Thanks to the efforts of [GM] @Carmin, we were able to bring this content to you at at unprecedented speed!
- Updated Rebellion, Kagerou and Oboro ASPD values.
- All pre-existing Gunslingers and Rebellions will have their skills reset on their first login.
- Removed Sphere ammunitions from Ammunitions Expert. (Grenade Launchers no longer require 'Sphere' ammo)
- Removed low-tier Slug Ammunitions from the Ammunitions Expert.
- Added Slug Ammunition XH to Ammunitions Expert for 1,200 Zeny.
- Added 5 new ammunitions for Gunslingers to the Ammunitions Expert.
- Updated Visuals of Rebellion Ammunitions.
- Raised Rebellion and Gunslinger maximum HP in accordance to new kRO values.
- Changed all non-Bullet Rebellion ammunitions to be Catalysts and not required to be equipped.
- Updated Gunslinger and Rebellion Skill Trees.
Updated the following Rebellion Skills and Skill Descriptions to reflect the kRO Rebel update:
Quick Draw Shot
Hammer of God
New Festival Hats:
- Drooping Dorasuke - 8,500 Coins
- Poring Visor - 4,000 Coins
- Peco Peco Cap - 5,000 Coins
- Removed cooldown for Bomb Countdown (it also gives more rewards).
- Increased the speed Dodgebomb and Shellfish (slightly).
- Fishing has finally returned to NovaRO!
Meet up with the Cat Fisherman over in the Summer Festival docks.
- Find out the reason the Hooligan is stealing your coins!
You can start the quest by talking to Newoz near the Excavation Expert (207, 259)
Clearing this quest can earn you one of the following account-bound headgears:
Hooligan's Bandana Thief Bandana Checkered Bandana Red Hood
Updated the following Doram Skills to more accurately reflect kRO:
Silvervine Root Twist
Lunatic Carrot Beat
Scar of Tarou
- Added a new Headgear quest to Comodo (210, 185)!
- Replaced our old Vending System with a new one so that there are no more Vending altercations.
- You can now enchant your Eden Fox Tail III by talking to the Weapons Expert.
- Increased the number of search results from @mi/@ii and similar commands from 5 to 10.
- Added a healer in Niflheim.
- @gcd will now works for all guild members, not just the guild leader.
- Removed RMS lady from Prontera. (Doesn't mean you don't have to review though!)
Cooking Level 10 foods have been replaced by their better Cash Shop versions:
- 30 minute duration.
- 1 Weight.
Added 3 re-entry tickets for the Nightmarish Jitterbug instance.
Zaha Doll Hat will now increase the duration of the effect depending of your refine level.
BG items that cannot be consumed will no longer be consumed.
Mega White Potions can no longer be used in towns.
Mega Blue Potions can no longer be used in towns or MH.
All BG consumable descriptions have been updated to indicate where they can and cannot be used.
Fixed a bug where Naght Sieger Swords were getting 2 enchants, taking over a card slot.
Rotated Zodiac Headgear.
As usual! Tell us what you love about the patch, what you hate about it, and why you're not writing an RMS review this instant!
Edited by Nova