- Added RES and MRES as options on the Training Chamber.
- Community Suggestion Revamped the Diamond Merchant to use the shop interface whenever possible.
- Community Suggestion Added a Quest Skip Book for Nidhogg's Nest.
- Community Suggestion Added a confirmation prompt when trying to exit Geffen Night Arena early.
- Community Suggestion You will no longer teleport directly into a Warp Portal.
- Community Suggestion Added a quantity option when trading Gray Shards for Thanatos Weapons.
- Community Suggestion Training dummies inside the Training Chamber should now be indestructible.
- Community Suggestion You are no longer required to kill the exact amount of mobs in Bios Island.
- Bug Fix Traits are no longer calculated in MH and PvP maps.
Bug Fix Fixed an issue where Shadow Gears could be refined past +10.
- Developer's Note: Thankfully we caught this issue early, and only one piece had been affected. It has since been reverted back to +10.
- Bug Fix Fixed Tiger Shadow Weapon and Sura Shadow Shield combo.
- Bug Fix Fixed Magic Absorber and Mental Condenser combo effect.
Bug Fix Fixed Illusion Ancient Dagger and Illusion Guard autocast combo behavior.
Bug Fix Fixed activation rate for Arena Fay Kanavian Card from 0.1% to 2%.
- Bug Fix Fixed Venom Swamp's effect to not apply to boss monsters.
- Bug Fix Assumptio can now be used alongside with Kaite.
- Bug Fix Nosiege/Refresh no longer removes nor prevents Poison.
- Bug Fix Soul Ascetic Heaven and Earth will now give the SP refill to party members upon usage.
- Bug Fix Added Hell Dusty to Hell Tree Biolo summon.
- Bug Fix Fixed damage formula for Twinkling Galaxy and Star Cannon.
- Bug Fix All in the Sky is now a melee physical attack rather than a ranged attack.
- Bug Fix Hogogong Strike is now a ranged physical attack rather than a melee attack.
- Bug Fix When mounting a dragon and having the Dragon Training passive, spear size penalty will now be correctly removed.
- Bug Fix DEF piercing skills, such as Cart Cannon and Dragon's Breath now ignore RES from mobs.
- Bug Fix Fixed a bug where elemental bonuses were not being calculated correctly for physical attacks.
Siege and PvP
- Bug Fix Old BG Elemental Converters can now be used in WoE.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now