- The Summer Festival has returned to NovaRO and it's better and bigger than ever.
This year, you will see all of our 2016 mini-games making a return, with a few major differences!
Each Festival Hour is split into four 15 minute segments.
The first three segments will activate either a Bonus Frenzy or a Digging Frenzy.
The final segment will activate the Fishing Tournament. Fishing will not be available outside of the Tournament.
Games with Bonus Frenzy active grant twice as many Summer Festival Coins.
Digging Frenzy grants twice as many coins while digging.
Bonus Frenzy boosts the rewards of 5 games during that segment, randomly choosing 1 Multiplayer, 2 Arcade and 2 Other games.
A game bonus will not be repeated within one Festival Hour.
The mini-games are divided into groups as follows:
Multiplayer: Shellfish Shuck, Voltz Clicker and Dodgebomb
Arcade: Number Wizard, Monster Trivia, Patch Notes Parser, Monster Mash, Bomb Countdown and Math Attack
Other: Crystal Chaos, Countdown, Poring Matcher, Poring Patterns, Poring Stacker, Plushie Claw
- You can check which games are being boosted by using the @bonusfrenzy / @bonus / @frenzy command inside the Summer Festival.
- All players who log in will receive a present directly from our Staff from the Daily Rewards lady.
- Speak to the Festival Information board in Prontera to obtain information about the Festival and see during which hours it's active.
- The Summer Festival is filled with Mini-Games made specifically for your enjoyment.
- Note that 2016 Summer Festival coins can be exchanged for brand new coins at a 3:1 ratio.
Winning Mini-Games in the Festival will earn you Summer Coins, which you can then use to purchase exclusive Summer Festival goodies, including:
- Gear Sets!
- And Even More Hats!
- (Note that MORE hats will be implemented as the Festival continues)
- Gramps' cooldown can no longer be bypassed by turning it in under the required level.
- Disabled Man Hole in Eden and the Main Office.
Underground Prison changes (Banquet of Heroes):
Refreshing Prison Life (Mistress):
- Quest drop rates have been increased from 10% to 50% (Dehumidifier).
Lowly Standards (Dracula):
- Quest drop rates have been increased from 10% to 50% (Red Eye).
Bothersome Little Thing (Stormy Knight):
- Quest drop rates have been increased from 10% to 50% (Sandpaper).
- Quest drop rates have been increased from 20% to 40% (Sea Stone).
- Mob drop rates for Dehumidifier, Red Eye and Sandpaper have been increased from 50% to 75%.
- Refreshing Prison Life (Mistress):
- The Butler for Richard quest has been re-enabled and will no longer cause issues with the other hunting missions.
- Added the navigation system for the Prontera Castle and the Prontera Prison.
- Invisible Nyhill will no longer heal you inside the Ritual of Blessing.
- All rooms in Sky Fortress will now spawn their chests.
- You will always be ported outside of the correct room inside the Sky Fortress.
- The Room of Consciousness' cooldown will no longer block the access to the Invaded Prontera.
- Disabled Mega White Potions inside Room of Consciousness, Ritual of Blessing and Sky Fortress.
Added the Pet Shop Hat Egg to the Cash Shop for 7,500 CP
Added the 2017 MLG Box (Middle Lower (Head)Gear Box) to the Cash Shop for 4,500 CP
Let us know what you think, and enjoy the event!
Be aware that more headgears and mini-games are planned to be added to the Summer Festival as time goes by.