• Nova
    • Announcements

After months of working on it, our brand new website is now ready! Hope you guys enjoy it.

Here's a list of new features:

• Character view on front page.
    • Improved Market functionality.
    • Improved pagination system. (You no longer have to open a new page to refine searches)
    • A new, dark forum theme has been set as the default. (The old theme is still available in the bottom left of the forums)
    • A new patcher matching this brand new design has been implemented (Just patch up!)
      • If you wish to change the patcher to its full size, you can put this file in your NovaRO folder (right-click > Save as...).

Feel free to reply in this announcement if you find any bugs, we'll of course continue to work on this new website to further improve it and fix any issues found.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looks like i'm about to play a "XXX Adult Only!" game or one of those cheaply made p2w free MMORPG's I saw ads for constantly years ago...

Might push away old players looking to play again but it might draw in new players through clickbait. Granted there is a screenshot area though.

The ability to view your characters though very easily is amazing but there is honestly way too much unused space...

Still though I personally think it's a bit too much for a 2002 game. Granted i'm very much against "touch inspired" website design for Desktop sites. I personally like compact designs. Which with very minimal resizing of everything could very easily be done to the current design.

Edited by FatheredPuma

Share this comment

Character view doesn't show cards on an item nor does it show the name. Might be convenient for those with multiples of the same weapon.

Also it takes an eternity to go to your last character by spam clicking the right arrow.

Edited by FatheredPuma

Share this comment

34 minutes ago, FatheredPuma said:

Looks like i'm about to play a "XXX Adult Only!" game or one of those cheaply made p2w free MMORPG's I saw ads for constantly years ago...

Might push away old players looking to play again but it might draw in new players through clickbait. Granted there is a screenshot area though.

The ability to view your characters though very easily is amazing but there is honestly way too much unused space...

Sorry to hear you feel that way. :( We're pretty happy with the new website overall.

Share this comment

I like how responsive is the market in this new version of the main webpage.

- I saw that the Shield category isn't implemented yet, I'm sure you will polish it you only need time.

- Bare-Hand category is a blank state that I think doesn't have anything worth to be up.

Again, I really like a lot sites that have a good UI and an excellent way to use resources of information from the server without feeling clunky.

Share this comment

I'll check the shield category thing out!

It was labeled "Left Hand", changed it to Shield and also added Two-Handed Staff which was actually missing.

Share this comment

Since I have checked market with small design for a long time, now it's big so it's hard to check it cause I have to roll my eyes up and down, right and left more xD.

except the market new design, I like the new website /gawi

Share this comment

You can actually resize your browser window to make the market be much smaller.

The entire website is fluid and reacts well to different resolution sizes.

Our new patcher is now live! Patch up to see it!

Share this comment