• Summer Festival Approaching

Millefey
    • Announcements

Summer Fest.png

These flyers were given out in Prontera earlier today. On the back there is this long of details about all the changes you may expect this summer. Below you can read more about what these changes are and what will happen to the various items you may have obtained last year.

• All 6767.png Summer Festival Coins will be transformed into 29637.png Rusty Summer Festival Coins.
    • All 31593.png Rainbow Gemstones will be transformed into 33065.png Dull Gemstones.
    • All 31587.png 2020 Summer Tickets will be transformed into 33066.png Ripped Tickets.
    • All 29637.png Rusty Summer Festival Coins can be exchanged into 6767.png Summer Festival Coins at a 3:1 ratio when you speak with the Ferryman.
    • The same applies to 33065.png Dull Gemstones, that will be exchangeable into  31593.png Rainbow Gemstones at the same 3:1 ratio.
      • If you want to use Rainbow Gemstones at their present value, you can do so at the Festival Painter (who can be found at Main Office 3rd floor).
      • This will remain the case until the maintenance that will bring the new festival.
    •  33066.png Ripped Tickets can be exchanged into 6767.png Summer Festival Coins at a 1:100 ratio. One ticket will become 100 Summer Festival Coins.
    • 31592.pngGolden Pearls will remain unchanged. If you hold any of these, you'll be able to use these right away as normal.
    • The items listed below will be removed and have to be obtained anew:
      • 31586.png Deepwater Pearls
      • 31588.png Pouring Keys

• 31620.png Wetsuit

• 29523.png Iron Shovel

• 29646.png Steel Shovel

• 29647.png Obsidian Shovel

• 29648.png Steel Shards

• 29649.png Obsidian Shards

• 29642.png Wooden Rod

• 29643.png Iron Rod

• 29644.png Steel Rod

• 29645.png Golden Rod

• 29661.png Shiny Clamshell

• 29662.png Sturdy Turtle Shell

• 29663.png Cool Conch

• 29638.png Cheap Lure

• 29639.png Worm Lure

• 29640.png Standard Lure

• 29641.png Rainbow Lure

These changes are going into effect because of the fact that new rewards are being attached to the different activities around the island. We feel compelled to reset player's progress in order to get everyone to share the same starting line. We've also made some minor changes to digging and fishing to prevent upgrade material stacking. We write this message so that players who may still have Rainbow Gemstones in their inventory get an opportunity to use them at their original value. Please note that the above is scheduled to take place prior to every future Summer Festival as well and not only this one.

We've also listened to your feedback from last year, and as the consequence have drastically changed our Summer Weeklies.

• In comparison with today's weeklies, the request will be the following:
      • Removed: Weapon Refinement
        • Reward: 5 Endeavor Tokens
      • Removed: Daily Reward
        • Reward: 1 Blacksmith's Blessing
      • Added: Summer Festival Attendance
        • Task: Complete 4 sets of Summer Dailies
        • Reward: 5 Endeavor Tokens
      • Added: Festival Games
        • Task: Play 25 Multiplayer games in the Festival Island (decreased from 40)
        • Reward: 500 Summer Coins
      • Increased the reward from 'Clear All Weekly Quests' to 7 Blacksmith's Blessing to account for the removal of 'Daily Reward'.

• These two weeklies have been fully removed and will not make a reappearance again:
      • Removed: Festival Coins
        • Task: Collect 9,000 Summer Coins
        • Reward: 1 Blacksmith's Blessing
      • Removed: Summer Spirit
        • Task: Travel to Rock Island and obtain a 'Okay!' rating or higher 5 times
        • Reward: 300 Summer Festival Coins

We are looking forward to taking you to to the Summer Festival grounds that will open doors on June the 21st.

Please note again that time to do weeklies will exceptionally be 6 days due to the festival opening on a Monday.

Hope to see you then!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18 minutes ago, Azulao said:

glad to see some alterations on the payload that was the last year weekly's

still have nightmares from that time

tenor.gif

Same but different.

I'm happy to see the coins and summer concert removed from weeklies, but I am somewhat afraid of the 4 sets of Summer Dailies. Does that meam 10 quests? If I recall it is 2 rounds at fixed time (8 per week, and one day of the week it will be mandatory do 2 of then!), and that gives me chills on my spine... Last year was a big trauma.

Edited by Ingthor

6 minutes ago, Ingthor said:

I'm happy to see the coins and summer concert removed from weeklies, but I am somewhat afraid of the 4 sets of Summer Dailies. Does that meam 10 quests? If I recall it is 2 rounds at fixed time (8 per week, and one day of the week it will be mandatory do 2 of then!), and that gives me chills on my spine... Last year was a big trauma.

All it means is do your summer dailies 4 days of the week.

Summer dailies are a task you can finish during a single festival opening.

Ingthor likes this

6 minutes ago, Ingthor said:

Dailies u could easily in 15 min ( if u had treasure keys to spam out ) or 25 min attending the final 15min event

3 minutes ago, Panic said:

All it means is do your summer dailies 4 days of the week.

Summer dailies are a task you can finish during a single festival opening.

I hope you are not overestimating our potential/heh ... 2 rounds will be very sad

At the first days of the festival, everything will seem slow until you get your shovel, fishing rod and wetsuit fully upgraded.
      same like every year /ok 

1 hour ago, Agitation said:

Hi,

How about the footwear apparel? will it be removed too?

What about the Gourmeow Voucher and Guitar Pick?

Anything not listed will not be removed, if it was going to be removed it would be in the first post, friend~!