Previously Implemented (August 2nd)
New Feature Implemented Hotkey Profiles.
- Hotkey Profiles allow you to exchange between extra Hotkey setups using @hotkey, similar to how Alt+F works.
- To buy a Hotkey Profile slot, talk Iruga, Build Manager, located at the Main Office (main_office,216,124).
Client A new beta client (2021-11) is now available.
- You can swap into it by right-clicking your patcher and selecting Beta Client 2021-11 under the Client option.
- Notable features include an Unequip All equipments button on the inventory, improved consistency and support for 4th jobs. Note that this client will become the base client and will be required once 4th jobs get implemented.
New Feature Implemented ET Insta-polish.
- This allows you to instantly refine any non-shield item from the Endeavor Token shop that is +4 to +7 up to +10 at random.
- As with the items that this applies to, it is sold by Belethor, Master of Coin, at the Main Office (main_office,91,301).
New Feature Implemented the Arcanist's Tome.
- The Arcanist's Tome is a custom skill that allows you to store and then use buff scrolls without the need to carry them around in your inventory.
- The Tome accepts Blessing Scrolls, Agi Up Scrolls, Assumptio Scroll, Angelus Scroll, Angeling Scroll and Arc Angeling Scroll.
To obtain the Arcanist's Tome, talk to Jaukk at the Main Office (main_office,82,271).
- Jaukk can also craft all scrolls that the tome accepts.
The following consumables will now have exclusive status effect icons: (Please note that this WILL BREAK and not work properly with custom GRFs.)
- Rune Strawberry Cake
- Schwartzwald Pine Jubilee
- Arunafeltz Desert Sandwich
Weekly Quest changes:
- Instance Expedition individual quests now grant 4 Endeavor Tokens per instance (previously 2).
- Instance Expedition final completion now grants 1 Blacksmith's Blessing. (previously 5 Endeavor Tokens)
Complete All now grants 7 Blacksmith's Blessing. (previously 8)
- The total amount of rewards remains unchanged. (Save for the extra Endeavor Token from Instance Expedition)
Added Intermediate Eden Weapon Chest to the Academy Supplies shop for 1 Paradise Coin.
- The chest contains appropriate second-class, level 45 weapons for your specific class.
Removed Toren, Weapons Expert and similar NPCs legacy functionality for old Eden equipment.
- It is recommended that players that were used to doing these quests to get early game equipment follow the Eden Academy questline instead.
Script bound items can now be sold to NPCs.
Implemented a recycle system for Temporal Boots.
Community Suggestion You can now purchase duplicate achievement hats and pets from Betty Blanca at the Main Office (main_office,286,274), for 50 Gold Coins. Note that you must have the original achievement reward in your inventory to buy a duplicate.
- Community Suggestion Reimplemented a way for pets to automatically spew noises out of their mouths. You can re-enable this incredible feature by using @autopettalk.
- Community Suggestion Lowered the price of Heroic Rosary and Angelic Mask from 1750 to 875 Gold Coins.
- Community Suggestion Newly obtained Cooldown Quests will now be automatically hidden on obtainment.
- Community Suggestion Your /ex list will no longer be sent to you on login. You can still check it by using the command /ex.
- Bug Fix Fixed a bug where Emme was confused and would not let you proceed with her questline.
- Bug Fix Fixed a bug where some names couldn't be removed from the /ex list with /in.
- Bug Fix Fixed an old issue where the Monthly Hunts board could sometimes not grant you the proper experience reward from completing a hunt.
The shocking discovery of new monsters on the Savage Coast has finally broken the long, unperturbed peace of the island. Like their predecessors, they reshape the landscapes as they see fit; they are changing the environment for purposes unknown...
- The Mountainous biomes of The Savage Coast have been altered.
- Implemented Leaderboard for all MH hunts. This board is located next to the High Rank Agent.
- Bug Fix Fixed a bug with Shadow Chaser Onyx [G] and Stalker Onyx [L] combo increasing SP consumption instead of decreasing.
- Bug Fix Paradise Summoner Foxtails are now able to be equipped by Summoners.
- Bug Fix Fixed Gunslinger Scroll, Uniform Repair Kit and Magic Cat Hand being consumed twice upon usage.
- Bug Fix Fixed the variable cast time reduction of Caster Shadow Brooch.
- Bug Fix Fixed Illusion Excalibur not giving the neutral property magical damage bonus.
- Bug Fix Fixed Advanced Paradise Robe giving the wrong after-cast delay bonus.
- Bug Fix Fixed Illusion Morpheus's Hood's combo giving the wrong magical bonus effect.
- Bug Fix Fixed Imp Hat to its official version.
- Bug Fix Fixed the SP cost for Phantasmic Arrow.
Siege and PvP
- WoE2 now allows the usage of BG consumables and its rewards have been lowered appropriately.
- Super Novices, Soul Reapers and Star Emperors no longer receive soul link on round start in Battlegrounds. Instead, Soul Link for these classes is now available through Sothis Shield, at the cost of 0 points.