now has a new Hard Mode with a new set of rewards:
      • Green Eremes Scarf
      • Gold Eremes Scarf
      • Gold Ribbon Scarf
    • Snowball has returned with a few changes and a new twist!
      • The event will still run every 6 hours, at 5:30, 11:30, 17:30 and 23:30. (A portal will open in Prontera)
      • Players will now get 2 Jolly Socks straight to inventory per knockout instead of 1. There will be no more Jolly Socks dropped on the floor.
      • Players now drop a Naughty Coal when knocked out. Naughty Coals can be used to buy the following items from Antonio in the staging area.
        •  32702.png -  Antonio's Snow Shoes  - Increases movement speed inside the Snowball Arena. (Expires after each round)
        •  34148.png - Antonio's Ski Jacket  - Reduces damage taken by snowballs in the Snowball Arena. (Expires after each round)
        •  34145.png - Festive Lacrosse Stick  - Increases damage your Snowballs do in the Snowball Arena. (Expires after each round)
        •  34150.png - Medicated Snowball  - Throwing it at a team member allows you to heal them. 
        •  34147.png - Antonios Trap Tool  - Allows you to place a freezing trap inside the Snowball. (One time use) 
        •  32634.png - Big Snowball  - A snow ball that hits harder and in a 5x5 area. (One time use)
      • Every 35 seconds supply crates will be dropped in the middle, left, and right sides of the Snowball arena. These supply crates contain Jolly Socks, Naughty Coals, and the Golden Snowball which can be used to one shot an enemy in the Snowball Arena.
    • Snowball now has it's own set of achievements.
      • Snow much fun! 
        • Participate in 150 rounds of snowball.
        • Title: Snow Much Fun
      • Abominable Snowball
        • Knock out 500 players in snowball.
        • Title: Abominable Snowball
      • Don’t go around BRRfooted!
        • Equip a full set of Snowball gears (boots, weapon, armor).
        • Title: BRRfooted
      • Gimme Gimme!
        • Open 5 supply crates during snowball.
        • Title: Unwrapped
      • You're Snow Joke!
        • Win snowball 100 times.
        • Title: Snow Joke
      • Practicing Snowbalist
        • Heal 100 team mates using the Medicated Snowball.
        • Title: Snowbalist
      • Ice to meet you!
        • Freeze 100 players using Antonio's Trap.
        • Title: Jack Frost
    • Secret Santa Gifts have been revamped, with a few new hats and some new consumables.
    • Add 3 new hat limited time hat quests.
      • 32624.png Gingerbread Beret -  manuk,169,268
      • 32625.png Gingerbread Stoll -  lighthalzen,99,124
      • 32623.png Gingerbread Bow -  xmas,112,128
    • The Shelter Supervisor has returned and has 3 more kittens that need a good home!
    • Smile the Milliner has arrived and will take your jolly socks in exchange for recoloring some Christmas hats.
    •  32696.png - Noel Set Box  added to the Nova shop for 15,000 Nova Points
    • front.png   Back.png
    •  32690.png - Frosty Pet Egg  added to the Nova shop for 2,500 Nova Points
    • All existing Christmas Nova shop boxes have made their return to the limited time section of the Nova Shop!
    • Event Ticket Manager now has a new limited time event egg -  32691.png - Sweet Event Egg for 10 event tickets

Features

• The Training Chamber now has a Monster Hunter setting toggle.
    • The Run For Your Life event now gives out participation rewards to all players that manage to stay alive for 30 seconds.
    • The Fall of Glast Heim Normal and Hard instances have had their cooldowns separated.
    • The [Hard] Friday Instance boss can now be summoned after defeating 200 mobs in the map, without having to wait 30 minutes. Currently bugged.
    • The @battlestats command will now display the new Short Attack Range modifier.

Item

Skills

• Fixed a bug where Shadow Form was not being removed by Hunter's Detect and Archer's Attention Concentrate skills.
    • Algiz Runestone can now be used outside of guild castles.
    • Swap Gear will now keep the Autoguard status.

War of Emperium and Battlegrounds

•  Siege Commissioners  The BG Happy Hour at 6:00 has been moved back an hour to 5:00 so that it can be played prior to the War of Emperium.
    •  Siege Commissioners  Barricades can once more be healed by Warmer in Battlegrounds.
    •  Siege Commissioners  Silvervine Root Twist effect duration is now halved in Battlegrounds.
    •  Siege Commissioners  Draft War of Emperium siege reduction will be increased from 50% to 65%. (Experimental Change)
    •  Siege Commissioners  Implemented Guild Flag skill:
      • Setting the flag:
        • 5 second cast time, 5 minute cooldown. (Same as Emergency Call)
        • Flag will last for 5 minutes, after which it will be automatically destroyed.
        • Flag cannot be placed behind any Barricades. If Barricades are erected in front of a Flag after the Flag has been set, the Flag will be destroyed.
        • Each flag has 50 HP and takes 1 damage per attack.
      • Recalling to the flag:
        • 2 seconds interruptable cast time, 2.5 minutes cooldown. Cooldown is only applied when the skill is successfully used.
        • Can only be used when there are more 12 guild members around the flag
        • Cannot be used within the first 20 seconds after dying.
        • Can be used in towns and outside of the castle.
      • Flags placed by the defending guild can be destroyed by any other guild.
      • Flags placed by attacking guilds can only be destroyed by the defending guild.
      • Guild-wide announcements will be made when a flag is placed or destroyed.

