• Patch Notes #160

Milesheader4.png

Features

• Introducing new GM Event - Specimen Recovery.
      • Follow Newoz and friends as they explore a newly discovered laboratory. Capture escaped specimen and avoid hazardous traps scattered within the laboratory. Race your friends to capture rare specimens for bonus points.
      • Specimen scorings:
        • Specimen r3-[M14] - 5 points
        • Specimen k.1.N[4P] - 20 points
        • Specimen 1R-[ux].uL - 45 points
        • Specimen r0-T[k.3H] - 75 points
        • Specimen [531]-I.M - 75 points
        • Specimen v[40-N] - 300 points
      • Trap types:
        • Speed Trap: Randomly increases or decreases your walk speed.
        • Fire Trap: Knocks you over and drops your best tool on the ground.
        • Bubble Trap: Roots you in place.
        • Stun Trap: Stuns you briefly.
      • Capture devices:
        • 5kRP-n MK.I - The standard capturing device. Regular capture rate and regular area of effect.
        • 5kRP-n MK.II - An optimized capturing device. Enhanced capture rate and regular area of effect.
        • 5kRP-n MK.I+ - A capture device for faster specimens. Regular capture rate and enhanced area of effect.
        • 5kRP-n MK.ULTRA - The ultimate capture device. Guaranteed capture rate and regular area of effect.
      • Others:
        • Supply Box: Replenishes some of your tools at random.
        • Warp Portal: Warps you to a random spot on the map.
    • Added a 're-order menu' option for the Warper.
    • Added a new command: @guildexp
      • Developer's Note: This command will show both your total Guild Exp value, as well as your personal contribution.
    • Fixed an issue with crit amounts being wrongly displayed on @battlestats.
    • Fixed the spacing on named Wedding Rings.
    • Automatic Legs from 17.2 can now receive multiple unique Legendary enchants.

Loki's Paths

• Fenrir Path's players will no longer be able to buff Hel's Path players.

Monster Hunting

• Epiclesis no longer has any fixed cast-time.
    • Fixed an issue with the class-specific status bonuses not correctly applying.
      • This also fixes Warlocks not getting the correct bonus from Comet.
    • Allowed Sorcerers to use HP Conversion at full SP.
    • Fixed the after cast delay for Cloaking Exceed (i.e. it has been removed).

Items

• Fixed Modification Orb (Drain Soul) to correctly drain 1% SP instead of 2%.

• Fixed Holy Stick to no longer give 15% Matk.

Skills

• Fixed Tiger Cannon going through walls.
    • Fixed Gravitational Field autocasting spells.
    • Fixed Needle of Paralyze cast times.

• Arrow Vulcan animation should not prevent you from walking anymore.

War of Emperium and Battlegrounds

• Dark Priest Card will now only work with auto attacks.
    • Fixed an issue with Draft WoE's participation achievement.
    • Fixed an issue with the potion counts for joining BG.
    • Fixed Slug Shot and Shattering Storm fixed cast time on WoE.
    • Bypass Def and Mdef enchants from sources other than PKS will now work correctly on Siege areas.
    • Players in King of Emperium will now be affected by Proximity Resistances.
      • Developer's Note: You will obtain 4% damage reduction per person, capping at 8 players. (32%)
    •  Siege Commissioners Damage changes:
      • Increased the damage of Picky Peck by 35% on all Siege game modes.
      • Decreased the damage of Ignition Break by 25% on BG.
      • Decreased the damage of Storm Blast by 25% on BG.
    •  Siege Commissioners Picky Peck will now always doublecast on all Siege game modes.
    •  Siege Commissioners Kihop will always apply its full effect regardless of party size in BG.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I would like to understand the definition on: "Auto Attacks".

Why?
    Cause i don´t know if only applies to "Auto Counter" or it should work with "Reflect Shield" or other skills. Ex. Counter Slash, Crescent Elbow, ETC.
    CC. @Nova

Whats the reasoning of nerfing the Holy Stick? Its not like ABs are breaking boundaries and becoming OP or unbalanced when it comes to DPS.

And the original description didn't have the 15% matk so this change was specifically targetted to this weapon.

Edited by IntangibleEntanglement
    4 hours ago, IntangibleEntanglement said:

Whats the reasoning of nerfing the Holy Stick? Its not like ABs are breaking boundaries and becoming OP or unbalanced when it comes to DPS.

And the original description didn't have the 15% matk so this change was specifically targetted to this weapon.

It was a bug that was fixed, that is all.

Aimer likes this
    5 hours ago, IntangibleEntanglement said:

A quick search on RMS and rAthena showed me that the script of Holy Light had some pre-renewal data in the description. In this case it was the +15% MATK.
    Someone probably noticed it recently and reported it to get it fixed:pepperderp:

- Automatic Legs from 17.2 can now receive multiple unique Legendary enchants.

About this... Can the players be given the opportunity to "reset" their enchants and re-do it? Myself, for example, had fully enchanted my boots last week... It had spell buster + FCT for almost a month and then i  decided to put a Robust on because there was nothing better for my WL and then u come up with this... it'd kinda suck to build another one or even pay 600m for a +11... Don't know if adding 2 legendary enchants is an official thing, but if it is this should be around since day one and since it isn't, it should be given the players the opportunity to re-do/remove the enchants from their items or even if you're going to add such thing (custom or official), they should be noticed previously so we don't have losses...

Maybe the staff could give a "dispell ticket" to whoever have an enchanted Automatic Leg =/... at least 1 per account would be fine

Edited by Kunakara
    Agitation, Annelin and Fernet like this
    8 hours ago, Kunakara said:

- Automatic Legs from 17.2 can now receive multiple unique Legendary enchants.

About this... Can the players be given the opportunity to "reset" their enchants and re-do it? Myself, for example, had fully enchanted my boots last week... It had spell buster + FCT for almost a month and then i  decided to put a Robust on because there was nothing better for my WL and then u come up with this... it'd kinda suck to build another one or even pay 600m for a +11... Don't know if adding 2 legendary enchants is an official thing, but if it is this should be around since day one and since it isn't, it should be given the players the opportunity to re-do/remove the enchants from their items or even if you're going to add such thing (custom or official), they should be noticed previously so we don't have losses...

Maybe the staff could give a "dispell ticket" to whoever have an enchanted Automatic Leg =/... at least 1 per account would be fine

I totally agree with you and made a suggestion for this:

https://www.novaragnarok.com/forum/topic/14359-allow-people-to-reset-one-enchant-on-automatic-boots-created-before-the-5th-of-may/

Annelin, Agitation, StrayCat and 1 other like this
    17 hours ago, Ariasmen said:

Too bad the topic has been closed without even taking a look into the issue further or a proper discussion to put the suggestion into consideration.

It's not about "FREE RESETS FOR ALL" but about the fact that some people have wasted their time and effort with refining the boots into +11 and if they waited long enough, they could have put the enchants that are offered right now. The "boots work perfectly fine / go make another one" is basically showing a middle finger to your players with yet another unexpected change. Pretty shameful.

Edited by Annelin