• Eggs-treme Winners

Millefey
    • Events

Eggs-treme Screenshot Contest Winners

Chocolate bunnies have long hidden their long ears for the next year -- alongside their delicious eggs If I could choose and match, I would take all the chocolate from Easter, combine it with the mood from Halloween, permanently. Best of both worlds! -- but here is a collage of overdue winners from our screenshot contest! Our top 3 achieved a sense of out of the box and dynamic screenshots that went above and beyond with the use of the environment, items, and their own characters.

In this contest we had 13 members of our staff participate in the voting and ranking the contest pictures from 18 of our photographs. As promised, I didn't participate in the voting, and at no point did the other staff members know who they were voting for because each entry was anonymized.

The winners were selected on the total amount of points obtained when their individual results from all four categories (scenery, originality, character attire as well as the contest theme, which was "colorful") were tallied up. 3rd place in particular was contested by several participants. Although won fair and square, with so many other contestants so close up behind, we'd like to extend everyone a small figurative award á la staff. We hope you will give yourselves a clap and a pat on the back for all of you take great screenies!

All the names provided below are the picture-snappers' revealed player names.

1st Place

Ermite.png
    Ermite

2nd Place

Wandypai.png
    Wandypai

3rd Place

Skvirra.jpg
    Skvirra

Participant Snapshots

REMINDER! If you took part in this contest, your participation rewards (Event Tickets) will be sent to you over the next few days. The same applies to winner's rewards. Please pick them up from your ROdex mails before they expire! You'll have one full week to claim them by logging onto your characters and checking your incoming mails.

My Chemical Romance.jpg
    My Chemical Romance
    Osechii.png
    Osechii
    Patchouly.jpg
    Patchouly
    THUMBELINA AWARD HIDDEN DUNGEON AWARD SWEET SWEET SUGAR AWARD
    "I love the way this player captured their screenshot. Absolutey Thumbelina-esque!" "This shows a very calm and serene side of being in a dungeon. A calm before the storm." "Love and macarons are all you need!"

CedtheSpiritHandler.png
    CedtheSpiritHandler
    Peixe Voraz.png
    Peixe Voraz
    Hammann.png
    Hammann
    CATNIP KINGDOM AWARD FINDER'S KEEPERS AWARD LITTLE HELPERS AWARD
    "Wow so regal! This is PURR-fection!" "This is photo is quite charming. Well you know what they say, the best things in life come in threes!" "The little bunnies are HOPPY to see her! This is adorable!"

Izura.png
    Izura
    Little Wandy.jpg
    Little Wandy
    Lola.jpg
    Lola
    EGG BUNANZA AWARD FAIRY AWARD BESTIE MEETUP AWARD
    "I don't know about you guys, but this little cat seems EGG-cited. Too cute!" "This screenshot is so well coordinated, you can see that they really took into account their surroundings and the way they dress their character." "This screenshot can be a part of a cut-scene with dialouge for a quest in-game! So well put together!"

Power Tap.jpg
    Power Tap
    Rakugaki.png
    Rakugaki
    Ramanuja.jpg
    Ramanuja
    ULTIMATE JUGGLER AWARD SUPERBUFF AWARD EGG-HUNTRESS AWARD
    "Love the humor. Bet that poor clown is gonna swallow his nose AND his wig upon seeing ya ;)" "The timing and positioning is really on point in this one. Well done." "Great ambush. Quick, eggs! Hide yourselves!"

Rishima.jpg
    Rishima
    Yoonabi.png
    Yoonabi
    Valentina.jpg
    Valentina
    ROSE B(L)USH AWARD PERFECT CIRCLE AWARD VAL SOLO AWARD
    "The chosen spot is really lovely and ROmantic. Bet it also smells divine <3" "If warm and fuzzy feeling was illustrated, this is the perfection depiction!" "Re-defines flower power! This is stunning!"

:delphipeace:

Thank you, everyone, you are the best!
    The staff team wishes you a wonderful day.

G1 Haste, Koto, Kulczewski and 7 others like this

User Feedback

Recommended Comments