Illustrate: Ghastly Pet Egg II Pets
The Theme: Ghastly Pet Egg II Pets
This is an Illustration Contest the purpose of which is to grant a new, unique look to all 15 Ghastly Pet Egg II pets. You can find the full list of these pets below. Artists of all skill levels are welcome to try their hand at illustrating and maybe see their work in-game!
Hello, lovely players! Don't you love seeing cute images when feeding your pet? Yet, with customized pets now a reality and more and more pet possibilities being added, there are more and more empty images showing up. As big pet enthusiasts, we think this is a tragedy! Every pet in this pack would like to celebrate Halloween and their greatest wish is to have their selfies taken. Please help us in this venture to capture their true, uniquely quirky essence!
A clarification here that what we are looking for are not images of eggs, but the cute pop-up images that you would normally see when taking care of your pet. At the moment, the image below is shown in place of the missing art. There are many more pets than this with missing images but in this contest we're focusing only on the pets in the Ghastly Pet Egg II pack.
The size of each submitted piece must be exactly 90 x 134 pixels.
To participate, you are to choose one or more pets off the list, read the rules and begin illustrating!
List of Pets:
- Flame Skull
- Hell Poodle
- Evil Druid
- Kimi Celine
- You may illustrate each pet once. This means you can submit up to 15 entries, provided they are grouped under the same post.
- Submit your image(s) in 90 x 134 pixels format. If your illustration is larger, please make sure to crop and scale it down to this size.
- Include your in-game character name together with your submission post. If you omit your name, we will not be able to send you your rewards.
- You can change, swap out or edit your entry at any time while the contest is running.
- If you wish to submit your entry anonymously, you can do so via this link. Write "Ghastly Pet Egg II Pets" as the message title. Do not forget to include your in-game name in this case as well.
- The pet must be clearly visible in the image. You may however include other small elements akin to the official pet illustrations. You are encouraged to take inspiration from in-game and the Pet System wiki page.
- Submit high-quality entries only. While humor is allowed and we welcome artists from all skill levels to participate, we also want pieces with effort put into them. Any troll and meme entries will be interpreted as low quality and immediately disqualified.
- No plagiarism is allowed. If we find or are informed of someone submitting plagiarized artwork they will be disqualified.
- Depending on the number of entries, a maximum of 2 illustrations will be chosen from the same artist.
- This contest will run from Monday, October 28th until Monday, November 18th. This means you have 3 weeks to submit your entries.
- We reserve the rights to adjust and clarify the rules of this contest as we deem necessary.
How to submit:
- Once you are done with your artwork, write a new message in this topic. Add the image as an attachment by clicking "Drag files here to attach or choose files...", then click on the image you have attached to embed it into the post.
- Remember to include your in-game name as well as the pet name(s) you have illustrated. This is so we can send you the in-game rewards via RODEX.
- You can add more entries while this contest is running by editing your original post. This can be done via clicking on the small "Edit" button located right underneath your comment.
Artists of Chosen Images:
- 5,000 Nova Points
- 1 Ghastly Pet Egg II pack OR the Pet Egg you have illustrated.
The satisfaction of seeing pet art drawn by you as a permanent implementation in-game!
50 Event Tickets
Anyone who is disqualified from the contest for any reason forfeits their right to participation rewards and cannot re-enter.
We wish everyone good luck and hope you have fun!
If you have additional questions or inquiries about this event, you are welcome to post them directly into this thread.