- Community Suggestion Increased player walk speed on The Wyvern.
- Added a global reduction inside The Savage Coast to reduce flee by 20% and Perfect Dodge by 50%.
- Fixed the elemental resistances inside The Savage Coast that would sometimes set you to 70% ignoring the -10% applies on the map.
- While carving a corpse inside The Savage Coast, if you get hit and it cancels, it will no longer count as a successful carving.
- Fixed an issue where a player would sometimes be stuck on The Wyvern during take-off.
- Fixed the Hunter Chest storage menu option showing up twice when re-ordering the menu.
- Fixed an issue with Garanth only taking one damage after the Meteor Storm attack.
- Fixed the Insect Husk node in zone 7 that required a specific position to be able to interact.
- Fixed an interaction issue where it wouldn't be possible to trigger the Stonerings/Sproutrings after they spawned.
- Added Visual effects to Hunter's Potion and Mega Hunter's Potion.
- Made Fishing significantly easier.
You can now fish on any water tiles outside of the Savage Coast:
For Master Fishermen (Fishing Enchant level 3), the types of fish you encounter will change depending on which map type you fish in.
- Fishing in The Savage Coast will result in a high chance of finding Large Fish.
- Fishing in Towns will result in a high chance of finding Small Fish.
- Fishing in Fields and Dungeons will result in an even split between Large and Small Fish.
- For Master Fishermen (Fishing Enchant level 3), the types of fish you encounter will change depending on which map type you fish in.
Increased the duration of these items' effects from 5 to 10 minutes:
- Dash Juice
- Demon Extract
- Stoneskin Extract
- STR Tonic
- AGI Tonic
- VIT Tonic
- INT Tonic
- DEX Tonic
- LUK Tonic
- Increased Max Potion's maximum HP buff duration from 5 to 15 minutes.
- Changed the secondary effects of the following Tonics: STR Tonic, INT Tonic, DEX Tonic, LUK Tonic.
- Dash Juice now reduces Variable Cast Time by 10% in addition to its old effects.
- Doubled the damage of Utility role's Set Bombring.
- Removed the cast time of Set Sleepring/Dizzyring.
- Lowered the Countdown of Set Sleepring/Dizzyring to 8.
- Allowed Mechanics riding Madogear to be able to be healed inside of The Savage Coast.
- Increased the amount of Ores obtained via Stonerings by 10 times.
- Added various abilities to all ambient monsters, including Primals.
- Primal Monsters are now more likely to spawn.
- All marriage and adoption skills are now disabled inside The Savage Coast.
- Vampire Gift (Death Guidance's heal effect) is now disabled inside The Savage Coast.
- Maelstrom now has a 3 minute cooldown.
The following skills now have a 1 minute cooldown:
- Potion Pitcher
- Drain Life
- Mechanic's Repair
- Temporarily disabled Scoutflies.
Weekly Quest Changes:
Community Suggestion Changed the Battleground Weekly Quest (Old Behavior: Participate in Battlegrounds 10 Times)
The quest now has two different objectives, finishing either of these two objectives will complete the quest.
- Win 25 Battleground Matches
Kill 200 [Bio 5] Monsters (1)
Kill 200 [Bio 5] Monsters (2)
- Note that the specific Bio 5 monsters will be shuffled every week.
- Completing both objectives will not yield additional rewards.
- The quest now has two different objectives, finishing either of these two objectives will complete the quest.
- Expired quests will now be removed immediately on Tuesday to reduce confusion.
- Community Suggestion Changed the Battleground Weekly Quest (Old Behavior: Participate in Battlegrounds 10 Times)
Implemented Illusion Merchant NPC (Prontera 88,113), who sells items used to enchant the following level 4 Illusion Weapons.
- Illusion War Axe
- Illusion Combo Battle Glove
- Illusion Wizardry Staff
- Illusion Survivor's Staff
- Illusion Huuma Fluttering Snow
- Illusion Wing Shuriken
- Illusion Immaterial Sword
- Illusion Long Mace
- Illusion Iron Driver
- Illusion Ballista
- Illusion Hunter Bow
- Illusion Tae Goo Lyeon
- Illusion Spectral Spear
- Illusion Staff of Bordeaux
- Illusion Infiltrator
- Illusion Gate Keeper-DD
- Illusion Butcher
- Illusion Counter Dagger
- Illusion Bazerald
- Illusion Moonlight Dagger
- Illusion Pole Axe
- Illusion Book of the Apocalypse
- Illusion Tablet
- Illusion Gold Lux
- Improved the Illusion Enchanting NPC to give players the option to do both Enchants in a row.
- Removed +1 Stat Enchantments along with +10 SP and +100 HP as possible Enchants from the Illusion Enchanter NPC.
