• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Sign in to follow this  

Christmas Screenshot Contest Winners

Millefey
    • Events

Christmas Screenshot Contest Winners

We asked you to share your Holiday Cheer with us and over 60 of you did! It was wonderful to see so many screenshots and the ways you expressed the theme.

There were gifts, family, love and tenderness... Escapades, outside games, lots of snow and so much more! It was not easy but with all the judge votes tallied, we are now ready to unveil our final result -- the three winners who could claim the spotlight.

1st place winner:

Lucifer_z

Sinistro.jpg

2nd place winner:

Somehow

Somehow.jpg

3rd place winner:

Dyfer

Dyfer.png

Honorable mentions: Mays

Congratulations again to all our winners and thank you again everyone who took part! We hope to see you again soon. Meanwhile, stay warm and stay safe!

The participation rewards and the main prizes will be distributed as quickly as we can but please be prepared to wait for a few days for them to appear in your RODEX.

Remember that you will need to redeem them on the character whose in-game name you provided when you submitted your entry.

Additionally, the winners will be contacted within the next few days for addresses so we can send the stickers your way promptly.

boogie, VocaloidKatia, En and 8 others like this
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I don't totally see how can three slave merchants treated as loading mules be seen as a holiday cheer. (he is not even in the sleigh)

So I won't even talk about throwing ice to people, it's not even snow. And the 3 vs 1 disadvantage won't even be discussed.

Finally... I don't think santa starts cheering up with fireworks right after throwing them gifts through the chimney

Share this comment

All of the in-game rewards have been distributed as of today and you should be able to find them in your respective RODEXes. Again, I remind you to log-in on the character whose name you wrote in your original posts. You have 7 days to withdraw your rewards so please do this by Sunday the 14th -- otherwise they will expire and you will not be able to claim them.

Share this comment