The @savealoot and @loadaloot settings are now account based instead of character based.
- You can also enable these commands on login (it will select the first autoloot list).
- Fixed a bug in Poring Finder that was resulting in it ending too early.
- Added an option to exchange multiple Temporal Crystals to Temporal Boots at a time.
- Added 5 more hairstyles to each gender:
Added a Stylist to the following towns:
The party breaking mechanic for the party leader has been reworked:
- Leaving the party as a leader in an instance or Gramps will give the leadership to a random online party member.
- Leaving the party as leader when no members are inside an instance or Gramps will cause the party to break immediately.
- A message will now be displayed when your homunculus dies and it will give you the reason why.
- The pet and homunculus speed will now match their owners.
- Fixed an issue where skills in the two stray hotkey shortcuts were not saving when switching gears.
- Fixed a bug with one of the Lasagna NPCs that would get you stuck when speaking with it.
- Updated the ban system to display the duration of the ban to the player.
- Fixed some Gunslinger quests to allow them to work with Rebellions as well.
Ticket System Update:
- Players will now be able to relog back inside of all instances listed below.
- Relogging while dead inside of one of the instances listed below will cause you to return to the instance dead.
- Reduced the number of tickets from 3 to 2 for players in a party with more than one person, and 1 for solo players.
|Instance Name||Ticket Amount (party)||Ticket Amount (solo)||Able to Relog Inside|
|Old Glast Heim Normal||2||1||Yes|
|Old Glast Heim Hard||2||1||Yes|
|Endless Tower||(Free Re-entry)||(Free Re-entry)||Yes|
|Endless Cellar||(Free Re-entry)||(Free Re-entry)||Yes|
|Morse Cave||(Free Re-entry)||(Free Re-entry)||Yes|
|Horror Toy Factory||2||1||Yes|
|Hazy Forest||(Free Re-entry)||(Free Re-entry)||Yes|
Added the following cards:
- Airship Raid Card
- Captain Ferlock Card
Sarah and Fenrir:
- Gigantes Card
Geffen Magic Tournament
- Arhi Card
- Dio Anemos Card
- Geffen Gangster Card
- Geffen Bully Card
- Geffen Shoplifter Card
- Faymont Card
- Ordre Card
- Blut Hase Card
- Kuro Akuma Card
- Ifodes Card
- Licheni Card
- Odoric Card
- Ju Card
- Dwigh Card
- Fay Kanavian Card
- Evil Shadow Card
- Evil Believer Card
- Airship Assault
- Illusion Doping should no longer apply effects from gears and cards.
Shadow Chaser Changes:
- Auto Shadow Spell can now be activated using bows.
- The maximum level of skills casted through Auto Shadow Spell has been increased from 5 to 7.
- Reproduce SP cost decreased from +100% to +30%.
Added the adoption skills to Baby Summoner, Baby Ninja, Baby Kagerou, Baby Oboro, Baby Taekwon, Baby Star Gladiator, Baby Soul Linker, Baby Gunslinger and Baby Rebellion.
- If you are adopted on one of these classes, you will need to PM @Tokeiburu on Discord or in the forums to regain your skills (don't forget to include your in-game name!).
Acid Demonstration changes:
- Status attack should not do attribute fixes (Ghostring does not reduce this damage).
- The magic attack part does a card fix (treated as a misc skill). This card fix does include both elemental and race reductions, Ghostring and Demi-Human resistances).
- The magic attack part does NOT do any attribute fixes to forced neutral.
- An attribute fix to forced neutral is done from both the matk and atk damage combined (that part did not change) and should only be done once.
- There was an extra attribute fix to forced neutral being wrongly applied (now removed).
- Only the attack part of the damage is reduced by Defender. The matk part does the full damage.
- Fire Expansion Lv. 5 behavior has been modified to match Acid Demonstration.
