- Fixed a vending log error that would display unknown items.
- Fixed Training Chamber to always display the correct values of the mob.
- The Healer NPC will no longer remove the Blood Sucker effect.
- Updated the remaining old Tool Dealers to the upgraded universal Tool Dealer.
- Fixed the @hidecart display on baby characters.
- Added the Whereabouts of the Gardeners quest for Water Garden instance.
- @whosells will now give priority to items that are dropped from mobs.
- Fixed an issue with the Hunter Job Change quest.
- Community Suggestion Added the option to buy multiple items on old taming item seller NPCs.
- The Hardcore Clan icon is now visible to everyone instead of just yourself.
- Hardcore characters can now die in GM Events and not lose their character, since that'd be lame.
Added a new, exclusive town for hardcore players: The Rogue's Forest. (Accessible through the warper)
Developer's Note: This town is still a work in progress, and will receive more updates in the future.
- Disabled @duel.
- Added a #hardcore channel, only for #hardcore players.
- Hardcore characters will no longer be able to receive buffs from non-hardcore characters.
- Fixed an issue where players could use Greed to obtain items they shouldn't be able to.
- Fixed an issue where players could use Looter Mobs to obtain items they shouldn't be able to.
- Skills and statuses which have different durations inside and outside of MH are now dispelled upon entering a Hunt (e.g. , Unlimit).
- Community Suggestion Health Conversion can now be used even at full SP.
- Community Suggestion Soup now also heals Homunculi.
- Fixed an issue with Nysori's Ice Trap mechanic.
- Fixed Turn Undead cast chance for Noble Cross.
- Fixed Dark Pinguicula Card to drop Amoena.
- Updated proc chances for the Evil Gloves.
- Fixed Alicel pet loyal effect.
- Fixed Sarah Card effect.
- Fixed the slot on White Shirt.
- Fixed the Earth magic bonus for the Arc Elder Card.
- Fixed Hero Trade Mail to give the statuses when attacking a target.
- Kaite reflect no longer goes through GTB.
- Fixed Tiger Cannon related issues.
- Fixed Flash Combo delays.
- Fixed Masquerades not showing up their fail message on target.
- Fixed Moonslasher sit effect.
- Fixed Auto Shadow Spell MATK bonus.
- Fixed Reflect Damage Reduction and Reflect Damage not stacking.
- Fixed Overbrand's cooldown, after cast delay and cast time.
- Fixed Inspiration's cooldown.
- Fixed Neutral Barrier's duration refresh.
- Fixed Pile Bunker's dispell for mobs Defender.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Siege Commissioners Increased the Mind Slots required for Comet from 22 to 29.
- Siege Commissioners Reduced the damage from Dragon Breath and Dragon Breath - Water by 25%.
- Community Suggestion Swapped Himmin with Vidblainn on the Draft Castle rotation.
Siege Commissioners MVP Card Tiering changes:
- Infinite Phreeoni Card is now considered Tier 1. (Limited to 3 per Guild in WoE, and disabled elsewhere)
- Added most Siege alterations to skills to their description.
- Sarah Card will keep its old effect for Siege environments.