Having seen this week's Arena of the Abyss, it is abundantly clear that in the current landscape, it is too temping to simply avoid competition by picking the less active Arena. We will be consolidating Arena of the Abyss to a single event, taking place at 08:00AM (PST) on Sunday. This weekend morning time slot has shown itself to support a healthy competition.
As always we will be keeping an eye on it, as well as looking to open the second time slot back up when we see it can support its own competition.
- Updated a number of mobs drop rates to more accurately reflect their kRO values.
- Added Clubs to the forums (New feature for guilds to make private groups)
- Updated the forums to IPS Community Suite 4.2.0 Beta:
- Fixed a bug with the Piamette's Blue Ears script.
- Made the Iris item tradeable.
War of Emperium Changes
- Updated the War of Emperium wiki page with details from these updates. https://www.novaragnarok.com/wiki/War_of_Emperium
- Removed several large castles from 2nd WoE rotation.
New Castle Rotation
- Beginning in June, 2nd WoE will be at 18:00 instead of 17:00.
- Increased the participation and winner rewards for 2nd WoE.
- Removed Hall of the Abyss access for the winners of 2nd WoE.
Arena of the Abyss
- Created a new Arena of the Abyss wiki page with details about the Arena: https://www.novaragnarok.com/wiki/Arena_of_the_Abyss
Guilds are now able to enter as a group when the guild leader speaks to the Arena Gatekeeper.
- 3 minute cooldown.
- Added additional checks to prevent unintended rewards.
- BG Light Blue Potions now work inside the Arena of the Abyss.
- Removed several problematic MvPs.
- Reduced the amount of normal monsters inside the Arena of the Abyss.
- Fixed a bug causing multiple MvPs to spawn at once inside the Arena of the Abyss.
- Emergency Call is now disabled inside the Arena of the Abyss.
- MvP health has been lowered inside the Arena of the Abyss.
- Beginning in June, 2nd Arena of the Abyss will be at 18:00 instead of 17:00.
Edited by Nova