- Fixed Soul Reaper's Maximum HP.
- Fixed the Prontera Church's building model.
- The freezing status effect resistance from card bonuses will now work correctly.
Community Suggestion Added 5 more slots to the build manager.
- Players can also purchase additional 10 build slots for 2,500 NP.
- Added the ability for players to purchase 10 extra stylist loadouts for 2,500 NP.
- Community Suggestion Players can now Transform Awakened headgears without needing to do the pre-requisite Awakening quest.
- Players can now pay 100 Gold Coins to Account Bind their Awakened headgears from the Archaeologist, giving them the ability to get free decards on these account bound headgears.
- Critical Attacks will now inflict the maximum over-refine bonus.
- Updated the Mission Board eraser in Eden to erase all the quests properly for level 100 to 185.
- Fixed the Gathering missions from Eden for the 111-120 board.
- Fixed party creation issues for instances that auto-generate parties.
- Community Suggestion Added another save-point to the North-West of Louyang.
- Removed the limit for the amount of item-granting bonuses for equipments (it used to be limited to 15).
- The Floor is Lava event will now allow walking on invisible NPCs to prevent users from being unable to walk sometimes.
- Implemented brand new Pet Evolutions:
Instances and Dungeons
- Community Suggestion Updated Biolab Enchants (Wolfchev Laboratory) to no longer have a chance of breaking the gear during the enchanting process.
- Community Suggestion Updated the Rock Ridge Enchanter by adding a safe Enchant Reset option that costs 50 Rock Ridge Coins.
Community Suggestion Drastically revamped the Horror Toy Factory Enchantment System:
- Lowered the first Enchant's break chance from 50% to 30%.
Added the ability to reset your enchants on any HTF Equipment for the cost of 200 Bloody Coins + 2 Bloody Letters + 2 Unsent Mail.
- Note that equipment with 3 enchants cannot be reset.
- Removed the chance of obtaining +1 stat as an enchantment (eg. STR +1, LUK +1, etc.)
- Implemented a system that gives increased rewards to members in the party based on the number of unique people in the party (dual clients don't count).
- Ominous Assaulter is now Demi-Human instead of Demon.
- Updated Chaotic Baphomet's drops to more closely match official behavior.
- Sandman now drops Organic Compost which can be used to tame a Hode pet.
- Orc Hero now drops Orc Hero Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
- Gloom Under Night now drops Gloomy Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
- Bacsojin now drops Bacsojin Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
- Phreeoni now drops Phreeoni Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
- Moonlight Flower now drops Moonlight Flower Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
Added a new Event Egg called the Evolution Event Egg.
Players can get one of the following Essences from the Event Egg.
- Orc Hero Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
- Gloomy Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
- Bacsojin Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
- Phreeoni Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
- Moonlight Flower Essence (pet Evolution item requirement).
- Powerful Essence (Garment costume)
- Players can get one of the following Essences from the Event Egg.
The Aliza pet from the GM Event Box will now have her official pet effect.
- When intimacy is Awkward or Shy, MDEF + 4.
- When intimacy is Neutral, MDEF + 5, increases heal effectiveness by 2%.
- When intimacy is Cordial, MDEF + 6, increases heal effectiveness by 4%.
- When intimacy is Loyal, MDEF + 7, increases heal effectiveness by 6%.
- Reduced Cursed Knight Shield and Mad Bunny Nova Shop prices from 6,000 Nova Points to 5,000 Nova Points.
- Fixed an issue where Arch Angel Wings were not giving their attack speed effect.
- Community Suggestion Vicious Mind Weapons that are +7 or higher cannot be used as catalysts in Enchant Re-rolls.
- Added Savage Pet Egg to the Nova Shop for 2,500 NP.
- Reduced the price of Touhou hats from 5,000 NP to 3,750 NP.
- Community Suggestion Weekly Coin can now be stored in the Currency Wallet.
- Community Suggestion Added some new items to the Item Crusher.
- Fixed and issue where Cranial Shadow Shield was only giving reduction towards Demi-Human monsters and not players.
- Fixed Ancient Stalactic Golem Card to give 150 HP per 10 VIT.
- Added a missing ASPD % bonus on Fallen Angel Wing.
- You can now use Book of Star Creation in towns.
- Fixed a bug where Renovatio was healing more than intended.
- The damage from Cluster Bomb is now reduced by Ghostring.
- You will no longer get affected by status elements from Tetra Vortex when wearing Golden Thief Bug Card.
- You can now swap gears while on a Warg.
- When using Feeling of the Sun, Moon and Stars in an instance map, it will now save for the map even with newer instances.
- Traps placed in BG can now be hit by allies.
Changed the Draft WoE rotation to the following three castles: