- All Arcade machines have had their playing range increased by 1 cell. (Plushie Claw being the exception as it had already been increased)
- Rock Ridge is now an official town with (@go 43)
- Archer Village is now an official town (@go 44)
- Howard (Rock Ridge) shop has been transformed into an item shop rather than a text shop.
- Separated the Highlander's Bounty from the Daily Rewards so that you may still claim your bounty if you mistakenly obtain your daily rewards on the wrong character.
- Vicious Mind weapons now show their additional properties on the NovaRO market.
- Relocated the Morroc Pyramid Ruins Save Point.
- Players can no longer use Dead Branches inside the Morroc Pyramid Ruins map.
- Telma's BG shop now carries Abrasives, Arunafeltz Desert Sandwich, Schwartzwald Pine Jubilee and Rune Strawberry Cakes.
- Added @nodrop; gears can no longer be dropped by default (you will have to type @nodrop). To disable this feature permanently, talk with the Login Settings NPC in the Main Office.
- Gramps has been rotated (the maps will be changed later today!).
- Fixed various Rock Ridge quests that couldn't be repeated anymore.
- The Monster Hunter Trader can no longer give you more than 30k coupons.
- Poring Patterns' cooldown will now be applied when finishing the game rather than when you start.
Harmonize can no longer be used outside of PvP/BG/WoE maps.
Rangers riding a warg may now use Teleport without needing to dismount.
Silvervine Stem Spear no longer shows its element when it kills a target who is using @battleinfo
Abracadabra has been disabled in PVP.
Added a new Alternate Outfit Voucher to the cash shop for 5,000 CP.
Implemented a quest in Rock Ridge for the following headgears (harboro1):
- Fixed a bug where some DEF enchants were giving MDEF instead.
- Costume Cactus Flower Corsage is no longer bound.
- Sheriff Badges are no longer bound.
- Fixed the Vigilante and the Elemental item combos.