Changes added on the 2023-02-19 reboot
- Baby characters no longer ignore the EXP share limit.
- Zaedronath has been reenabled.
Community Suggestion Added a Refine Hammer for Geffen Night Arena equipment to Mei (@go 52 > paramk,49,169).
- Cost: 45 Geffen Coins + 35 Endeavor Tokens (or 20,000,000 zeny)
- Items affected: Anti Conjurer Suit, Magic Protector Robe, Magic Barrier Manteau, Magic Barrier Muffler, Ravage Magic Manteau, Ravage Magic Muffler, Magic Absorber and Encyclopedia Complete Edition.
- Community Suggestion Added Healer Options to the Cell Phone, under Utilities.
- Community Suggestion Added White Drooping Eddga and Zaha Doll Hat to Belethor's Gold Coin shop.
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue with Mechanic Shadow Shield and Arm Shadow Gauntlet granting wrong values of VCT reduction.
- Bug Fix Fixed Refine Hammer for Special Hats not being able to refine certain special hats.
- Bug Fix Fixed Time Holder not having Green Aura.
- Bug Fix Fixed Thanos Spear-LT being a knuckle instead of a spear.
- Bug Fix Fixed Azure Princess Card missing from MCA.
- Bug Fix Fixed some items showing as being sold for 0z on the market, even though they were not.
- Bug Fix Fixed @showap being unable to be used.
- Bug Fix Fixed the Build Manager not being able to save or load builds from some extended classes.
Bug Fix Fixed a major bug where all ATK+% stats were being treated as damage against all classes.
- Developer's Note: To simplify the explanation of what does this mean, the "new" modifier affects only Equipment and Weapon Attack (wAtk and eAtk), while it used to be a final damage modifier. This means it no longer has any effect towards other modifiers like race, element or size.
And, to answer the obvious question, this is a nerf (and a pretty sizeable one at that). This affects all items below. Please note that not all the items listed are already implemented.
Items affected by the ATK+% and ATK2+% split
Bioresearch Laboratory enchantment changes:
- General Re-enchant: Increased the failure chance to from 35% to 45%. No longer has a chance of breaking the weapon.
- Advanced Re-Enchant: Decreased the failure chance from 10% to 5%. Decreased the cost of both Documents and Fragments from 500 to 200 each.
- Fragment Re-enchant: Decreased the failure rate from 5% to 2%. Decreased the cost of Documents and Fragments from 10,000 and 100 to 4,000 and 40, respectively.
- New Feature Dying will only cause 50% loss of AP instead of 100%.
New Feature Added a new NPC: Venerable Grandpa
- Venerable Grandpa allows a baby character to finally be a regular ol' adult. He's located at the Main Office's Gym (main_office,181,118) and only baby classes will be able to see him.
- Extended classes will be transformed into the same class and level as they are, except they will no longer be a baby.
3rd Job classes will return as a 1/1 High Novice, where they'll be able to level as a Trans class and then change into a regular 3rd job.
- Developer's Note: 3rd Jobs will unfortunately have to re-level, as unlike Extended Classes, they have "skipped" ever being a Trans class.
New Feature Added a new type of vending: Luxury Market
Luxury Market allows players to open a special shop that takes 7-Carat Diamonds instead of zeny.
7-Carat Diamonds are a new currency that can be bought from the Rare Diamond Merchant for 1,000,000 zeny. He'll also buy them back for 950,000 zeny.
- Developer's Note: This discrepancy in buy/sell price for these diamonds is to emulate the 5% tax present in regular vends.
- 7-Carat Diamonds are a new currency that can be bought from the Rare Diamond Merchant for 1,000,000 zeny. He'll also buy them back for 950,000 zeny.
- To open one of these new shops, talk to Sheck K. (paramk,137,104) to buy a Luxury Shop Permit for 250,000 zeny. Keep in mind, you still need to have a Pushcart to open a shop.
- Luxury Market is only available at the Para Market (@go 52).
- Items listed with a Luxury Shop Permit will show on @whosells, but can also be exclusively browsed with @ws3.
- Luxury Market allows players to open a special shop that takes 7-Carat Diamonds instead of zeny.
New Feature Added Item ID's and Market Links to Item Info.
New Feature Implemented @showap.
- Similar to @showsp, this will show the current AP for party members.
New Feature Implemented @feellist [@sls, @hate]
- This new command will show which maps and which mobs you've aligned as Solar, Lunar or Stellar.
Vending can now only be done on the vending map.
Added how much RES and MRES will reduce damage in @bs.
Added a new option to the Training Chamber: Green Aura
Developer's Note: Exactly as it sounds, the Training Dummy will take 90% reduced damage while the option is active.
Etel Dust can now be added to Buying Shops.
Added Green Aura to the following MVPs:
Life Insurance will no longer be removed on death.
- Developer's Note: This means that, during its duration, you can die to your heart's content without worrying about losing experience.
Perchik (prt_in,24,61) is now able to unsign signed items, even if you're not the original owner.
Community Suggestion Added a special effect for Thanos-AD weapon procs.
Bug Fix The One and Death Witch will now award a Premium Ore Coin upon being defeated.
Bug Fix Green Aura and non-Green Aura MvPs now properly +1 their respective achievements.
Bug Fix Fixed an issue where you could die while dead in Juperos Expedition.
Bug Fix Fixed Rudus 4's daily quest from 15 Dolarian to 15 Venedi.
Bug Fix Fixed the hat recycler not working properly.
Bug Fix Fixed Kafra storage double-dipping on zeny costs.
Bug Fix Fixed the Warper not costing zeny sometimes.
Bug Fix Blocked monster spawn from 2 cells around map edges.
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue where some skills were ignoring walls.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now