We crashed last night so our patch went in before planned. Here are some changes that came in with last night's reboot.
- Blocked skills which allow you to move while invisible inside the Summer Festival island.
- A new shop has arrived to the Summer Island (201, 146), Fabulous Fabrics.
- Reduced the price of the raffle buy-in from 2500 Summer Festival Coins to 1250 Coins.
- Added Mallory to the entrance of the island. She exchanges certain Summer Festival headgears into Pouring Keys.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Summer Concert.
- All of the playful effect items (ex Godly Elixir) from the Dutchman Booty shop have been reduced greatly in price.
After the festival closes on October 1st we will be moving the Gourmeow Shop, Guitar Pick Shop, Produce Vendor and the Felyne Chef to The Crow's Nest, inside the Main Office.
- Additionally, we will be implementing two new exchangers revolving around the Felyne Chef. One will allow you to exchange gatherable ingredients such as Sugarcane or Island Chili. They will be separated into three different categories: Island Foraging Ingredients, Grotto Foraging Ingredients and Meat Ingredients. Ingredients can be exchanged for one another within the same category.
- The other exchanger will allow you to convert any of those gatherable ingredients into ingredient points. These points can be used to purchase any of the ingredients exclusively obtainable via the Farmer's Market.
- It's important to note that the exchange rate will be suboptimal, as purpose for this is to drain the extra ingredients and not have the item rotting in your storage. We highly advise everyone to take advantage of the original obtainment methods while the festival is open, as you will get a lot more value with vouchers created using summer coins compared to this new recycler.
Added a new command: @view
@view acts as a shortcut for existing commands which hide various things from your screen.
- @view cart - Toggle on/off your cart for everyone.
- @view pet - Toggle on/off seeing any pet.
- @view marble <0/1/2> - Toggles marbles on (0), hide them only for yourself (1) or hide all Dorams' marbles (2).
- @view hateffect <0/1/2> - Toggles hat effects.
- @view acts as a shortcut for existing commands which hide various things from your screen.
- Community Suggestion Reduced the ask for the Festival Coins weekly quest from 11,000 to 9,000 Summer Festival Coins.
- Community Suggestion The Healer will now fully heal Homunculus' HP and SP.
- Community Suggestion Added an option to the Nutritionist to combine Rejuvenation Potions or Potions of Energy or their Mega counterparts into 30 minute versions of themselves.
Community Suggestion We've doubled the capture rate of all pets. Additionally, every pet that still had its chance below 5% is now 5%.
- Developer's Note: We'll also be actively adding all pet tame chances to their respective taming items.
- Items that apply statuses when being physically attacked no longer apply them when hit by magic attacks.
- Fixed Black Circle's item bonuses.
- Fixed Heart Whip's item bonuses.
- Fixed Tidung's item bonuses.
War of Emperium and Battlegrounds
- Added a HomuncuBank to the Hall of Valor.
- Siege Commissioners Eira's Eraser Cutter and Xeno Slasher will now both have a 0.2 second cooldown in BG and WoE.
- Siege Commissioners Added a new King of Emperium timeslot. It will run on Wednesdays at 15:00. This slot is 6v6 only.
Edited by Nova