Introduced a decreased price for MvP card removal.
- Regular Decarding costs 1,000,000 zeny, 1 Star Crumb and 1 Yellow Gemstone
- MvP Card Decarding will cost 250,000 zeny and no additional items.
- Developer's Note: This discount was added so players with MVP cards can swap their MVP cards more easily. We have been customizing and disabling the effects of MvP cards in different types of content and would like to lower the unintended increase in decarding cost for these players.
- Added new Monster Subjugation quests to the Weekly Quests, featuring the level 200 update dungeons: Odin Past, Einbroch F3 and Abyss F4.
- Upgraded the bland name of "Weekly Coins" to the amazing "Endeavor Tokens". They're exactly the same functionality-wise, but 100% cooler.
Removed the daily quest for Monster Hunter.
- Developer's Note: This daily quest has long been outdated and not really worthwhile. It did not age well and the last time we checked, only 8 people did it in a single day. We've replaced this with a slightly more comprehensive system, detailed below.
Added a new NPC: Bailey Miller. She can be found at the Hall of Valor (176, 206) and Eden (33, 36) and will provide the following Daily Quests:
- Gramps completion: Finish a Gramps Quest. Reward: 1 Endeavor Token. (This reward is obtained from Gramps.)
- Item Gathering: Gather 50 of a random item. Reward: 1 Endeavor Token.
- Monster Subjugation: Kill monsters from various dungeons. Reward: 2 Endeavor Tokens.
- Battlegrounds Victory: Win 5 rounds of Battlegrounds. Reward: 2 Endeavor Tokens and assorted prizes.
- Added the account binding + free decard option to Magical Booster and Crimson Magical Booster on the Archaeologist.
- Community Suggestion A new save point has been added to Dicastes Diel (117, 159).
- Community Suggestion The Limes NPC can now recycle headgears obtained through the Warlord's Treasure II box.
- Improved the accuracy of our HP and SP tables:
|Level 175 HP/SP Changes|
|Level 200 HP/SP Changes|
- Moved the Equipment Recycler for Fall of Glast Heim to a new location to prevent players from accidently recycling their gears by mistake.
- Fixed a crash on the beta client tied to the Illusion quest and progress bars.
- The Basic Skill checks to open storages have been removed due a scenario where a player being overweight can get stuck in such a state.
- We've done a major update regarding how status effects are handled on the server to improve overall server performance.
- Fixed an issue with @whosells sometimes not showing all Random Option enchants.
- Reordered the Stylist's Outfit options for Mechanics to reduce confusion.
Implemented the Senior Potion Merchant in following locations:
Implemented a new loot system for Gramps:
- Weapon and Armor type items can no longer drop from mobs.
- If you have reached max level, mobs will no longer drop items.
- If you do not have active Gramps quests, mobs will no longer drop items.
- If you have guild tax, mobs will drops items at a lower rate the higher your tax rate is.
Monsters in Gramps will no longer cast a number of problematic skills:
- Reflect Shield
- Magic Mirror
- Developer's Note: We decided to make this set of changes to gramps to be able to offer players a more dynamic variety of monsters in Gramps, without having to worry about ruining the experience through difficult to deal with skills, or negatively impacting the economy by offering better farm maps through Gramps. Effectively, Gramps was designed to be primarily a place to level up in, not earn zeny. We understand that it is a handy way for new players to earn some starting funds, and that is why we are leaving regular drops in place. Note that we are open to suggestions regarding other skills that you guys believe we should block from Gramps mobs, within reason.
- Implemented the Genetic and Wanderer/Minstrel skill revamps:
|Class Updates - Genetic and Wanderer/Minstrel|
Item Sling / Bomb Creation
Homunculus Eleanor : Sonic Claw
Homunculus Eleanor : Silvervein Rush
Homunculus Eleanor : Midnight Frenzy
Homunculus Eleanor : Tinder Breaker
Homunculus Eleanor : C.B.C.
Homunculus Eleanor : E.Q.C.
