Sheriff Wyatt Warp is seeking out adventurers to come to the city of freedom: Rock Ridge!
The people of Rock Ridge are in need of brave souls to venture into the Kiwawa Desert to alleviate the crime wave perpetrated by the notorious Buffalo Bandits.
Perhaps you can clear them out of the mines beneath Rock Ridge.
But beware, rumors abound of a mechanical spider lurking in the darkness of the caverns below.
Will you, brave adventurer, answer the call and come to the rescue of this boom town?
- You'll find everything you need to know about Rock Ridge's quest over here!
New items are available!
Sheriff's Left Badge  Sheriff's Right Badge  Vigilante Badge Hippie Feather Costume Black Cowboy Hat Costume Cactus Flower Corsage Elemental Robe Vigilante Suit Golden Ninja Suit Mine Worker's Vest Hippie Clothes Drifter's Cape Elemental Cape Golden Scarf Mine Worker's Backpack Spurred Boots  Liquor Bottle  Elemental Origin  Elder Staff  Vigilante Bow  Hippie Guitar  Hippie Rope  Mine Worker's Pickaxe  Monokage  Huuma Shuriken of Dancing Petals Costume Native Feather Headband
Added a number of new headgears to the Festival King.
- Decreased Fishing Rod break chance.
- Added a way to trade in additional Golden Fish headgear for Summer Festival Coins.
- Changed the way the Hidden Treasure event works to make it more fair.
- Implemented the new Sorcerer Alternate Outfit:
- Implemented the @nomemorial command, which hides the instance window ( Alt + B ) inside the instance (not outside).
- Finished implementing the Walther's quest-line (Episode 16.1)
- Fixed an issue with the Royal Guard job quest.
- Mercenaries can no longer autoloot.
- Disabled monster transformation inside the Main Office.
- Players can no longer travel in time to delete characters instantly.
- Removed non-bound Bubble Gum from Master Package.
- Gemini Red Eyes now properly give their effect.
- Updated a number of item descriptions to be clearer.
Reject Sword works against mobs once more.
Edited by Nova