- Dragoon's Shadow Shield can now be properly crafted.
- Hunter's Potions and Mega Hunter's Potions healing effects will now be removed when taking damage.
- Increased Life Powder's healing amount from 20% to 35%.
- Stoneskin and Demon Extracts now work against all Savage Coast monsters.
- Increased Dash Juice's movement speed bonus.
- Fixed an issue with achievements and Satchel's upgrades not being fully retroactive.
- Community Suggestion Removed the +1 stat enchantments from Arch Angel Wings. (This change is not retroactive)
- Added an active ability to the Tank role's Sentinel skill. It now works as a taunt skill when used on a Great Monster.
Large Barrel Bomb:
- Increased damage by x10.
- Now has a 2.5 second irreducible cast time.
- Changed Release Bombring's damage formula to more heavily be affected by Dex.
- Significantly increased Set Dizzyring, Set Bombring and Megaton Bombring's explosion damage.
- Increased the duration of the status effect which increases damage done on a target from Megaton Bombring's explosion from 10 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Changed Choose Bait's skill description to explain the type of fish that can be caught with each bait.
- Updated a number of Role skill descriptions to reflect their new behaviors.
- Utility Role status effects are now cleared every time you enter a new instance.
- Players can no longer destroy their own Bombrings.
- Eucharist now shows a status effect icon on both the Healer and the target.
- Fixed Divinity's Speed boost.
- Increased Slow Poison's damage reduction on Fester from 35% to 50%.
- Shield Spell level 3's heal is now properly being affected by the healing reduction inside Monster Hunting maps.
- Passive elemental resistance reduction is increased from 10% to 20%.
- While the status is active on a hunter, their elemental cap is increased by 5%.
- Altered movement speed inside The Savage Coast.
- Energized now properly gives players x2 rewards from Foraging.
Implemented the Dreams and Shadows instance. (New version of Jitterbug)
- Weapons dropped in this instance come pre-enchanted.
We've added an enchant system similar to the Sky Fortress one.
- The Weapon's Master will be found at the entrance of the instance.
- You can choose to re-roll all enchants or only two enchants.
Implemented the King's Heels instance. (New version of Charleston Crisis)
Ingrata M sells Charleston Upgrade Parts to enchant the following weapons:
- Robot's Mechanical Arm
- Pile Bunker
- Pile Bunker S
- Pile Bunker T
- Pile Bunker P
- Tornado Axe
- Gigantic Blade
Su Winterguard can add a slot to these equipment pieces:
- STR Supplement Equipment
- Reinforced Parts - Plate
- Ingrata M sells Charleston Upgrade Parts to enchant the following weapons:
Added a new NPC named Heidi located on the bottom floor of the main office.
Heidi is able to costume a players pet into a different pet while keep the stats of the original pet.
- Consumes the costume pet egg.
- Costs 2k NP.
- Costumed egg becomes account bound.
- Heidi is able to costume a players pet into a different pet while keep the stats of the original pet.
- Community Suggestion Using Swap Gear skill now properly makes the character say "Swap Gear!" and shows a visual effect.
- Fixed @whodrops showing up the same monster multiple times.
- Slightly simplified the Bio5 enchanter NPC.
- Level up bubble gum effect is decreased to 75% effectiveness, and duration is increased to 5 minutes.
- Fixed a part of Luanda's story that prevented you from finishing it.
- Removed slaves from Time Holder.
- There will no longer be a price validation check for forged items (preventing you to sell them higher than the NPC value).
Added Cellphone to the Nova Shop for 4,000 Nova Points.
30-day rental item that allows you to access a number of utility NPCs from anywhere you want.
- Crow Transport (Teleports user to their choice of Main Office floors.)
- Daily Rewards
- Ben Recycle
- Heidi The Pet Groomer
- Recruitment Board
- Channel Control
- Login Settings
- 30-day rental item that allows you to access a number of utility NPCs from anywhere you want.
- Added EXE Wing Cap to the Nova Shop for 5,000 Nova Points.
- End of Summer Hat box headgears can now be recycled.
Community Suggestion Fixed cast time reduction effect has been added to Spell Circuit, General Helm, Fancy Feather Hat, Ruff Officer and Amistr Beret.
- This effect does not work inside BG/WoE.
- Fixed an issue where the Poison Breath quest was consuming equipped Giant Snake Skins.
- Fixed a number of item bonus issues with the Poison Breath lower headgear.
- Drums of Battlefield now applies the Song Fatigue status.
- Solar Burst and Prominence Kick no longer deal damage to hiding players.
- Cross Slash now applies the debuff on the target as soon as the skill is used.
- Cross Slash will now teleport the caster closer to its target.
- Cursed Circle will be cancelled if the Sura fails a skill on the target.
- New Moon Kick can no longer be used while the Shadow Trampling status is active.
WoE and PvP
- Temporal Manteau can now be used in BG and PvP.
- Doubled Temporal Manteau's demi reduction.
Community Suggestion WoE winner rewards have been changed.
- Each participating member from the guild who holds the castle at the end of woe will be rewarded 1 Mega Orlean's Course and a 60 minute Guyak Pudding (all account bound).
- Each participating member from the guild with the longest defense time will be rewarded 30 million Zeny.
- Andlangr castle will have 3 entrances starting from next WoE.
Edited by Nova