We've moved to a brand new dedicated server with much better specs, and have upgraded our Operating System from an OS released in 2011 to one released in 2019. We've also upgraded our MySQL version.
- In layman terms, the server should run smoother and players should experience less lag than ever!
- Implemented the Eden Market. You can enter the Eden Market through Eden. Take the door in the top right of the first floor.
- Added Fruit Mix as a drop to Guard Dog in Sarah's Memories instance.
- Added an alternative answer for the Friendship quest.
- Added an alternative answer for the Kiel Hyre quest.
- Added Beginner Item Book to General Store Owner.
- Removed unusable/outdated books from the Craft Book Merchant.
- Changed "Mackerel" to "Tuna" for the Doram accessory trade NPC.
Added Red Under Rim Glasses as a recolor hat to Miles the Milliner.
Added weight check to the Daily Quest NPC.
Fixed Gloom Under Night Pet fire and ghost damage bonus.
Fixed Phreeoni Pet bonus to now permanently grant +15% perfect hit when Loyal.
Fixed STR and DEX from temporary effects not being taken into account in the weapon damage formula.
- Fixed Metal Stick bonus for Overbrand when its refine is at 9 or above.
- Fixed Magic Bible Vol 1 to be able to be equipped as a Soul Reaper.
- Fixed Powerful Nive (all levels) to grant its intended bonus of Physical damage vs. All Races instead of ATK%.
- Fixed Powerful Nive Lv3 granting more bonuses than intended.
- Melee reflect reduction bonuses will now also reduce damage from Royal Guard's Inspiration.
- Fixed the bonus granted by Recovery Paradise Necklace V.
- Fixed Reverberation's range to take into account Vulture's Eye.
- Acid Terror no longer breaks gears if it misses on the target.
- Acid Terror is now blocked by Cicada Skin Shedding.
- Fixed Circle of Nature's bonus that would sometimes not be applied.
- Cast Ninja Spell (Wind) can now inflict Deep Sleep on targets.
- Fixed Lunatic Carrot Beat to only consume 1 Carrot per use.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Fixed Battle Standard not being able to be recycled.
Siege Commissioners The following cards will now be considered Tier 1 (limited to 3 per Guild in War of Emperium, and disabled in other Siege game modes):
- Despair God Morrocc
- Infinite Eddga
- Siege Commissioners Silvervine Root Twist will now have a non-reduceable 2-second cooldown on BG and WoE
- Siege Commissioners Silvervine Root Twist will now not refresh its duration if used on an already rooted target.
Siege Commissioners The following cards will now be considered Tier 3 (Enabled in BG and WoE without restrictions):
- Moonlight Flower
- Turtle General
- Amon Ra
- Boss Egnigem
- Lord Morrocc
Edited by Nova