Changes to Critical Attacks:
- Garronath and Nysori's Critical Shields have been drastically lowered. (Players should now be able to inflict Critical Hits against them)
- Lowered the innate Critical Hit damage bonus by 20%.
- Fixed an issue where Nyia's mechanics had increased HP values.
- Fixed an issue that caused Nysori's Crystals becoming invincible after she changed zones.
- Poison Armor will now reduce damage taken from the Fester status effect.
- Roar will now show a more accurate area of effect using red warning planes.
- Increased visibility range on the red warning planes.
- Fixed an issue where Armor Element was not reducing the damage of certain mechanics.
- Fixed an issue where Climactic Fury damage was inconsistent to its formula.
- Raid bonus decreased from 15% to 10% against Great Monsters.
- Knuckle Arrow no longer moves you up to the monster inside The Savage Coast.
- Phantom Thrust now has a 90 second cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where Tier 2 Ores were much rarer than they should be at level 3 Mining.
- Equipment that increases HP Recovery will no longer work inside The Savage Coast.
- Ice Pick effect has been changed. It will now ignore 25% of Physical Defense.
- Farcaster now has a 3 minute 30 second cooldown.
- Weekly Potions will no longer be removed upon entering The Wyvern.
- Mystic Runestone can now be used aboard The Wyvern.
- Storm Blast critical hit chance has been halved.
- Berserk now has a 2 minute, 30 seconds cooldown.
- Fixed Fallen Angel range after leaving Monster Hunter maps.
- Fixed a bug that caused rare cases where Great Monsters could not be carved.
- Added additional protections to Nysori's Ice Trap to avoid unintended behavior.
Improved the functionality of the Tonic Distiller, Mack Arell.
- Making multiple batches will now be easier.
Calories are now account wide.
- (You must speak to the NPC with each of your characters to transform their calories into account-wide Calories)
The Christmas Event has now been disabled.
- Snowball Fight and Bombring Assault will stick around until the end of Winter.
- Bombring Assault's Happy Hour has now been removed.
- Removed Jolly Gift Box from the Nova Shop.
- Endless Tower, Endless Cellar and Sealed Shrine can now be completed with a single party member.
- Honor Token Shop now has quantity options for consumables.
- Added Fallen Energy Particles and Energy Fragments to buying shops.
- Removed error message when Choose Bait and clicking on Cancel.
- Removed the hard limit of autospells a player can have with items (of 15).
- Updated the Critical Rate formula to match with kRO.
- Fixed Poison Breath quest. You will need to run the Faceworm's Nest instance again.
- Fixed the Snowball achievement for getting all the gears.
- Added the ability to @restock Ranked Potions.
- Implemented a Hat Quest for Flapping Angel Wings. ( @navi yuno_in04 121/106 )
- Royal Guard Ring can now only be equipped on the right.
- Cure Free now has a weight of 1.
- Fixed Glorious Claymore's demi-human race bonus.
- Fixed Shrine Maiden Hat for the Magnus Exorcismus cast time reduction bonus.
- Fixed the recipe for the "all crafting" converters.
- Fixed Crimson Rose to properly have 2 slots.
- Fixed the item combo for Surudoi Kaze, Kiri no Tsuyu and Ancient Hero Boots.
- Crafting a Lux Anima Runestone now requires an Elder Branch as well.
- Bunch of Shrimp now also increases equip attack.
- Fixed Striking's critical rate bonus.
- Dragonology now gives the proper bonus rates.
- Fixed Frost Diver's animation motion which will remove the position lag from the skill.
- Fixed Kaite to now reflect heals from Coluceo Heal. The status also gets removed on logout.
- Wind Cutter can now be used with an Axe, a Two-Handed Axe or a Mace.
Cluster Bomb changes:
- The trigger range went from 3x3 to 1x1.
- The Lex Aeterna damage will be properly applied.
- Fixed arrow damage being ignored for Severe Rainstorm if a skill is used in between damaging hits.
- Fixed Magic Intoxication for melee attacks.
- Neutral Barrier no longer blocks Earthquake.
- Hell's Plant will now trigger card effects with melee bonuses.
- Poisoning Weapon now gives 5% melee physical attack instead of class all damage.
- Crazy Weed can now hit and reveal hiding targets.
- Swing Dance no longer gives a flat ASPD bonus.
Fixed Picky Peck double attack animation issues, which resulted in a weird behavior with Elaborate Yellow Foxtail Replica.
- This change will not always allow to break the Fresh Shrimp animation, but it makes it possible.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Updated the WoE1 castle rotation to rotate between Cyr and Andlangr every month.
Edited by Nova