- When walking on a song (such as Bragi, Assassin Cross of Sunset, etc), the status will only be applied if you have a weaker version of the buff. The change does not affect the remaining duration of your buff; this means if you had 5 seconds left and you walk on a weaker song version, you will have another 20 seconds added just like before.
- Shadow Warrior's trigger chance has been increased to match kRO.
- Removed the 1 SP cost of all Guild skills.
- Homunculus will be recalled to its owner the moment it leaves the player's view range.
- Cart Termination now benefits from card bonuses.
- Manhole now releases the target if it removed by skills such as Land Protector.
- You can no longer be damaged while in Feint Bomb status (from skills such as Water Ball, Chain Lighting, etc).
- Cross Impact can now be used when immobilized.
Poem of Netherworld:
- Status Recovery now properly removes the effect.
- There must be a minimum distance of 2 cells between each Poem of Netherwold.
- You can trap someone directly by using the skill next to the player.
Metallic Sound now deals 250% more damage on Deep Sleep enemies along with another 150% more damage from the normal Deep Sleep damage increase.Temporarily reverted pending further testing.
- This status effect can now be applied at the same time as Freeze, Freezing, Stun, Sleep, Stone, Burning and White Imprison.
- Having any of the previous statuses no longer prevents you from being Crystalized.
- Burning will remove the effect once it damages you.
- If you reach Crystalize immunity (by stacking vit and reducing the duration to 0), it will no longer affect you.
Cast Ninja Spell - Ice Charm:
- This skill now has a chance to Crystalize you.
- The duration of Freezing has been increased from 10 seconds to 40 seconds.
- The duration of Crystalize has been set to 10 seconds (100 vit makes you immune in that case).
- Fixed an issue with Soul Link and night/day modes.
- Fixed Arm Cannon not consuming Cannon Balls after using Magma Eruption.
- Removing Thorn Trap now removes the immobilize status as well.
- Implemented a quest for Costume Black Feather Beret. ra_temple
- Thanks Investment Ticket weight has been reduced to 1.
- Fixed the Payon Soldier Card script for the spear weapon type combo.
- Fixed an issue with inventory weight checks that would sometimes allow you to speak with an NPC even if you were overweight.
- Fixed the Vicious Mind Dagger attack bonus (it was using the Crimson attack bonus instead).
- Fixed Magician's Night Cap's spellfist bonus (it is no longer ignored).
- Fixed Tae Goo Lyeon to no longer reduce variable cast time, but instead reduce SP consumption by 20%.
- Fixed Tae Goo Lyeon Job Level requirements.
- Fixed Fire Golem Card's fire elemental resistance.
- Fixed Fire Sandman Card's fire elemental resistance.
- Fixed Wood Goblin Card's water and earth elemental resistances.
- Fixed Les Card's wind elemental resistance.
- Fixed Faceworm Egg Card's fire elemental resistance.
- Fixed Ferre, Fere, Pere, Perre naming confusion. Also updated the item search database.
- Fixed Excellion Wing's flee bonus.
- Fixed the Memorial Dungeon window that would keep showing up in Monster Hunter even if @nomemorial was used.
- In the Faceworm instance, you do not have to kill all the Faceworms anymore. You can leave two behind, which will disappear on their own when the Dark Faceworm spawns.
- The Dark Faceworms' HP will now be adjusted depending of your party size.
- Added mob drops for Sarah and Fenrir.
- Wicked Chimera (in Sarah and Fenrir) are no longer boss protocol.
War of Emperium
- Implemented a number of Draft WoE changes to keep improving the game mode.
- Added the ability to box WoE Blue and Violet Potions to the Repair Kit Specialist over at @go woe (now known as the Packaging Specialist).
Implemented the Battle Coordinator
- Allows players to set their preference in regards to being Guild Leader in Battlegrounds.
- Positioned in @go bg, 215, 205
- Fixed a bug where some players' walking speeds were not being changed in Capture the Flag and Stone Control.
- Increased Telma's max buy amount from 100 to 200.
- Changed the Triple Inferno map into a new custom map!