We've corrected the Summer Festival Board with the end date for the Summer Festival.
- For those who missed it, the Summer Festival will end on August 30th, at 23:59 PST (Server Time).
- Players will no longer be able to stack Fishing Rods or Shovels, nor their upgrade materials in storage. (Applied on 2021/07/06)
- Beastly Betty and Rosie have finished setting up their shops on the Festival Island with new hats!
- Fixed an issue with the queue on Poolside Panic.
- Fixed an issue where players could run in the Grotto faster than intended.
- The following hats can now be exchanged for Pouring Keys (Please note only their base versions can be recycled):
- The - Triple Poring Hat can now be recolored at the Festival Painter.
- In preparation for Glast Heim: Challenge Mode, the prerequisite of Old Glast Heim - Hard being completed once will start counting from this maintenance onwards.
- Reduced the amount of Summer Dailies required for the Summer Daily Weekly Quest from 4 to 3. (Applied on 2021/07/06)
- Added an alternative completion method to the Summer Daily Weekly Quest: Defeat 500 Grotto Monsters. (Applied on 2021/07/06)
- We've did a small revamp of the Main Office. Check it out on @go 50!
Added a new option for crafting Nova Shop (undispellable) +10 Foods to the Master Cook, located at the Hall of Valor's (@go bg) left side.
- These will require both a level 10 Cookbook and a Cooking Kit of your choice, as well as the old level 10 food recipe for each item you want to craft.
Added a new function to the @view command: @view warg
- @view warg allows you to hide any Ranger wargs, including yours.
- The command will only hide wargs not currently being mounted.
- Pneuma will now remain visible even with @hidehateffect activated.
- Fixed the Perfect Hit display on @battlestats.
- Fixed an issue where mobs of Bioresearch Laboratory were not spawning correctly.
- Fixed an issue where mobs of Legacy of Glast Heim were not spawning correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some items were not showing in @ws.
- Fixed an issue with splash damage from shotguns and Baphomet Card not applying properly.
- Fixed an issue with Mad Bunny weighing more than intended.
- Fixed an issue with Silverwork Bracelet being able to be equipped by Novices.
- Fixed Thief and Rogue being able to wear Axes.
- Fixed Ominous Assaulter Card combo when equipped on books.
Bio 5 MVP combos will now show their monster transformation.
- Added - Invisible Mantle to the Nova Shop for 2,500 Nova Points.
The following hats can now be Compressed with Miles in the Main Office:
- - Goblin Mask
- - Gas Mask
- - Pagdayaw
- - Fox Hat
- - Thanatos Odium Mask
- - Thanatos Despero Mask
- - Lord of the Dead Helm
- - Megaman X Helmet
- - Black Megaman X Helmet
- - Green Megaman X Helmet
- - HD Megaman X Helmet
- - Orange Megaman X Helmet
- - Red Megaman X Helmet
- - Zero Helmet
- - Black Zero Helmet
- - Green Zero Helmet
- - HD Zero Helmet
- - Purple Zero Helmet
- White Zero Helmet
- Fixed Round Trip's damage formula.
Siege and PvP
Implemented an attempted fix on various KVM bugs.
- Developer's Note: Please make bug reports if you find any of those again. We cannot investigate nor fix these types of bugs without a properly filled bug report.
- Increased the amount of Golden Syrups you get from Telma from 15 to 25 for 1 Valor Badge.
- All Barricades and Stones will now be autobuilt upon a castle break.
- Increased the HP of castle Stones by times 10.
- Reflected damage from customized skills in Siege now apply the correct damage.
Fixed Novice's Steel Body effect to no longer apply to the regular Ranked PVP room.
- Fixed an issue with the WoE reduction tracker on the WoE stats website.
- Fixed an issue where the BG Secret Shop purchase amounts were not being reset.
- Fixed an issue where Star Emperor was receiving the wrong soul link upon BG round start.
Siege Commissioners Using Dragon Breath will now put Dragon Breath Water into a 0.5s cooldown and vice-versa on all Siege game modes.
- Developer's Note: This was done in order to prevent yet another case of bypassing animations.
- Siege Commissioners Gospel now removes the Strip Accessory debuff in all Siege game modes.
- Siege Commissioners Strip Accessory now has a 2-second cooldown on Battlegrounds.
- Siege Commissioners All Masquerade-type skills now have a 3-second cooldown on Battlegrounds.
- Siege Commissioners Enabled SLS Perception and SLS Opposition on Battlegrounds.