- Players using the standard client will now be able to enter the Eden Market. Note that some NPCs will still be unavailable.
- Added @go 52 which takes you to the Eden Market. (You can also use @go paramk, @go pmarket, @go emarket)
- Blocked Selling and Buying chats in both Eden and Prontera. We recommend players set up those chats in the Eden Market. (@go 52)
- Fixed an issue where @alootid profiles could not be saved.
- Fixed the issues with Union Minor Seth.
- Moved the Eden Board Eraser to the second floor.
- Blocked off some cells around a few NPCs in the Main Office and Eden. More will receive the same treatment later.
Fixed an issue where the Alternate Weeklies NPC was incorrectly giving an MH Weekly.
- This NPC should only be giving players quests that reward Endeavor Tokens.
- Fixed the proc chance of the Drain Soul enchant.
Reverted our customizations to Cross Impact. It now deals normal damage and has its normal cooldown.
- Dash effect remains disabled just like all other movement skills.
- Garronath's Wind Shield mechanic will take precedence over zone moving.
- Notes for Nysori's Siren Song mechanic should not spawn in unreachable positions.
- Added a 20 seconds cooldown for Slim Potion Pitcher.
- Reduced cooldown for Potion Pitcher from 60 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Flip Tatami now works similar to Pneuma when blocking monster mechanic skills.
- Fixes Sleep and Dizzy sometimes having near-infinite duration.
- Set Sleepring and Dizzyring are now correctly affected by diminishing returns.
- Performer songs will no longer play once per player, so using them in a full party will no longer make your ears bleed.
- Updated Provoke to accurately reflect its official effect. The damage boost is now much stronger.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Changed the way Battlegrounds begin once more to give people enough time to buff up.
- Fixed an issue where King of Emperium's long hold was being calculated incorrectly.
Edited by Nova