Announcement Christmas Event dates.
- The Bombring Assault Happy Hour has now ended.
- The Christmas Event will be ending January 10th.
- Snowball Showdown will be ending February 1st.
Implemented Geffen Night Arena.
- To start, talk to Abandoned Portal (dali02,79,60). Required level: 210. Cooldown: 1 day. Unlike Geffen Magic Tournament, this can be entered with any amount of party members.
- In Geffen Night Arena, you fight for your life through a brutal tournament of 10 stages. Each stage rewards you with Geffen Coins, with high stages granting Geffen Arena Certificates and final stages Arena Champion Certificates.
Talk to Abandoned Machine (dali02,84,68) to exchange rewards. Items available:
Geffen Magic Tournament gear, including Anti Magic Manteau and Geffen Magic Muffler, for Geffen Coins.
- Developer's Note: Due to the late introduction of this instance, these items were previously available through the Endeavor Token Shop and were bound. With this instance being released, they will no longer be sold through Endeavor Tokens and also no longer be bound.
- Transform Geffen Magic Tournament into more powerful equipment, for an amount of Coins and a copy of the original equipment.
- Armors, Manteaus or Accessories for 1 Geffen Arena Certificate, 15 Geffen Coins and 150,000z.
- Shield for 1 Geffen Arena Certificate, 15 Geffen Coins and 200,000z.
- Magical Jewel Box (choose any 2 enchants), for 1 Arena Champion Certificate and 400,000z.
- Geffen Coin Box (10 Geffen Coins), for 1 Geffen Arena Certificate.
- Fenrir Power Scrolls, for 20 Geffen Coins each.
Transform Geffen Magic Tournament participant cards into new Cards
- Original recipe: 10 Arena Champion Certificates + 7 of the original Card.
- Alternate recipe: 600 Arena Champion Certificates + 3 of the original Card.
- Geffen Magic Tournament gear, including Anti Magic Manteau and Geffen Magic Muffler, for Geffen Coins.
New Feature Added Premium Healer options
To start, talk to Joy to the Main Office (main_office,212,181). Enabling options will automatically grant you the effect for the price stated every time you use the Healer in any town.
- Heal AP, for 25,000z. (5 minute cooldown between uses)
- Repair Equipment, for 15,000z per item.
- Identify Items, for 150z per item.
- To start, talk to Joy to the Main Office (main_office,212,181). Enabling options will automatically grant you the effect for the price stated every time you use the Healer in any town.
- Bug Fix Added Zephyrus back to Item Packager Joe list, where it belongs.
- Bug Fix The Healer will now reset death counters for Hyper Novices.
- Changed some produce crafting recipes to consider the max Job Level Bonus for 4th job classes.
- Added a "Hurry" option to Old Glast Heim and Old Glast Heim - Hard.
- Added a Refinement Hammer for Endeavor -LT Headgears, available through Mei, at the Para Market Grade Room (right side room from @go 52).
- Bug Fix Fixed Neko Headdress to properly give its exp bonus.
- Bug Fix Old Wind Whisper now properly gives its attack and magic attack bonus.
- Bug Fix Fixed Rainstorm Shadow Buckler and Minstrel Shadow Armguard combo bonus.
- Bug Fix Fixed Relapse Book by adding the Noon Blast bonus.
- Bug Fix Fixed Twin Crown + Judgement Slasher and Repent Slasher combo item bonus.
- Bug Fix Fixed Fortified Wand to properly give the Talisman of Four Bearing God bonus.
- Bug Fix Increased break chance of Diligent Soldier Andre Card from 0.01% to 2%.
- Bug Fix Fixed Grace Breath Armor combo delay after cast reduction bonus.
- Bug Fix Fixed Magical Shadow Focus variable cast rate bonus.
- Bug Fix Fixed Smokie Transformation Leaf-LT to properly cast Fire Ball when graded to D.
- Bug Fix Fixed a plethora of issues regarding player race bonuses.
- Bug Fix Fixed a bug where relogging on maps that had disabled skills would remove those skills. (affects mainly BG and Snowball)
- Bug Fix Vigilante at Night will now properly bypass DEF while wielding a Gatling gun instead of shotguns.
Bug Fix Fixed Arch Mage Two hand Master skill to properly grant its bonus.
Bug Fix Kisul Water Spraying can now be used on yourself, without a party.
Bug Fix Napalm Vulcan Strike now properly uses Ghost property instead of Wind property.
Bug Fix Removed fixed cast time on Rose Blossom.
Bug Fix Added Potent Venom status icon.
Bug Fix Fixed Golden Dragon Cannon damage formula. (Yes, this is a buff)
Bug Fix Fixed Talisman of Blue Dragon damage formula. (Also a buff)
Bug Fix Fixed Shadow Flash damage formula. (Same as above)
Bug Fix Fixed Kunai - Rotation from damage per hit to split damage. (This one is not, sorry)
Bug Fix Fixed Madness Crusher to take the weapon weight into account.
Bug Fix Mega Sonic Blow now deals +100% damage instead of +50% damage when the target's HP is below 50%.
Bug Fix Shadow Flash no longer requires a Haze of the North Wind.
Bug Fix The Vigilante at Night is now a long ranged physical attack.
Bug Fix Fixed the cooldown and hit frequency on Windhawk traps. (A buff, a quite big one at that)
Bug Fix Windhawk traps can now be used while mounted on a Warg.
Bug Fix Dispel no longer removes the effects of Elementals in Passive Mode.
Siege and PvP
- Bug Fix Fixed BG consumables to work on the 4th Job PVP Arena.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now