Dear NovaRO Community,
It has been some time since we began our Community Gala project and it is slowly drawing to a close. Don't worry however, as we're still working on implementing even more events, and in fact this maintenance will introduce a very popular one into the scene! Additionally, even more things are still slated to happen:
Upcoming 40% Nova Point Bonus
As we informed you in our last patch-notes, throughout the 4th of May you will receive 40% more Nova Points on every purchase. You will be able to check whether the offer is still valid on the website if your time-zone differs from that of the server.
Friends & Family Art Contest Winners
In the beginning of the gala we announced this contest and now it's time to announce the winners! We received plenty of entries and players honoring their guild mates, friends and family. We'll display as many of these beautiful works as loading screens as we can and plan to feature them in the forum gallery also. All of the prizes, including participation, are due to be sent out soon.
We're happy to announce that this much requested old time favorite event has become a reality! If you're unfamiliar the concept, this is a town invasion style event where several MvPs are spawned on a map. We've spent some good time on it and placed some restrictions to make sure players across different time zones get to participate in the event and that it's as much fun as possible. We hope you are looking forward to it as much as we are!
Care Package II
From now until the end of May 4th, you can claim another care package from Valerie O'Daley. The items within (listed below) are given together with your daily rewards of the day and are obtainable once per account. Please make sure you have enough room in your inventory. There is a weight check in place also and if you can't carry all of the items, you cannot redeem them that day. In such a case, try again the next day.
- 10x Pieces of Cake
- 3x Kafra Cards
- 20x Yggdrasil Seeds (bound)
- 10x Yggdrasil Berries (bound)
- 3x Tokens of Siegfried (bound)
- 5x Guyak Puddings (bound)
- 1x Rental Giant Fly Wing (bound)
- 5x Gin Sacred Draught
- 10x Endeavor Tokens
- 1x All in One Booster (bound)
Again, the team thanks you for your support during the course of this project!
The rest of the patch notes are detailed below.
- Community Suggestion Reduced the amount of White Teddy Bears on Monster Subjugation from 300 to 200.
- Community Suggestion Hogar from Terra Gloria now enchants the left side slot instead of right side slot.
- Community Suggestion @battlestats will now show Skill Modifiers.
- Community Suggestion You can now buy a guild rename on the Siege Director NPC, at @go woe.
- Community Suggestion Utan Shaman, from the Ore Degrading quest can now transform multiple stones at a time.
Disabled Warp Portal inside instances.
Fixed some issues with resistance effects.
Fixed @autoloottype to work with type names instead of IDs only.
Fixed crafting recipe for Golden X.
Fixed a warp in the Bunker Map from Verus.
A tiny adjustment was made to status points. Players will gain one more stat point at level 200.
Adjusted HP/SP for Star Emperors. HP increased by +14% and SP by +7% at level 200.
Developer's Note: We'll still be working on gathering data for the remaining classes, however we gathered information on the Super Novice HP and SP values, and their values actually drastically went down. For this reason, we will not be applying their HP/SP changes at this time, as we do not feel it is necessary to reduce their HP and SP so drastically.
Added the Reginleif and the Ingrid MVPs to Odin Past's dungeon. These MVPs will currently only drop their cards.
- Fixed an issue where boss corpses would not spawn from time to time.
- MH-only items can no longer be used on the Airship.
Many Stars can now be swapped between [M] and [L] versions at Miles the Milliner NPC.
The following headgears can likewise be recolored at Miles the Milliner NPC:
Fixed Archer Shadow Ring to now give 10 ATK/HIT per refine instead of 1 on proc.
Fixed an issue with Kimi Card using a higher level than intended for Critical Wound.
Gin Sacred Draught Potion no longer gets removed on death.
- Removed fixed cast time for Xeno Slasher.
Windmill Rush now properly increases movement speed.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Siege Commissioners Crazy Weed damage is reverted to pre-rework in BG and WoE.
Siege Commissioners Cart Cannon base level modifier no longer applies in BG and WoE.
- Commissioner's Note: Keep in mind that the new formula is now applying, just without the level mod. That is still an overall buff compared to pre-patch.
Hunter's skill Detect will now remove Shadow Form at 100% success rate inside Battlegrounds.
Fixed an issue where King of Emperium was not giving card and enchant effects.
Siege Commissioners All Homunculus S are now demi-human race.
Commissioner's Note: This is a decision that was made in the same direction when we turned Doram into Demi-Human. Asking players to wear race reductions for races that are not demi-human in BG/WoE is pretty unhealthy, especially when it's only a handful of players running them.