Homunculus Eira : Overed Boost
Homunculus Eira : Light of Regenerate
Homunculus Eira : Eraser Cutter
Homunculus Eira : Xeno Slasher
Homunculus Sera : Needle of Paralyze
Homunculus Bayeri : Heilige Stange
Homunculus Bayeri : Stahl Horn
Poem of Bragi
Assassin Cross of Sunset
Apple of Idun
Services for You
Drum of Battlefield
Mr. Kim A Rich Man
Into the Abyss
Swing Dance / Moonlight Serenade / Windmill Rush
Symphony of Lover
- Interact will no longer stop your character from moving unless there is a possible interaction.
- Fixed an issue where Interact was being used to interrupt skill animations.
- Nysori's Charming Allure mechanic should now end if she is killed whilst the mechanic is progressing.
- The missile from Nysori's Aqua Missile mechanic will now follow its target correctly.
- Psychoserum will now show primal mobs when on expedition once more.
- We have added a system message with debugging information after killing a Great Monster within MH. If you are unable to loot the corpse of the Great Monster, please take a screenshot or copy the text from the message and make a support ticket including that information.
- Added all items which are usable inside of The Savage Coast to be able to be stored in the Hunter's Chest.
- Special to Remember A historic 40% bonus Nova Points on every purchase will take place in the Nova Shop on the 4th of May to conclude our Community Gala. The sale will last full 24 hours (server time).
- Implemented a new quest for Eloah's Waltz headgear (Splendide 157, 83).
- Implemented a new quest for Ancient Rabbit Ribbon headgear (Amatsu Field 01 335, 351).
- Added 30m versions of Big DEF and Big MDEF potions to the Nova shop for 250 NP.
- Added Gin Sacred Draught to the weekly shop (box of 3 for 1 coin).
- Fixed the quest to obtain the Merchant Manual.
- Leak Card now gives Confusion and Fear when being hit by magic or physical, at 10%.
- Fixed the duration of the Fear status effect.
- Fixed Eerie Spirit Card's cursed effect bonus.
- Fixed Evil Chill Ghost Card's cursed effect bonus.
- Fixed Dumped Teddy Bear Card's cursed effect bonus.
- Fixed Celine Kimi Card to cast Wide Critical Wound.
- Fixed Force Shadow items giving the wrong attack bonus.
- Fixed Infinite cards combo being given twice.
- Fixed the Blue Dragon Plate combo bonus for the variable cast rate reduction.
- Corruption Root Card and Realized Corruption Root Card can now trigger their effects via ranged attacks as well.
- Fixed the Dragon Scale Boots that didn't have the customized bonus refine requirements.
- Fixed Owl Marquees Card's proc chance.
- Fixed Dragon Scale Hood refine bonus requirements.
- Fixed Archer Shadow Ring to give 1 HIT/ATK per refine instead of 10.
- Shield Chain now adds more damage with the shield refine.
- The Confusion status can now only be reduced by Luk.
- Jack Frost will now be usable by Morroc Necromancer, Ice Troll and [Hard] Amdarias.
- Fixed a visual issue for Jack Frost on default/beta client.
- Critical Wounds will no longer affect SP items.
- Stone Hardskin is no longer removed on death.
Vitality Activation changes:
- No longer increases natural or skill HP/SP regeneration.
- Removed the SP penalty.
- Received heals +50%. [Disabled in MH]
- Ignition Break no longer goes through walls.
- Crazy Weed now removes Fire Pillar.
- Striking is now usable on any target.
- Provoke will no longer trigger "when hit" statuses.
- Using Provoke on yourself will now trigger after effect conditions instead of counter after effect conditions.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
Players will now only be able to be a Team Leader in Battlegrounds after achieving 200 wins on the character.
- Commissioner's Note: This should reduce the amount of newbies getting leader and not knowing what to do with it and not using any guild skills.
- PVP room item restrictions now follows Battlegrounds restrictions to make the behavior more consistent.
- Shadow Form is now removed instantly by Ruwach and Sight in WoE and Battlegrounds.
- Merged a number of Battleground NPCs together into Erundek.
- Battleground Round start will now be delayed for better team balancing.
- Further improved the matchmaking system.
Siege Commissioners Soul Reapers will now get Soul Linked on spawn in BG.
- Commissioner's Note: Soul Reapers do not currently have much of an impact in BG due to a lot of their skills not working without a link. We hope that with this change the class will be a little more enjoyable to play in Battlegrounds. We will be keeping a close eye on how this change affects the scene and make further changes in the near future.
