A new selection of headgears is now available to be recolored by Smile.
- Added 3 new colors to the Noel set
- Added 2 new colors to the Reindeer set
- Gift of Panagia
- Christmas Cat Beanie
- Knit Rabbit Ears
- Fixed an issue where Antonio's Ski Jacket's autoguard effect was being removed.
- Jolly Gift Box has been added to the Nova shop for 2,500 Nova Points.
- A new mini-game, Bombring Assault, has been implemented!
- You will be able to compete in this event throughout the winter.
- Bombring Assault consists of a 4-man deathmatch with the last person standing winning it all.
- Players can join Ranked Queue or Party Queue by talking with Bjorn Bombson, at Prontera (150, 185).
By participating in the Ranked Queue, players can earn points towards the Bombring Track and obtain exclusive rewards!
- Players must win 5 rounds in order to earn a notch.
- Playing ranked queue during Happy Hour (at 3:00, 9:00, 15:00 and 21:00 server time) will earn you '19 Santa Boxes.
- This track can only be finished 1 time per account.
Cross Impact now has its dash effect and cooldown removed and uses its old damage formula (1500% at level 5).
- This change does not affect its ability to apply critical strikes.
- Enchant Deadly Poison damage bonus has been reduced from +300% to +200%.
- Community Suggestion Moved PvP Warper NPC in a number of towns.
- Status effect icons for Temporal Boots have been added.
- Moved the hat quest NPC "Traveling Merchant" from nova_vend (192, 79) to nova_vend (156, 18).
- Expanded the Market map
- Asura Strike's SP regeneration debuff duration has been reduced from 10 to 3 seconds.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Geffen Magic Tournament buffs no longer work in Battlegrounds and War of Emperium.
- Algiz Runestone no longer works in Battlegrounds.
Siege Commissioners Masquerade skills will now show a notification on their targets when the skill fails.
- This change has been put into place so players can get a better idea of how often Masquerades fail.
- Siege Commissioners Players casting Emergency Recall now take doubled damage.
- Siege Commissioners Players under Kaite effect now receive +50% bonus physical damage instead of +400%.
- Siege Commissioners Enchant Deadly Poison multipliers have been reduced by 30% for Soul Breaker in Battlegrounds and War of Emperium.
- Siege Commissioners Anti-Material Blast now has a 100% success rate in WoE and BG.
- Siege Commissioners Fallen Angel no longer consumes coins in WoE and BG.