Tomb of the Fallen
|Energy Particle System|
These particles can be exchanged to obtain Energy Fragments from Bully (@navi lighthalzen,312,296). They are dropped from any Bio Lab monsters and they are divided into 5 different types depending of the floor you're in.
Energy Fragments are used to obtain Old Headgears. They can also be converted into Sentimental Fragments or Cursed Fragments. You can obtain them by exchanging Energy Particles (with the recipes shown above) or you can speak with Victimized Soul's Energy in the Tomb of the Fallen.
You can also exchange them for the following items by speaking with the Veteran Adventurer (@navi lighthalzen,318,213):
Sentimental Fragments can be used to reset the enchant of the Old Headgears. It can also be consumed to warp you directly inside the Tomb of the Fallen, ignoring any of the Lunar costs. They are obtained by:
Cursed Fragments is required to enchant Old Headgears. Consuming the item is not recommended. They are obtained by:
Old Headgears are crafted by the Sorrowful's Soul Energy inside the Tomb of the Fallen. They require a number of ingredients. Old Costume Headgears are dropped from Bio 5 monsters at a 1% chance. You will need the one matching the headgear that you want to make. Souls are dropped from their corresponding mobs as well (at a 10% chance).
You have the option to create them for a base price with a chance of failure, or for five times the cost with no chance of failure.
The default option (30% chance of success) requires the following ingredients:
The safe option requires the following:
To begin the enchanting process of the Old Headgear, speak with Wandering Energy inside the Tomb of the Fallen.
Reset Enchant (100% safe):
Each Old Headgear can be enchanted 3 times and each enchant attempt costs 100 Cursed Fragments. All the enchants are similar; they give you a stat bonus of 1~5 (example: +5 DEX, +2 INT, etc) and they have the same cost. The third enchant however is unique!
Upon enchanting the final enchant, there is a low chance of getting a random special level 1 enchant (such as Magic Essence Lv. 1).
Once you've obtained a special enchant, you can continue to upgrade the enchant to increase its level and power. This process is 100% safe and cannot break your item. There is however a chance the enchant will downgrade instead. Note that enchant level cannot go lower than 1.
|Fallen Warrior Manteau|
There are two versions of The Fallen Warrior Manteau. The base one is significantly weaker and has no card slot, while the upgraded version has a card slot. Fallen Warrior Manteau drops from the Tomb of the Fallen MVPs at a 75% drop chance.
To make the upgraded, Fallen Warrior Manteau , you will need to speak with Sorrowful Soul's Energy and give him the following ingredients (30% chance of success):
Or you can guarantee success by paying the following ingredients instead:
|Tomb of the Fallen Mechanics|
Players have multiple ways to access the Tomb of the Fallen.
Ohno Tohiro (@navi lighthalzen,320,218) can warp you inside in two ways:
Lunar can also warp you inside, she is right below Ohno Tohiro.
Her options are the following:
- Limited the number of skills cast per second to prevent an issue where players with high ASPD were able to cast skills at a rate faster than should be possible.
- Applied a number of fixes to increase the stability of the Beta Client.
- Revamped the @cooldown/@cd command to show the cooldowns even when the instance is created.
- Fixed a bug regarding the Triple Inferno team balance.
- Duo-Queue has been improved and re-enabled.
- The Sous Chef will now take into account re-positioned headgears for the sake of the achievement.
The HomuncuBank system has now been implemented and is located in the second floor of the Main Office.
- This system allows you to store, withdraw and exchange your Homunculus for a cost.
- Buying a new Homunculus storage spot costs 5,000 NP or 20m Zeny and 175 Gold Coins.
- Homunculus will now gain 25% of the player's experience and 10% of the player's quest experience.
- Added a 6 Hour Sea God's Protection to the Master of Coin Shop for the low price of 10 Gold Coins!
- The Mysterious Slot Machine now has a chance to rewards players Silvervine Fruits.
- Doram Garments have been fixed.
- Counter Slash can no longer inflict critical hits.
- Fixed a bug where Inspiration was injuring the caster twice per attack.
- Fixed the Fay Kanavian card bonus effect duration.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed amount of Mora Coins for Nab Ring and Urj's Plate were incorrect.
The Golden Rod Robe now drops from the correct Hill Wind (1680).
Fixed an issue where some of the monsters that got the new MATK formula were dealing far too much damage due to incorrect skill levels.
Battlegrounds and War of Emperium
- Re-vamped the WoE Controller to make it more stable and less likely to break.
- Freedom now cures Silvervine Root Twist.
- Freedom should no longer be affected by Howling of Mandragora.