Halloween will be ending today, at 11:59PM Server Time - PST.
- We will be unloading the NPCs tomorrow morning, but certain shop NPCs will be brought back so players can spend any leftover currencies for 1 week.
Weekly Quests changes:
Players will be unable to grab new weeklies until 11/03/2020.
- All players are still able to complete weekly quests they have already obtained.
- Removed the Trickster Realm and Halloween Coins Weekly Quests.
Removed the 'Win 20 Battlegrounds Matches' option from Combat Training. The Biolabs 5 requirement remains unchanged.
- Developer's Note: We've received various complaints about the quality of BG matches going down since this weekly was introduced. This change might not be permanent, as we'll keep an eye on how much the match quality is being affected on the coming month. We'll also be exploring alternatives for this quest to replace the removal of BG wins.
Lowered the Combat Training's reward from 10 to 5 Endeavor Tokens.
- Developer's Note: On an earlier patch, we've reduced the amount of mobs required for the quest completion without changing the amount of Endeavor Tokens you can receive upon completion. As such, we've decided to reduce Combat Training's reward, but distribute the missing 5 Tokens on a new quest. Overall, you will receive more Endeavor Tokens than before, if you finish all Weekly Quests.
Lowered the Complete All Weekly Quests' reward from 8 to 6 Blacksmith's Blessings.
- Developer's Note: The total amount of obtainable Blacksmith's Blessing was unchanged, since both new quests will now reward a Blacksmith's Blessing each.
- Treasure Hunt Weekly now requires you to complete three Treasure Hunt dailies. Each daily will reward players with an Endeavor Token, for a total of 3 Endeavor Tokens per week.
Added a new Weekly Quest: Weekly Item Hunt
- Talk to Sean in the Eden Group to start. Slay monsters for various special items and turn them in for a reward.
- You'll receive 2 Endeavor Tokens for each turn-in you complete, for a total of 6 Endeavor Tokens if you finish all three. You need to finish all three turn-ins for the Weekly Quest completion.
- Weekly Quest Reward: 1 Blacksmith's Blessing.
- Developer's Note: Once you've spoken with Veteran Sean in Eden, you will be able to obtain new items from certain monsters. These items are character bound and capped at the quantity required, so you cannot stockpile them for a different week. Players are advised to hunt for these items by themselves or with one other friend, as having more than 2 people in your party on the same map while hunting these items will decrease the drop chance for the items.
Added a new Weekly Quest: Daily Reward
- Obtain Daily Rewards from Valerie 4 times.
- Weekly Quest Reward: 1 Blacksmith's Blessing.
- Players will be unable to grab new weeklies until 11/03/2020.
Added a new command: @notarget (or @nomelee)
- When using @notarget, after a refresh, you'll be unable to click, auto attack, or cast single target skills on any mobs. Self cast or ground targeted abilities can still be used as normal.
All RODEX mails will now be account-bound.
- This means that any mail sent to any of your characters can now be retrieved on any other character from the same account.
- Community Suggestion Bakonawa Lake (and Bangungot Hospital) will now have their cooldowns reset at midnight (Actual cooldowns unchanged).
- Community Suggestion Swapped the Talk and Hurry dialogue options on the Nightmarish Jitterbug instance.
- Community Suggestion Added Red, Yellow, White and Blue Syrup to the Alchemy Supplies NPC in Aldebaran.
Community Suggestion Implemented a new hairstyle for both males and females. Credit to @fxfreitas for the sprites.
- Community Suggestion Players stunned by Nysori's during Ice Trap's windup animation will no longer be affected by Phantasmal Wave.
- Abrasive 5 Box can now be opened inside Monster Hunting maps.
- Potion Pitcher will now properly restore SP when used at level 5.
Bombring counters will no longer be removed when being warped.
- You'll still lose all counters on map change.
- If your inventory is full, Special Carvers will now be sent to you via RODex.
- - Saiyan's Wrath can now be recolored at Miles the Milliner (You can preview these hats with the hat effect genie)
- - Magic Circle can now be recolored at Miles the Milliner (You can preview these hats with the hat effect genie)
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
Blocked the usage of item identifier skills and items in Siege maps.
- Developer's Note: Our very creative players were using such skills in order to bypass other skill delays.
Added a new WoE exclusive command: @hidecostume
- When using @hidecostume, after a refresh, every Top/Mid/Bottom/Garment visual will be hidden until you turn the command off.
- Reduced the cost of merging 5m Guyak Puddings to 30m Guyak Puddings from 50 Gold Coins to 10 Gold Coins.
- Removed the Endeavor Tokens reward from the BG Daily Quest.
Reverted the BG matchmaker to the previous version.
- This means Team Distribution will no longer take into account classes and duo queue has been re-enabled.
- Developer's Note: One of the biggest complaints about BG was the reduction in match quality since the Weekly Quests were introduced. Together with this change, the state of BG was reset to exactly the same as before those were implemented. This will run for a trial period of approximately 3 months.
- We'll be keeping a close eye on participation and, if during those 3 months the BG participation continues to decline, we will be ending the trial period and bring back the BG Weekly Quest.
DST changes for WoE:
- WoE 1: 07:00 server time (previously 08:00)
- KoE Registration: 05:00 server time (previously 06:00)
- KoE Round 1 start: 05:10 server time (previously 06:10)
- KoE Round 2 start: 05:40 server time (previously 06:40)
- Draft Pick Phase: 07:15 server time (previously 08:00)
- Draft WoE Phase: 08:00 server time (previously 09:00)
- If you do not live in the US or in a country that ends daylight savings time, all PVP content will remain at the exact same time for you. Notably, this includes Brazil, Russia and most of the Southern Hemisphere.
- If you live in the US or in a country that ends daylight savings time, all PVP content will be one hour earlier for you. Notably, this includes the US, Canada, and parts of Europe.
- The first WoE to be affected will be on November 7th.