- The Valentines Day event has ended.
- All Valentines Day Nova Shop items have been removed.
- Valentines Day Event eggs have been removed.
- Added a new Thief exclusive shop on the Main Office.
- - Arboreal Event Egg has returned to the Event Ticket shop for 15 tickets.
- - Spring Hat Box has returned to the Nova Shop.
- - Spring Pack has returned to the Nova Shop.
- - Spring Hat Box II has returned to the Nova Shop.
- - Blossoming Buddies Pack has returned to the Nova Shop.
- - Lush Hat Box has returned to the Nova Shop.
- Blooming Spring Pack has been added to the Nova Shop for 2,500 NP.
- - Rose Pin
- - Budding Lace
- - Rose Ribbon
- - Choco Banana Bonnet
- - Rose Sidehat
- - Spring Curls
- - Spring Fairy Wig
- - Spring Scarf
- - Western Rose
- - Thorny Crown
- - Popping Sakura [M]
- - Budding Roses
- - Spring Breeze [L]
- - Easter Basket [M]
- - Spring Coat
- - Leaf Umbrella
- - Bunbun Backpack
- - Fairy Of Eden
- Developer's Note: Please see the Dev Blog for an explanation of these changes:
Hate generation rates inherent to Roles have changed to the following:
- Tank: was 300% -> now 350%.
- DPS: was 50% -> now 50% (unchanged).
- Healer: was 200% -> now 125%.
- Utility: was 100% -> now 150%.
- Please note, these are relative. Therefore, 1 point of damage from a Tank is now equivalent to 3.5 points of Hate. In the same way, 1 point of damage from a DPS is equivalent to 7 points of damage from a Tank (0.5:3.5).
Climactic Fury (CF) has had its Hate generation simplified to -50%.
- Previously, CF was subjected to different modifiers in different places in the code. These were stopgaps from when CF did insane amounts of damage. Now, we have simplified it to -50% Hate generation, which should offset the increase in Hate generation Tanks were given in this hotfix. Generally, it will generate similar amounts of Hate as it does now.
Hate generated by healing has been reduced from x15 to x5.
- This applies to any healing ability, not just to healing from the Healer Role, e.g. a DPS Sura using Heal.
- This modifier was balanced around previous numbers and is too high currently, meaning Tanks need to generate a large amount of DPS to out-generate their Healer. Though, we still want Healers to risk taking the attention of the Great Monster, current numbers meant that was happening too frequently.
Hate generated by all Bombrings from the Utility Role are affected by a -90% modifier.
- We will be revisiting the Bombrings in Part 2 of the Utility patch, but for now this modifier has been enacted.
- All auto-attacks and skills, which did not have specific modifiers (i.e. Climactic Fury) were given a +10% modifier. This has been removed.
- Sentinel causing the affected mob to "ping-pong" between players has been fixed.
- Fixed Detoxify having no cooldown.
- Fixed Mind Breaker not working in MH.
- Fixed Steel Body movement speed.
Fixed interruptible cast not working in MH.
- Keep in mind that item casts will still be interrupted, regardless if you have, e.g. Phen card equipped.
- Fixed Red/Blue Herb Activators not working correctly in MH.
- Fixed Comet not applying Magical Intoxication.
Enabled Crescent Elbow inside MH.
- The formula is changed to be based on your HP and not the targets.
- Added a 20-second cooldown.
- Developer's Note: This is just a change we missed from the last patch.
- Mobs affected by Sentinel will now when the Sentinel status ends.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Siege Commissioners Reduced Cross Impact's damage by 40%.
- Siege Commissioners Increased Self Destruction's damage by 100%.
Siege Commissioners MVP Tier list changes:
Cards below are now considered Tier 3 (Not limited on any Siege game mode)
- Meow Card
- Grand Papillia Card
- Silva Papillia Card
- Sweetie Card
Cards below are now considered Tier 1 (Limited to 3 per Guild on WoE and disabled elsewhere)
- Red Pepper Card
- Greater Red Pepper Card
- Cards below are now considered Tier 3 (Not limited on any Siege game mode)
- Siege Commissioners Reduced the heal amount from Concentrated Golden Syrup Potion by 25% on Battlegrounds only.
- Community Suggestion Added Seed of Life to Telma, under Siege Supplies > Genetic Supplies.