- The winners for the Illustrate Event have now been decided!
- The Rock Ridge card arts and our loading screens have been updated to show off our artists' works!
- Expanded our Bug Tracker to include a new section: Custom Behavior
- Fixed which cells are wakable in Rock Ridge and Harboro2.
- Added a weight check for turning in fishes in the Summer Festival.
- Added a weight check for opening/storing MH boxes.
- Rock Ridge maps have now been added to the advanced @noks maps list.
- The Kafra in Malangdo can now be used by Summoners.
- Changed the Malangdo enchant cost of Juliette D Rachel from 5 to 4 Seagod Angers.
- Fixed an issue where Geffen Magic Tournament and Ghost Palace were resetting at midnight instead of 4AM.
- Fixed an issue where the training chamber's defense and magic defense values were not being set properly.
- Reverted a change to Deep Sleep which made you immune to damage.
- Max Pain will now reflect MISC skills (such as Acid Demonstration).
- Soul Drain no longer works on players.
- While Crystallized, Magic Wind skill damage is now increased by 50%.
- Whip and Instrument damage on a target with Crystalize is no longer reduced by 50%.
- Striking now gives a Critical boost.
Fixed Hell's Plant's animation delay to better match official mechanics.(Gonna come next maintenance for sure, the commit was accidentally reverted)
- Clementia will no longer show its animation if the target user is wearing a GTB.
The following Doram skills no longer requires you to be in a party in BG to work:
- Shrimp Party
- Meow Meow
- Lighting Walk will no longer cause movement in BG/WoE.
- Fixed a bug where casting Cursed Circle on a sitting target would result in them changing into a "casting" animation.
- Skill cooldowns will now load properly when logging out and back onto a character.
- King's Grace no longer removes "random" buffs such as hiding.
- Cloud Kill, Warmer and Cast Ninja Spell are now removed by Crazy Weed.
- Fixed Great Echo creating an overflow with the SP requirement when there are too many Minstrels/Wanderers in the party.
- Spell Breaker now works on boss monsters.
- Earth Strain no longer changes directions when the caster moves.
- Gate of Hell now consumes the requirements even if the target hides.
- Fixed a bug where players wearing GTB card were unable to cast water ball while standing in Water Evasion.
- Fixed Taekwon's Tumbling problems.
- Illusion - Death now has a chance of applying Coma.
- Gentle Touch - Energy Gain now procs on any physical skill attack and regular attack.
- Fixed an issue with the Super Novice chant.
- Absorb Spirit will now finish casting despite being locked by Cursed Circle.
- Freezing and Burning statuses can be applied at the same time.
Updated Freezing behavior:
Adjusted movement speed reduction from -50% to -30%.
Adjusted ASPD reduction from -15% to -30%.
Adjusted physical DEF reduction from -10% to -30% for players (mobs are still -10%).
Adjusted cast time increase from +15% variable to +50% fixed cast time.
- Fixed Mad Bunny's attack bonus.
- Added Sealed Magic Sword to Heart Hunter Evil.
- Pile Bunker S no longer reduces your skill delay, but instead increases your ASPD.
- Added Magic Intensifier Ring item combos.
- Fixed an issue where people could enter some instances after the party had been locked.
- Fixed an issue where players would be able to bypass the Earthquakes in Sky Fortress by doing the instance multiple times in a row.
- Updated Root of Corruption's race to Demon.
- Updated Stefan J. E. Wolf's DEF and MDEF to match official values.
- Updated Bijou's HP amount from 9.9M to 10M.
- Cutie and Heart Hunter Evil are now MVPs.
Edited by Nova