The Halloween Event has once again begun! Creepy Critters are being spotted all throughout Rune-Midgard and legions of monsters are invading the cities of the world! Defeat them to obtain rewards, including many exclusive headgears. Rumors pass from soul to soul about the one responsible for all of this, the mysterious Trickster King. What terrors will the Trickster King and his army of the dead unleash upon Rune-Midgard? Only time will tell.
Creepy Critters will spawn in most field and dungeon maps. Kill them for Pumpkins and exchange them to the Coffin in Prontera for Halloween Coins. You can also earn Halloween Coins by participating in the town invasions. You can then exchange your Halloween Coins to Loki for either headgears or one of his boxes. Defeat the Trickster King in order to obtain Little Devil Wings and Great Devil Wings. Continue to defeat him for Chromatic Stones which you can bring to Selim in Prontera for Devil Wing recolors. With so many recolor tasks, Selim has been going around Prontera recruiting new test subjects to help her fulfill her creepy food orders for her loyal clients, the Deadly Sins. And last but not least the Tower of Trickery makes its return!
The Halloween Event will end on November 4th at 11:59PM [Server Time - PST]
|Halloween Event 2019|
The event is divided into multiple sections with a wide range of challenges and unique mechanics for all to enjoy! For more information, check our wiki page!
Each section of the event has its own unique headgears and costumes attached to it, while Halloween Coins (obtained by participating in any Halloween content) can be exchanged for a shared list of goodies. All the NPCs can be found in Prontera, near @navi prontera 143 171.
|Cooking With Selim|
You can find the visiting Selim and her Bad Monkey hanging around on the street of Prontera (prontera, 162, 171).
Selim's coloring tasks are eating up her time so she won't say no if someone was to help her handle the food orders this year. Her most loyal clients, the Deadly Sins are particularly hungry, because scaring people all the time is draining, and there is a lot of bloodcurling cooking to be done.
In any dungeon of field map, you may find a Wandering Spirit which you need to kill. They will remain on the field as an NPC and talking to him will lead you to the Trickster Realm.
The Trickster Realm is a small room with various monsters, whose difficulty scales depending on your character's level. These all drop Halloween Coins on death and there's a 5 minutes time limit to clearing the room. You can freely re-enter after death but so can anyone else who sees the NPC, regardless of their affiliation with you.
When you reach level 175, the Wandering Spirit will open the Twisted Realm instead of the regular Trickster Realm. You'll find harder monsters inside as well as a chance of meeting a mob that drops a Spirit Shard.
You can lower the difficulty of the Trickster Realm by speaking with Loki and selecting Escape the Twisted Realm. Please note that while this will make the mobs easier, it will also decrease your rewards and make you unable to farm Spirit Shards. You can revert this setting anytime by speaking with Loki once more.
Twisted Mobs will drop Cookie's Bats which are used to evolve the Skellion Pet.
Every now and then, a town will be invaded! The invasion progresses in the following way:
The Mysterious Coffin will exchange 25 Organic Agriculture Pumpkins for 50 Halloween Coins. To begin this quest...
|Tower of Trickery|
The Tower of Trickery can be found in Prontera by talking to Tricky Ghost (prontera,162,185) and requires a party of 2-4 players.
You have to complete several minigames within 15 minutes. For each game completed, you're given 3 Halloween Coins. You are also given 120 Halloween Coins as a reward for finishing the whole tower. The top three fastest parties to clear the tower are placed in the leaderboard and will receive exclusive rewards after the event is over. The same party cannot win more than once however, so if all the top 3 runs have been made by the same group, the 4th and 5th parties will rewarded instead.
Before starting a game in the Tower of Trickery, you will always be given a choice between the left or right portal. Each one has a different game, so if your party struggles with a specific one, consider simply skipping it. Here's a list of all the minigames and some tricks to help you go through them more easily.
|Twisted Trickster King|
Freed from his slumber, the Twisted Trickster King has once again made his return!
Any adventurer who defeats the Twisted Trickster King for the first time ever will obtain the following rewards :
Script Based Drops (Individually rolled):
Much like last year's Halloween Event, players will be able to craft Little Devil Wings and Great Devil Wings using exclusive drops: King's Essence and King's Stone.
Refer to Demon Hunter Hector in Prontera for more information.
2019 Halloween Additions
Selim has rummaged through her vast closet and picked out a new costume this year.
