• Sign in to follow this  

New Year's Teaser

Hector
    • Announcements

Qhalguh.png

After lots of hard work and a long wait from our players, it's our pleasure as a team to finally be able to make this announcement! 2020 is just around the corner, and we want to start off the new year strong. Have a guess as to what's coming? That's right, the highly anticipated 2-Star Monster Hunting encounters, which will allow Hunters to craft not only the Reload Shadow Gear Set but also a variety of the Class Set Pieces, such as the Knight Shadow Armor / Shoes and the Rune Knight Weapon / Shield.

We're thrilled to say that the release date for this update will be on the 1st of January, 2020.

We also have another surprise for you! By the end of January, Edda Biolab will make its way to NovaRO, so get ready to visit the memories of the poor souls who were captured during the Rekenber Experiments and relive their past!

We're excited for the future and cannot wait to have another amazing year with everyone. Thank you for the wonderful 2019 we've had, and we wish everybody Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Amazing! I Love the Edda Storyline and I also cant wait for 17.2 to drop :)

Will we also get the Upgrade to Inventoryspace like kRO got with this Update?

You can buy a ticket on the kRO Cash Shop to increase your maximum Item capicity by 10 Items. You can have a total of 10 Tickets, which means you can carry a maximum of 200 items with you instead of the 100 Items we got now.

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, JoshuaMathen said:

Amazing! I Love the Edda Storyline and I also cant wait for 17.2 to drop :)

Will we also get the Upgrade to Inventoryspace like kRO got with this Update?

You can buy a ticket on the kRO Cash Shop to increase your maximum Item capicity by 10 Items. You can have a total of 10 Tickets, which means you can carry a maximum of 200 items with you instead of the 100 Items we got now.

No, this requires a new client which is being worked on at the moment.

Share this comment

Mh2 for new Shadow Gear (Monk+Sura Set)
    EDDA with Gear for the same skills like Mh2 Shadow Set

It will be a good year for an Old School Sura main like me.

Share this comment

Hard decision between EDDA Bio weapons and current ones for Warlock...

But the enchants are so good....

pororoca shoes when?

Edited by Hikari Owari

Share this comment

Even if everything is darkening around us, we can always count on NovaRO to brighten our moods!

(Except when that card doesn't drop...)

Share this comment