Edited by Panic

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

27 minutes ago, Mom0 said:

cant enter xmas mini games

Should be fixed already.

18 minutes ago, Prozak666 said:

Smokie Transformation Leaves hat seems to be bugged, can't be put on any storage.

Same as the above although, sadly, it will require a reboot. Same for Shining Defense Scroll and Gin Potion of Energy. Sorry about that!

Share this comment

30 minutes ago, Darcy said:

Gin potion of energy and Shining Defense scroll can't be stored either.

Also fixed.

Share this comment

I don't know where to post it so i just leave it here

Southern cross/[1] proc Cross Impact instead of Cross Slash .. in divine pride net and iro

it is X slash not CI

and is there an updated list of skills that can be copied by reproduce and updated list 

That can be used by Auto Shadow Spell? 

And why i can't use Ignition break and Wind cutter on bow but i can use sonic wave? When their 

Restriction are all N/A https://irowiki.org/wiki/Reproduce/List_of_reproducible_skills

and i can't copy Xslash, that is not a transcended skill right ? That is an extend 2nd job skill

That can be used with dagger and deals dmg so intimidate should be able to copy it. 

Sorry if this questions are dumb and out of place, i just started playing again 

Share this comment

2 hours ago, 2B said:

Southern cross/[1] proc Cross Impact instead of Cross Slash

Please open up a Bug Report in the Item Script section!

2 hours ago, 2B said:

and is there an updated list of skills that can be copied by reproduce and updated list 

That can be used by Auto Shadow Spell? 

1. While you can use iRO's listing as a base for what is able to be copied, they still keep the skill properties such weapon restrictions and whatnot. In which case, both Ignition Break and Wind Cutter are considered melee skills, while Sonic Wave is a ranged attack. That might've been just an oversight on their wiki.
    2. For Plagiarism, you can only copy 2nd class, damaging skills. While that includes part of the Ninja and Taekwon spell lists, it does not include Kagerou/Oboro/Star Emperor or Soul Reaper. You can also use iRO's listing to check what is copyable by Plagiarism.
    3. As for Auto Shadow Spell, you cannot autocast any expanded class/3rd class spells.

(And of course, welcome back!)

Share this comment

So... what's the deal of those new consumables for weekly coins?

Shining Defense Scroll > +500 DEF and +200 MDEF for 1 hour, not dispelled on death;

Gin Potion of Energy > 5% Max SP Regen per 5s + Move Speed for 1 hour, not dispelled on death;

Gin Rejuvenation Potion > 4% Max HP Regen per 3s + Move Speed for 1 hour, not dispelled on death.

Is there a meaning behind this or just wanting to turn any class into a semi-tank now?

+500 DEF is a reduction of 50% to incoming damage (you only get 50% of original damage)

+200 MDEF is a reduction of 60% to incoming damage (you only get 40% of original damage)

With all those new pots for weekly coins + their rework, I wouldn't be surprised if someone (read: not a 5b+ gear person) managed to solo (or duo) farm BIo 5 with RK or GX now...

Edited by Hikari Owari

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Hikari Owari said:

So... what's the deal of those new consumables for weekly coins?

Shining Defense Scroll > +500 DEF and +200 MDEF for 1 hour, not dispelled on death;

Gin Potion of Energy > 5% Max SP Regen per 5s + Move Speed for 1 hour, not dispelled on death;

Gin Rejuvenation Potion > 4% Max HP Regen per 3s + Move Speed for 1 hour, not dispelled on death.

Is there a meaning behind this or just wanting to turn any class into a semi-tank now?

+500 DEF is a reduction of 50% to incoming damage (you only get 50% of original damage)

+200 MDEF is a reduction of 60% to incoming damage (you only get 40% of original damage)

With all those new pots for weekly coins + their rework, I wouldn't be surprised if someone (read: not a 5b+ gear person) managed to solo (or duo) farm BIo 5 with RK or GX now...

Is for getting closer to KRO i think? I mean, they have those kind of potions, but there they're from their cash shop afaik (not sure tho), glad they implemented them in a non P2W way.

Rk and GX Solo or Duo bio 5 was already doable before those potions, and even before the Rework.

But when i see KRO videos in BIO5, what more amazes me is not the damage, what more amazes me is: "Hey that ranger survived Kathryne's Jupitel with no Shield WTF!!!"

So for my part, i'm glad they implemented them.

Share this comment