Using Blacksmith's Blessings for refining Shadow Gear will no longer have a chance to Curse if your refining attempt fails.
- Developer's Note: This means that, if your refine attempt fails, whenever using Blacksmith's Blessings, nothing will happen.
- Fixed a potential issue with Weeklies having less variety of quests than intended.
- Added Monster Subjugation Dailies and Weeklies for monsters in Ancient Juperos maps.
- Community Suggestion Dailies from Illusion of Luanda will now consider mobs from either rotation.
Implemented a skill for Currency Wallet.
Developer's Note: Purchasing a Currency Wallet Storage will now grant a skill to all the characters on the account, which allows you to open the Currency Wallet anywhere, without the need of using Kafra Cards or an NPC.
This skill will be given retroactively to all players who already have a Currency Wallet.
- Developer's Note: Purchasing a Currency Wallet Storage will now grant a skill to all the characters on the account, which allows you to open the Currency Wallet anywhere, without the need of using Kafra Cards or an NPC.
Implemented Rekenber Scope.
- Rekenber Scope is an useable item which shows you a list of rare monsters in the map you're currently in, alongside a number showing how many of them are currently alive and roaming the map.
- Rare monsters are those which respawn timers are higher than 10 seconds. This does not affect MVPs.
- You can craft Rekenber Scopes by talking to Utility Shops' Betty, at the basement floor of the Main Office. (main_office,183,98)
Implemented the Utility Belt skill.
- The Utility Belt skill allows you to store Kafra Cards, Convex Mirrors and Rekenber Scopes, and use those without the need of sparing the extra inventory slots.
- You can purchase the Utility Belt skill from Betty (main_office,183,98) for 3,000 Nova Points directly, or through exchanging a Utility Belt Ticket from the Nova Shop. Once unlocked, all the characters on the account will be granted the skill.
Reduced the Ingot amount from the Monster Hunter Ancient Hero weapons recipes by 1.
Fixed a bug with some Shadow Gear having the wrong purification cost of Ingots instead of Zeny.
Added a confirmation on Glast Heim: Challenge Mode enchantment reset to prevent missclicks.
Added an enchantment reroll for Tomb of the Fallen headgears' stat enchants.
- Rerolling has a fixed cost of 125 Cursed Fragments, 10 Sentimental Fragments and 300,000 zeny per slot.
Added an enchantment reroll for Racing Caps' stat enchants.
- Rerolling the first slot has a cost of 30 Juperium Energy, 10 Rekenber Tickets and 300,000 zeny.
- Rerolling the second slot has a cost of 60 Juperium Energy, 10 Academy Tickets and 350,000 zeny.
Halved the amount of Juperium Energy required to attempt an upgrade of the final Racing Cap enchant.
- 1st Upgrade now costs 25. (previously 50)
- 2nd Upgrade now costs 50. (previously 100)
- No-downgrade option now costs 250. (previously 500)
- Added the - Bun Twin Tail Egg to the Nova Shop for 3,500 Nova Points.
- Added the - Wispy Bang Egg to the Nova Shop for 3,500 Nova Points.
- Added the - Utility Belt Ticket to the Nova Shop for 3,000 Nova Points.
- Added the - Prismatic Pet Egg II to the Nova Shop for 4,000 Nova Points.
Siege and PvP
- The Utility Belt and Currency Wallet skills are disabled in all Siege game modes.
- Siege Commissioners Increased Algiz Runestone range to 9x9 from 7x7.
- Siege Commissioners Reduced Golden Syrup healing by 25% in War of Emperium.
Siege Commissioners WoE Proximity Resistance changes:
- Proximity resistance now affects and stacks up to 18 members (previously 15)
- Proximity resistance now give 3% resistance per stack (previously 2%)
- Siege Commissioners Slug Shot can now be endowed in War of Emperium.
- Siege Commissioners Increased the damage from Slug Shot from +100% to +150% in War of Emperium.
- Siege Commissioners Round Trip now deals its base damage in War of Emperium. (previously +100%)
Community Suggestion Pyroclastic no longer prevents weapon swapping in War of Emperium.
- Developer's Note: Swapping weapon will remove Pyroclastic's effect.
- Siege Commissioners The Emperium from King of Emperium will now have +10% bonus HP per participating guild.
- Siege Commissioners Sophro Card now grants -2 ASPD in Battlegrounds.
- Siege Commissioners Reduced the Fixed cast time of Chain Lightening from 1 second to 0.7 seconds in Battlegrounds.
- Siege Commissioners Solar, Lunar, Stellar Union can no longer be dispelled in Battlegrounds.
- Siege Commissioners Reduced the cooldown of Prestige, 16th Night and Inspiration to 30 seconds in Battlegrounds.
- Siege Commissioners Reduced the damage of Freezing Spear from +50% to +25% in Battlegrounds.
Siege Commissioners Reduced the damage of Sorcerer skills from +100% to +75%.
- Developer's Note: Sorcerer skills affected are Diamond Dust, Psychic Wave, Varetyr Spear, Earth Grave and Poison Buster.