- 5 new hats have been added to Selim's arsenal of recolor-able hats.
Phantom Favor Shop Additions
1 new set box and 2 pairs of wings added to the Phantom Favor Shop.
Nifl Bloom Set (Account Bound) 14 Phantom Favors
Imp Wings (Account Bound) 7 Phantom Favors
Gargoyle Wings (Account Bound) 7 Phantom Favors
Similar to last year Loki will receive 2 shipments of items to his shop, the first shipment comes today with today's maintenance. The final shipment will arrive on October 17th. Below is the first shipment.
Loki's Box and King's Treasure
These two items have been discontinued and have been replaced with the new and improved
Players who still have these boxes from last year can still open them and receive the old set of items.
A new list of achievements have been added for completing this year's Halloween events:
- Spice Up The Afterlife
- Head Chef
- Sous Chef
- Hungry Hungry Sins
- Vengeful Hunger
- Disinclined Hunger
- Longing Hunger
- Haughty Hunger
- Excessive Hunger
- Resentful Hunger
- Expeditions and 1-Star hunts will no longer dispel Poring or Megaton Bomb Counters.
- Increased the damage done by Fester stacks.
- Poisonous Spit now applies two Fester stacks.
- Hunter's Potion and Mega Hunter's Potions statuses now are dispelled when taking any sort of damage.
- Cure and Detoxify now both have a 20 second Cooldown.
- Removing a stack of Fester with Cure or Detoxify now keeps the duration of the status, rather than refreshing it.
- Added a secondary visual effect to Fester if a hunter has 4 or more stacks.
- Made Divinity's movement speed bonus only work during combat with a Great monster.
- Lowered the duration of Divinity to 6 seconds.
- Sproutrings now drop a higher quantity of items.
- Spirit Spheres ( Sura spheres, Rebellion Coins, Soul Reaper Souls ) are no longer dispelled between instances.
- Rune Knight Rune Effects are no longer dispelled for Rune Knights.
- The Magic Intoxication debuff from Comet has been disabled.
Satchel Gathering levels are now Account-wide.
- You will need to go to the airship with the character with your highest Satchel Gathering levels for the change to apply.
- Gramps has been rotated.
The following characters that meet all the conditions below have been pruned:
- Base level below 99.
- Has not been used in more than 6 months.
- Added size resistances to @battlestats.
- Added the ability to evolve Scatleton into Skellion
- Changed the hunting quests so that the kill count goes to the player (and its party) who has dealt the most damage.
- Removed all restrictions for chatrooms inside WoE.
- Fixed an issue in the Cor instance that made the portal inaccessible.
- Fixed Morning menus when choosing Cancel.
- You can no longer get stuck in the Devil Tower instance for the hunting part of the quest.
- Geffen Magic Tournament now has the proper consumable rewards.
Community Suggestion Added the arrow type equipped when equipping the arrow type.
Community Suggestion Added @hidecart command.
Community Suggestion Added an option for enabling Siege settings on the Training Chamber.
Changed the MVP slave maximum range to screen size.
Entering a map will now always put the guild member positions on the minimap.
Fixed an issue with the Item Signer NPC.
Fixed hide animation for the Sign Quest at the dancing part.
Added a cooldown to all gathering Eden board missions from 1~99.
- Implemented Sura and Warlock skill updates:
Ride in Lightning
Gentle Touch - Energy Gain
Gentle Touch - Cure
Gentle Touch - Change
Gentle Touch - Revitalize
Sky Net Blow
Gate of Hell
Gentle Touch - Silence
Summon Fire Ball / Summon Water Ball / Summon Ball Lightning / Summon Stone
- Added the - Halloween Event Egg to the Event Ticket Exchanger in the Main office.
- Added the - Costume Party Egg to the Nova Shop for 2,500 Nova Points.
- Added the - Ghastly Pet Egg II to the Nova Shop for 2,500 Nova Points.
- All previous Halloween NP packages are available again in the limited time section of the Nova shop for their respective prices.
- Added the - Character Slot Voucher to the Nova Shop for 7,500 Nova Points.
Reduced price of Ornate Scarves and Eremes Scarf to 6.5k Nova Points.
Blue Ornate and White Ornate have been removed from the Nova Shop and will return during their respective holiday events. (Summer and Christmas)
- Added the - Purple Ornate Scarf to the Nova Shop for 6,500 Nova Points.
