• Winners: Ghastly Pet Egg II

Millefey
    • Announcements

Winners: Ghastly Pet Egg II

The spooky hallow season is now behind us but the enjoyment that comes from these pets is not! We are happy and proud to present you these player-drawn pet arts. We had received 48 wonderful and original illustrations from 26 participants during the contest's run time and wish we could've kept more, but once again only 15 could make it through the tough judge voting. The final arts have been implemented in game and to see the lovely monsters all you need to do is patch up!

All the credit goes to the original artists whose player names are provided below, from left to right.

Atroce - GoldDiggers.jpg Banshee - Menardy.png Baphomet - Derpito.png Bathory - Lily Whitevalley.png Chimera - valkees.png
    Atroce Banshee Baphomet Bathory Chimera
    GoldDiggers Menardy Derpito Lily Whitevalley valkees

Deviling - YurieZ.png Evil Druid - Manjyu is happy.jpg Familiar - Hon3y3a3y.png Flame Skull - YurieZ.png Ghostring - Hon3y3a3y.png
    Deviling Evil Druid Familiar Flame Skull Ghostring
    YurieZ Manjyu is happy Hon3y3a3y YurieZ Hon3y3a3y

Hell Poodle - Armi Millare.png Kimi Celine - Ninjinshiru.jpg Necromancer - Eddie Elric.png Retribution - Enya.jpg Wraith - Enya.jpg
    Hell Poodle Kimi Celine Necromancer Retribution Wraith
    Armi Millare Ninjinshiru Eddie Elric Anonymous Anonymous

In addition to the 5,000 NP and 50 Event Tickets, all the winners above have also won a Pet Egg!
    If your name is mentioned here, you get to choose to receive either 1 Ghastly Pet Egg II or 1 Pet you had illustrated.
    Please message me with your choice and I'll have it sent to you.

And here a quick reminder for all participants (and not only the winners) to not forget to claim your rewards!

Please pick them up from your ROdex mails before they expire! It would be sad if they did, and of course we wouldn't want that to happen. You have at least one week to claim them by logging onto your characters and checking your incoming mails. For the winners' illustrations that would mean logging onto the character listed above, and for the rest of the participants, the character name you gave us in the contest topic.

Thank you again, everyone!
    The staff team wishes you a wonderful day!

Edited by Millefey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Randomced859 said:

Excuse me but, when I received the RODex for participation. I didn't get anything from it. It's just empty.

We'll look into it.

Share this comment

Ahhh I feel so honored to be chosen! I really didn't expect that I would win ;w; <3 <3 Every contestant's works were so talented. I can see of how the competition is really intense and I can see the hardwork and such uniqueness on every piece. I hope that you all enjoy your own works as I do :">

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Randomced859 said:

Excuse me but, when I received the RODex for participation. I didn't get anything from it. It's just empty.

Fixed! /ok
    It appears your reward got jumped over by accident; thanks for informing us and very sorry you had to wait a bit extra.

Share this comment