Our Friends & Family Art Contest is still ongoing, don't forget to enter!
King of Emperium
NovaRO is now officially introducing King of Emperium (KoE)!
KoE is a new siege game mode in which guilds fight to break the Emperium and conquer the map.
The main objective is to deny other guilds through strategic variations in defensive and offensive battle tactics in order to hold the Emperium and win!
The game mode will take place in a new arena, designed to have up to 8 guilds simultaneously attacking the defending guild. It will be held every Saturday at 4:00 PM (Server Time; PST) and will have a 1-hour duration. Two rounds lasting 20 minutes each, with a registration period of 10 minutes, in which everyone present will have access to common useful NPCs, such as Telma, Kafras and Build Manager. Guild Leaders must register their party before the round starts and, as soon as the registration period closes, they must warp their parties into one of the 8 available gates, where the battle will commence. Players will be able to use BG Consumables.
KoE will have a strict minimum participation requirement of 10~12 people. All members must be in the same Guild and Party.
Only the Guild Leader has the ability to register for KoE.
KoE will have the following additional restrictions:
- Refine rates above +15 will be treated as +15 inside the arena.
- All MVP cards will have their effects disabled inside the arena.
Rewards will be received individually per member, per round, and will be awarded following the following criteria:
- 150 Siege Tokens
- 750 Valor Badges
- 2 Warlord's Treasures
Longest Emperium Hold:
- 4 Warlord's Treasures
- 500 Valor Badges
Guild Holding Emperium at the end:
- 2 Warlord's Treasures
- 500 Valor Badge
- Gramps has been rotated.
- Community Suggestion Doubled the amount of time people can spend setting up shops before they're warped away from their spot.
- Community Suggestion Updated the Disguise Event to include newer mobs.
- Community Suggestion Added the @spam command to toggle skill queuing ON/OFF.
Implemented a brand new Event Egg:
- 15 Event Tickets - Arboreal Event Egg
- You can find this Event Egg in the same NPC that sells all other Event Eggs (Event Ticket Exchanger).
- This is the first Egg in a new line of Event Eggs, and as such all of the rare headgears have been replaced with brand new ones.
- Note that item drop chances have also been recalculated for this series of eggs (Item types, chances and amounts).
- - Woodie Egg
- - Garden Keeper Egg
- - Full Bloom Cherry Tree
- - Woodie Hat
- - Woodie Nose
- - Blue Rose Eyepatch
- - Night Sky Memory
- - Angelic Veil
- - Fallen Angel Valletta
- - Draconic Helm
- - Enchanted Peach
- Community Suggestion The Eden Board Eraser now erases more Eden quests.
- Fixed Gravitational Field's visual effect in the new client.
- The Healer will now remove Empty Shadow's debuff.
Fixed an issue where players were dealing less damage than before due to a bug in the battle code.
Fixed an issue where certain pets were not able to be reversed to their original visuals.
- Revamped rewards from the Slot Machine. You can now earn Enriched Ores, HD Ores, Nova Point Vouchers and more.
Added new options to the Channel Control NPC (Prontera, 149, 176). You can now toggle ON/OFF:
- Instance entry map announcements
- GM Event announcements
- Automated Event announcements
- Renamed the tradeable version of Cursed Knight's Shield to Knight's Shield.
- Renamed Cursed Knight's Shield [EVT] to Cursed Knight's Shield.
Added a new NPC to the Main Office's Gym, Knight's Shield Bearer. He'll provide the following services:
Purchase Enchant Items:
Silver Angel Idol - Enchants Cursed Knight's Shield, has a 5% chance of transforming the shield to Bloody Knight's Shield and a 0.2% chance to transform into a Purified Knight's Shield.
- Note that when a shield transforms into a Purified Knight's Shield it will lose 2 refine levels unless it has a Knight's Mark.
- Gold Angel Idol - Enchants Purified Knight's Shield.
- Cursed Blood - Enchants Bloody Knight's Shield.
- Silver Angel Idol - Enchants Cursed Knight's Shield, has a 5% chance of transforming the shield to Bloody Knight's Shield and a 0.2% chance to transform into a Purified Knight's Shield.
Allows trading a Knight's Shield for an equivalent Cursed Knight's Shield and vice-versa.
Enchants are stored on the Cursed Knight's Shield, but won't be transferred to your Knight's Shield.
- You can also store your Purified Knight's Shield or Bloody Knight's Shield in exchange for your previously stored Knight's Shield.
The best way to understand this system is to think about it this way:
- Non-bound Shields (Knight's Shield) can continue to be traded between accounts.
- Enchants and Enchanted Shields (Cursed, Bloody and Purified) are completely account-bound.
- Allows trading a Knight's Shield for an equivalent Cursed Knight's Shield and vice-versa.
- Transforms a Bloody Knight's Shield back into a Cursed Knight's Shield at a cost.
- Transforms a Cursed Knight's Shield into a Purified Knight's Shield at a high cost.
- Purchase Enchant Items:
|Cursed Knight's Shield and Bloody Knight's Shield Enchants|
|Purified Knight's Shield Enchants|
- Community Suggestion Added a Card Remover NPC on the Airship.
- Nysori's Ice Trap vulnerable spots have been changed to be more easily visible.
- Insignias will no longer heal monsters inside the Savage Coast.
- Fixed Sanctum's duration.
Fixed an issue where Great Monsters would heal back up to 100% after getting stuck in a loop leaving and re-entering a zone.
Fixed an issue where players sometimes accidentally had more than a single role.
Fixed an issue where Cross Impact would not work on monsters on top of walls (Ice Walls).
Fixed an issue where equipment Random Option Enchants were giving Weapon Attack instead of Base Attack.
Fixed an issue where Guard's Cap was breakable.
T_W_O Card now properly casts level 2 Wide Soul Drain instead of Level 5.
Fixed an issue with the Safety Pendant R and Safety Epaulet B item combos.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Siege Commissioners Lux Anima's 30% short range damage increase will now no longer work in WoE. (This change had already been previously applied to BG)
Siege Commissioners Siege Commissioners Purified Knight's Shield DEF and MDEF Pierce Enchants will not work in BG and WoE.
Melody of Sink now only lasts 20 seconds in Battlegrounds. (Like all other status effects in BG)
Decreased the Battlegrounds AFK timer.
- Removed Mega Blue Potion Box, BG Light Blue Potion Box and Mega White Potion Box from the Sketchy Dealer.
- Added Mega Blue Potion Box to Telma, located in Siege Supplies > General Supplies.
Added an Enchantment system for WoE Set items.
Enchant items for [Armors] and [Boots/Garment] are sold by the Siege Supplier in the Hall of Valor for 600 and 500 Valor Badges, respectively.
- Developer's note: We may consider adding a single-enchant re-roll system for these enchants in the future.
- Enchant items for [Armors] and [Boots/Garment] are sold by the Siege Supplier in the Hall of Valor for 600 and 500 Valor Badges, respectively.
|WoE Plate/Robe/Suit Enchants|
|WoE Garment/Shoes Enchants|
Edited by Nova