Updated and improved a number of Tomb of the Fallen drop systems.
- There is now an option to turn in all of your Fallen Energy Particles into Energy Fragments using the Bully NPC.
- Players can now turn in multiple Cursed Waters at a time during The Sign Quest.
- Players will now be able to get Food Effects in the Training Chamber for free.
- Moved the BG Happy Hour timeslot back from 13:00~15:00 to 12:00~14:00.
- Homunculi will now obtain 25% of Quest EXP instead of 10%.
- Implemented the @hidepet command which toggles whether your pet is visible or not.
- Implemented the @marble / @spiritmarble command which toggles whether a Doram's Spirit Marbles are visible or not.
- Implemented the @hold command with multiple options to prevent your character from accidently moving when casting skills on a target.
- Fixed the Freedom skill to properly remove negative status effects.
- Elemental Analysis will now fail if the skill would make you overweight (instead of dropping the items in the floor).
- Fixed an issue with Psychic Wave.
- Ignition Break no longer goes through walls.
- Max Pain will now only affect the party that has engaged the mob instead of every player on screen.
- Updated the amount of mobs in the following maps: spl_fild01, spl_fild02 and spl_fild03.
Fixed a bug where the Final Temporal Boot Enchant was always Bear's Might.
- Boots affected by this change will be able to re-roll their final enchant for free (speak with Hugin's Magic Master).
- Fixed a bug that caused Cursed Fragments not to be a consumable item.
Fixed Veteran Axe to have the following effect:
- Adds a 5% chance of casting Level 3 Magnum Break on the target when using Hammerfall.