Siege Commissioners Giant's Growth (Turisus Runestone) will no longer grant 15% increase in melee physical damage in BG.
- Commissioner's Note: Rune Knights have been overbearing lately in BG due to their high utility, survivability AND damage dealing potential. We hope that by removing some of the top end of their damage dealing capabilities we'll bring the class more in line with the rest of the classes.
Siege Commissioners Isia Runestone will no longer reduce melee reflect in WoE and BG.
- Commissioner's Note: This change follows up from what was mentioned in the above commissioner's note. It should help punish Rune Knight's high bursts by letting others reflect it.
Siege Commissioners New potions from the Genetic rework are disabled in BG and WoE
- Commissioner's Note: These potions introduce effects far too powerful to balance, and allowing them in the content would make those willing to invest in the items drastically more powerful than those who do not. This undermines our mission to make BG easily accessible through Siege and Battlegrounds Supplies.
Siege Commissioners Reverberation now has a minimum 0.5 second cooldown in WoE and BG.
- Commissioner's Note: With the recent rework of the skill, without a cooldown this skill would overshadow any other offensive Magic spell in the game. Performer classes already offer some of the best utility in the game, making them the de-facto Magic DPS class on top of that does not seem like a good idea.
Siege Commissioners The Curse of Wicked Souls status effect will now only increase Shadow Property damage for Soul Reapers in WoE and BG.
- Commissioner's Note: Prior to the performer rework, Soul Reaper was the only class that had easy access to Shadow Element magic. Without this change, Reverberation would become that much more problematic. This does not impact the original behavior of the skill, it only prevents Reverb from getting out of hand.
Siege Commissioners Ranger's Unlimit changes in WoE and BG:
- Now provides 50% DEF pierce during the effect.
- Duration reduced from 1 minute to 40 seconds.
- Cooldown reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Commissioner's Note: Rangers are in a tough spot where they have a very drastic impact while Unlimit is up, but have extremely low impact while it's on cooldown. The intent here is to allow Rangers to be in that Unlimit state more often.
Siege Commissioners Rebels can now use Fallen Angel with any (or no) weapon equipped in WoE and BG.
- Commissioner's Note: By allowing Rebellions to use Fallen Angel with any weapon type, we're effectively trying to increase their survivability as now they'll be able to more easily exit a fight, be it by equipping a shield and then using the skill, or keeping the weapon they're already using and still be able to escape.
- Weapons with refines greater than 15 will be treated as +15 inside Battlegrounds.
Implemented the new MVP card tiering system for WoE and BG. They will now list their respective Tier on their item description.
- Tier 0 MVP cards are disabled in both WoE and BG.
- Tier 1 MVP cards are limited to 3 per guild in WoE and fully disabled on BG.
- Tier 2 MVP cards are limited to 5 per guild in WoE and fully disabled on BG.
Tier 3 MVP cards are not limited or disabled in WoE or BG in any way.
WoE MvP Clarification:
- The system will check for cards when you enter the castle and every time you swap gear.
- When WoE starts and you're inside the castle as the defending guild, and have MVP cards over the limit, people going over the limit will be removed from the castle at random.
- When you try to equip an MvP card that goes over the limit, you will get a warning message telling you which card is causing the issue, and list the members that have MvP cards in your guild. The item will not be equipped.
- When you are entering a castle that is already full with MvP cards, and you are wearing another MvP card past the limit, you will be unable to enter the castle and get a warning mentioning all members that have MvP cards in your guild.
- WoE MvP Clarification:
- Developer's Note: The changes to refines and MvP cards in Battlegrounds have been put into place to make the content more accessible to players. Due to the nature of the content, while Battlegrounds is team-based, a lot of the actual gameplay ends up being very solo-oriented. This makes extremely high refined gear and MvP cards have a very drastic impact on matches, which alienates people who do not have these items from the content. We hope that the changes to Battlegrounds will lead to a much larger Battlegrounds community growing over time.
Introduced two new Classic BG Happy Hours:
- Those will take place on 09:00 and 22:00 Server Time - PST.
- They will feature MVP cards from all tiers being fully enabled and no restriction on weapon refines.
Edited by Nova