Implemented two new enchant items: Dusk Dissonance Stone and Dawn Dissonance Stone.
- These items can bestow 4 enchants to Illusion level 4 weapons instead of the usual 2.
You'll be able to obtain either of these items from the Illusion Enchanter (prontera,88,113), at the following exchange rates:
- 50 Twilight Illusion Stones
- 10 Resonance Stone of Dusk (Physical) or Dawn (Magical)
All Illusion Dungeon mobs will now drop Twilight Illusion Stones at corrected drop rates (vary from dungeon to dungeon).
- Developer's Note: The drop rates for these items were balanced as such that no dungeon is inherently better or worse for farming this item.
- Most Illusion mobs on Illusion Dungeons will now drop Illusion Equipment, pertaining to their dungeons, at a 0.1% chance. Different mobs will drop different pieces.
All Illusion MVPs now drop:
- A random piece of Illusion Equipment, pertaining to their dungeons, at a 20% chance.
A Special Refinement Box, pertaining to their dungeons, at a 10% chance.
- These Special Refine boxes can increase the refine rate of any Illusion piece of that dungeon from +4 or higher to +9~+12 randomly.
- A Dusk Dissonance Stone and a Dawn Dissonance Stone at 100% chance.
- Illusion weapons that drop as a result of the aforementioned changes will drop pre-enchanted with 4 enchants.
Completing a Daily Quest Reset from Osmundi will now grant a Refine Box of one of the dungeons of the Tier being reset.
- As an example, completing a "Tier 1 reset", which includes Illusion of Moonlight and Illusion of Frozen will allow you to choose a Refine Box pertaining to one of these same dungeons.
- Refine boxes can increase the refine rate of any Illusion equipment, pertaining to their dungeon, from +4 or higher to +7~+10 randomly.
- New Feature Added the ability for players to "Swap Gear" their costumes.
New Feature Implemented the Shadow Gear Upgrader Klein to the Main Office 4th floor (main_office,272,293)
Klein allows you to improve a small list of Shadow Gears:
- Spell Flow Shadow Book -> Spell Flow Shadow Shield II
- Reload Shadow Armor -> Reload Shadow Armor II
- Hasty Shadow Boots -> Hasty Shadow Shoes II
- Soul Shadow Glove -> Enhanced Soul Shadow Weapon
- Force Shadow Gauntlet -> Enhanced Force Shadow Weapon
- Spiritual Shadow Gauntlet -> Spiritual Shadow Weapon II
- Bearer's Shadow Pendant -> Bearer's Shadow Pendant II
- Malicious Shadow Mail -> Malicious Shadow Mail II
- Caster Shadow Robe -> Caster Shadow Robe II
- Gemstone Shadow Brooch -> Gemstone Shadow Earring II
- Klein allows you to improve a small list of Shadow Gears:
- Added Ancient Hero Super Novice weapons and their Patent Modification Cubes to Republic Armorer (jup_cave,194,216).
- Dimethylene Alprazine (main_office,108,273) now sells Light Yellow Potions at 400z each.
- The command @mi will now monster LUK when searching for Monster Hunter-specific mobs.
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue where Giant Fly Wing was recalling party members outside the map.
- Community Suggestion Expanded Master Cook Ramses (moc_para01,285,73) to allow players to bulk cook +7 to +10 foods.
- Community Suggestion Added a wide variety of gear to be able to be compressed by the Joe Boxer (main_office,88,295).
- Community Suggestion Added a 5-second delay to some consumables to prevent accidental double usages.
- Community Suggestion Added Faceworm Shadow Orb, Juperos Shadow Orb, Shard of Earth to the Currency Wallet.
- Bug Fix Fixed a bug where some costume garments were giving their item bonuses.
- Decreased the Weight of all Light Potions to 0.1.
- The Nova Shop has been updated for Summer.
Community Suggestion The following hats can now be compressed with Miles:
- Munak Hat
- Bongun Hat
- Assassin Skull Mask
Community Suggestion Added the ability to recolor these compressed hats:
- Mystic Hoodie (Selim)
- Zealotus Mask (Selim)
- Megaman Helmet (Miles)
- Zero Helmet (Miles)
Bug Fix Scaled down part of the server side protection for Dragon Breath and Dragon Breath - Water.
- Developer's Note: Effectively this means the skills' behavior will be more consistent with what you'd expect officially.
Siege and PvP
- Shadow Gears added in this patch are disabled in Siege game modes until further announcement.
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue where buffs would be incorrectly removed on WoE 2.
Increased the weekly item limit from BG Secret Shop:
- Mega Orleans Course (Bound) from 1 to 2.
- Regeneration Potion, Guyak Pudding, Big Defense Potion and Big Magic Defense Potion from 4 to 6.
- Yggdrasil Berry and Yggdrasil Seed from 30 to 50.
Draft WoE no longer has the barricade rebuild minigame. It was replaced with a 20s progress bar (interruptible).
Added extra portals to WoE2 castles.
Reworked Great Hunt stock system, more details on the Great Hunt announcement for this month.