- Added the - Autumn Foliage to the Nova Shop for 7,500 Nova Points.
Item Compendiums from the Daily Rewards Calendar now weigh 0.
The End of Summer pack will be leaving the Nova shop at the end of October.
Increased the armor break chance of the Charleston 3 card from 7% to 50% chance.
Fenrir Card no longer reduces the cast time of Mystical Amplification.
The following cards will now correctly apply their effects only if equipped with their required specific weapons:
Heart Hunter Card
Greater Bellare Card
Mutant Plaga Card
Mutant Dolor Card
Fixed Illusion Puente Robe + Illusion Long Mace combo effect.
Fixed suffix for Fay Kavanian Card.
Fixed Circuit Board-OS's ASPD bonus.
Modification Module (Overpower) now works with misc attacks.
Fixed the Illusion Enchants for Resonance Stone of Dawn.
Improved the item description for Black Wing.
Fixed the hunting quests behavior to go for the MVP player.
Fixed Circuit Board-OS's size bonus.
- Increased SP consumption for Imposito Manus.
- Increased SP consumption for Suffragium.
- Increased SP consumption for Meteor Assault.
- Fixed the animation for Swirling Petal.
- You can no longer use Highness Heal without having Heal learned first.
Revamped and fixed all the HP/SP regen skill/status bonuses.
Removed the hard-coded after-cast delay for Lightning Strike of Destruction.
Fixed the magic attack calculation for Elementals.
Fixed Cast Ninja Spell not properly giving the damage bonus.
Pneuma will now be completely removed if at least one cell is is removed.
Fixed Tetra Vortex not consuming summoned stones when failing to hit the target.
Casting Invisibility after Feint Bomb will no longer remove Invisibility.
Hell's Plant damage now gets reflected, even if it misses its target.
Using Freezing Spear on Watery Evasion will now correctly add 2% skill ratio per level of Freezing Spear. So at level 10, it will add 20% damage (for a total of 90% skill ratio).
Disabled Kaizel in the PvP arena.
Arms Cannon now treats hard defense as soft defense.
Fixed Thorny Trap so that the tick damage will no longer trigger the casting animation on the caster.
Fixed Spirit of Super Novice behavior to more closely reflect their official behavior.
Shadow Trampling should unhide Shadow Chasers with Invisibility.
Shadow Form can be used after Shadow Trampling.
Masquerade Weakness will now always apply Strip Weapon and Strip Shield status on the target (even if the target does not wear these items).
You can now use Clearance/Dispell to remove the Strip Weapon and Strip Shield effects of Masquerade Weakness (does not apply to Full Strip).
Deep Sleep and Crystalize are no longer blocked by Stone Curse/Freeze/Stun/Sleep/Burning.
White Imprison will once more deal 400~2000 damage if the target is the same as the caster.
Updated Reproduce and Plagiarism to more closely reflect their official behavior.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Siege Commissioners Battlegrounds: Asura Strike will no longer deal double damage when the caster has 5 or more spirit spheres.
- Siege Commissioners Battlegrounds: Miracle will no longer happen while in Battlegrounds.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium + Battlegrounds: Hatred's effectiveness has been reduced by half.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium + Battlegrounds: Comet's damage remains what it was prior to this patch.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium + Battlegrounds: Crimson Rock's damage remains what it was prior to this patch.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium + Battlegrounds: Mystical Amplification's damage increase remains what it was prior to this patch.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium + Battlegrounds: Jack Frost's damage remains what it was prior to this patch.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium + Battlegrounds: Soul Expansion's damage remains what it was prior to this patch.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium + Battlegrounds: Comet's "Magic Intoxication" effect will not be applied.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium + Battlegrounds: Gentle Touch Revitalize will not increase Gate of Hell and Tiger Cannon damage.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium + Battlegrounds: Gate of Hell will continue to use 5 spirit spheres.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium: Andlangr has been modified to have three entrances.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium: Mindbreaker has been disabled.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium: Castle Defense Timer is now posted every 10 minutes as well as every time the Emperium breaks.
- Siege Commissioners War of Emperium: Barricades now only take 10% of damage inflicted.
Siege Commissioners War of Emperium: Barricades now get reduced healing from Warmer (10%).
- Taking both of these changes into account, Warmer will be healing Barricade HP at the same rate as it was before.