• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • End of Winter Art Contest Winners

Millefey
    • Events

End of Winter Art Contest Winners

As winter slowly but surely inches closer towards the end, so does this contest..! This part is always both so difficult and so exciting in equal measure. This contest was a real race to the top among our 18 participants who poured their time, heart and soul into their End of Winter themed art and the competition for the the second and the third place in particular was fierce up until the very end. This time we quite possibly had a record number of judges (13) and it was a really close run! With our democratic votes tallied, here are our final results.

1st place winner:

Froth (Manjyu is happy)

Froth.png

2nd place winner:

kooriiko (Kooriiko)

kooriiko.png

3rd place winner:

razeoryuno (AlThyrsos)

razeoyuno.jpg

Even if you are not on among the winners, I warmly encourage you to continue sharing your passion with us in the Art subsection of this forum or, as I mentioned in the original thread, over Twitter by simply tagging NovaRO (@NovaRagnarok) with your piece. There are so many passionate and talented players among our midst and  we the staff (and surely also fellow players) would be delighted to see more of your work. So we hope you will continue drawing and painting!

Congratulations again to all our winners and thank you everyone who took part!

The participation rewards and the main prizes will be distributed as quickly as we can but please be prepared to wait for a few days for them to appear in your RODEX.

Remember that you will need to redeem them on the character whose in-game name you provided when you submitted your entry.

Additionally, the winners will be contacted within the next few days for addresses so we can send you the little phone-zipper charms. You may naturally decline to receive this prize should you wish to do so. I will also add that there will be some waiting time involved, especially for locations outside Europe, as in order to ensure no packages get lost we will provide you with tracking numbers. For this to be possible however, they need to first course half the world to Nova so please be patient.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Petition to have healspls and mikohoneyhey to be loading screens :)

and congratulations to the winners especially @froth

as an RG main before I fell in love with Rebel, you've made my heart happy with what you've made. /sob 

Share this comment

Thanks @Asterios :3 !

Congratulations to all the winners; I was really rooting on the ones that had little story elements in them so I'm a little sad less people will get to see those, but maybe we'll have them as loading screens too. Keep up the good art, fellow creative kin. :D 

Share this comment

Finally someone else in the server gets a Beret of Artist ;)

The entries this time are really good, I do would love if they all become loading screen at least.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, Asterios said:

Petition to have healspls and mikohoneyhey to be loading screens :)

and congratulations to the winners especially @froth

as an RG main before I fell in love with Rebel, you've made my heart happy with what you've made. /sob 

Thank you @Asterios  /sob

Congratulation for all winners and participants.

It's been fun drawing for the theme o/ There's always next time  !

Share this comment

It was a tough call between the good number of entries and the ideas behind each one, but with all that said and done, I'd say everyone who participated walks away a winner. I am curious to know about who was the fourth entry that deserves 'honorable mention' in a way, but regardless I'm super glad to have expressed how much I'm enjoying my time in Nova by submitting an entry for this contest. Well played effort, everyone! :lol:

Share this comment

It was actually a pretty close contest, there were so many great entries it was so hard to decide.

I think everyone who entered deserves an honorable mention as all the entries were fantastic!

And I hope everyone is looking forward to more art contests in the future.

Share this comment

41 minutes ago, honeybat17 said:

I am curious to know about who was the fourth entry that deserves 'honorable mention' in a way

I had phrased it a little unclearly in my post but what I meant was that there were three artists who were very close to a win (we are talking 1 point-away-close)..! And several more weren't much farther behind..! That is why I hesitated a little with Honorable Mentions this time -- like Panic, I would like to award them to everyone. Personally, I loved all of the entries and hope we can have another art contest in the near future~

Share this comment