• NovaRO Content Creator Program

Kiwi
    • Announcements

NovaRO Streamer Program

Hello content creators & live-streamers,

We are happy to announce that we finally revamped the Streamer Program!

Anyone is welcomed to apply as a streamer and will be placed on provisionary streamer status when they first apply as per usual.

Joining the Streamer Program comes with added benefits that will increase as time passes.

Benefits of the Streamer Program

Streamer Monthly Benefits (every month)
    Reward Amount/duration
    Streamer Badge (Custom item) 30 Days Rental
    Nova Points 25,000+

Requirements

With the revamp we come with some new requirements that are to be met to onboard to the program.

Passion

• You are passionate about your craft, content, or helping others.

Productive

• You are actively creating content, activities, or resources for your community.

Professional

• Your profile/channel must be presentable and professional-looking.

Engaging

• You are present, communicative, and eager to form relationships in the NovaRO community.

Respectful

• You care about others and you don't feed negativity or toxicity. You always play by the rules and you don't cheat or support cheating behavior.

Besides the above we also have the following requirements that are also important:

Followers

• You have 50 or more followers on Twitch OR You have 100 or more Subscribers on Youtube OR You are enthusiastic about using TikTok with some knowledge about its algorithm

Other Servers

• You will not be allowed to stream other Ragnarok servers.

Streaming Equipment

• Having a microphone to communicate with your followers is better but not required

Streaming Time

• You are asked to stream a total of 32 hours per month. (We suggest 2 hours a day, 4 times a week). OR Make 1 video every week.

How to join?

Before you decide to onboard please make sure you do meet all the requirements above, if you are still sure please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you as soon as it is possible for us.

Click here for the Onboarding Form

vaiTico, Nova, Miyoo and 3 others like this

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Amarez said:

super high streaming time requirement

While I do understand your concern, we decided to go for that streaming time for now, but if we feel like it's being tiresome for both the streamer and the audience, we can discuss future changes.

For now we will keep the posted requirements. 

idk , these requirements seem a little abusive (not streaming other servers specially).

we would already be making content for you guys, I think  we should have greater freedom to  express ourselfs, we would be creating content for nova either way, right?

also 1 professional video a week is an absolutely insane requirement.

Nova Ro has been my main server for it's whole life and  always rubbed me the wrong way when it came to rewarding community content (specially the art contests).

Thanks for trying to help content creators, but I don't think this is optimal

Edited by May yung
    HexapusTapes likes this

1 minute ago, May yung said:

idk , these requirements seem a little abusive (not streaming other servers specially).

we would already be making content for you guys, I think  we should have greater freedom to  express ourselfs, we would be creating content for nova either way, right?

also 1 professional video a week is an absolutely insane requirement.

Nova Ro has been my main server for it's whole life and  always rubbed me the wrong way when it came to rewarding community content (specially the art contests).

Thanks for trying to help content creators, but I don't think this is optimal

I understand that, we are trying to offer the best program we can, we are open to make changes in the future, if we feel like the content creators are having a hard time to keep up with the requirements, as stated before. I strongly encourage every content creator to apply and again, if needed, we can make changes in the future.

For now we will keep the posted requirements.

As a previous NovaRO streamer these updates seem fine except for the time requiment/1 video per week one. I feel it can get kind of dangerous setting hard limits involving time on content creators (considerably more if it's just a hobby and they don't really make money from it). It can be demotivating sometimes knowing you are just streaming or making a video to hit the limit and get your payout. However it's pretty difficult to create one system that accommodates everyone equally. I would suggest maybe creating a lower bracket for those that can't hit the time requiment, but still create content and would like to be rewarded for it, (just one additional bracket imo, so it doesn't get too convulated to work out every month).

Something along the lines of 16 hours streaming/2 videos per month for 12,500 NP. (As I wrote this out I realized it was just half lmao)

I also assume creators could make mixed content, such as 16h streaming + 2 videos = full requirements to qualify that month.

If anything, this is far better than the previous system.

May yung and Greystache like this

Just now, illegalKross said:

As a previous NovaRO streamer these updates seem fine except for the time requiment/1 video per week one. I feel it can get kind of dangerous setting hard limits involving time on content creators (considerably more if it's just a hobby and they don't really make money from it). It can be demotivating sometimes knowing you are just streaming or making a video to hit the limit and get your payout. However it's pretty difficult to create one system that accommodates everyone equally. I would suggest maybe creating a lower bracket for those that can't hit the time requiment, but still create content and would like to be rewarded for it, (just one additional bracket imo, so it doesn't get too convulated to work out every month).

Something along the lines of 16 hours streaming/2 videos per month for 12,500 NP. (As I wrote this out I realized it was just half lmao)

I also assume creators could make mixed content, such as 16h streaming + 2 videos = full requirements to qualify that month.

If anything, this is far better than the previous system.

Thank you for the kind words, yes they can mix content like you said. And also, the 1 video per week is under analysis, again we are open to change it and most likely will, if we feel like is being overwhelming for content creators.