• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

The Siege Token Battleground cap has been increased to 1,500 temporarily due to the disabling of the Arena of the Abyss.

• WoE Expansion (+Refines!)

Nova
    • Patch Notes

WoExpansion.png

After much thought about how to make War of Emperium more accessible for people who cannot attend the current time-zone, we have come up with an idea that we hope will solve all of our problems!

The concept is simple, we open up a new time-slot which is a scaled down version of WoE: A smaller guild cap, scaled down rewards on participating, limitation on MvP card usage. With the opening of this slot, players who currently do not attend WoE due to bad time-zones can begin new guilds and populate this War of Emperium. As the competition matures, we progressively scale this new WoE up, increasing the guild cap, removing the MVP card limitation, and giving full rewards, with the end-goal of both War of Emperiums being perfectly equal. We want to emphasize that the goal of this WoE is to give players who are unable to attend the opportunity to do so.

• The new WoE will take place at 17:00 server time on Saturdays.
      • This time will be parallel to the second AoA time and both may be subject to change.
    • It will take place inside a Second Edition castle on a parallel but off-set rotation.
    • Guild member cap: 18
    • MvP cards will not be allowed inside this new castle.
    • Attending this new castle will grant reduced Siege Tokens for participation.
    • Players who choose to attend both War of Emperiums will only recieve rewards for one of them.
      • You only have one chance to receive the winning prize each week.
        • If you lose the first WoE, but attend and win the second, you will not receive the winner's prize.
    • Victor rewards will be scaled down for the second WoE.
      • There will be no additional daily reward prize for guild members who won.
      • The Siege Token bonus for winning War of Emperium will be much smaller.
      • There will be no Gold Coins given to the members of the winning guild.

Refinement Rate Update

refine.png

Features

• Updated our refine rates from +1 to +10 to more closely reflect kRO's values.
      • Enriched Ores no longer offer a double roll, but instead offer a flat % increase to the success chance.
    • RODex mail can no longer be sent/received outside of towns.
    • Arena of the Abyss:
      • Players who won WoE will now be able to get their Daily Reward prizes on any character.
      • Fixed an issue where the Arena could be semi-opened incorrectly.
    • Feel Reset NPC now works for Baby Star Gladiators as well.
    • @events will display the Arena of Abyss timer properly.
    • Sarah and Fenrir will always give you the reward quest, even on your dual clients.

Skills

• Fixed an issue where Ankle Snares were moving monsters that were knock-back immune.

Items

• Doram consumables now have their proper effects.
    • Monster Hunter headgears now properly apply their bonuses once more.
    • Ignis Cap no longer affects bosses.
    • Goggles are now upper and mid headgears.

Battlegrounds

• You can now participate in Battlegrounds and obtain Siege Tokens on any character of your account if you were active in either of the War of Emperium battles.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

23 hours ago, Christophe Leuss said:

So now, it's better to refine using enriched oridecon at +5 - +9 than using WS?

if things are correct, a whitesmith has only a 1% lower chance 19% vs 20% going from +9 to +10 on enriched. +7+8+9 enriched is better. 

Armor is the real winner in this. Although on some weapons e ori is probably still better to get it to 9 anyway. Then it's how big is 1% to you? Personally, I'd save 5m and whack it with my smith.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, thrace said:

if things are correct, a whitesmith has only a 1% lower chance 19% vs 20% going from +9 to +10 on enriched. +7+8+9 enriched is better. 

Armor is the real winner in this. Although on some weapons e ori is probably still better to get it to 9 anyway. Then it's how big is 1% to you? Personally, I'd save 5m and whack it with my smith.

Yeah, it's easier to refine armor now. Should make +9 hats a 'bit' more cheaper.

Well, I have below average luk stat in real world so.. 1% more success rate isn't too noticeable for me XD

Share this comment

If you lose the first WoE, but attend and win the second, you will not receive the winner's prize.

Even though the two WoEs have different setups and the guild that attends the second WoE would be wasting more materials than just playing a single WoE.

Share this comment

On 5/10/2017 at 5:22 PM, Abradolf Lincler said:

firefox_2017-05-10_19-19-05.png.69b1690e0281e9b30f36f679bf638540.png

That makes no sense.

Please don't edit my posts because you won't acknowledge how stupid this is.

Please don't post videos with vulgar language to show your outrage then.
    The reason we decided this early on is to encourage guilds to stick to a single WoE and make the second WoE unappealing to the guilds currently attending the first castle.

I understand that many people think it's unfair and I agree it is most likely not the best solution, which is why we are open to suggestions and none of this is set in stone.

But the pattern with this topic and most WoE related things continues to be passive aggressive comments and memes instead of real input.

Say you think the solution is stupid and offer your alternative, or even just say "I think this is a bad idea." and don't offer input, instead of posting a meme video with a title that is half obscenities.

We're trying to improve the landscape for everybody, if you think we're doing it wrong, please let us know.

But as of now, I've gotten zero input, instead just lots of screeching. It's extremely frustrating.

As I said in the start of the post, the second WoE is designed to garner attention from new, small guilds that are forming, and players whose schedules make it impossible for them to currently attend. What we want least is for the current WoE-ing guilds to compete in it.

Share this comment

I think its a good idea. And I guess ppl are outraged because they see the disadvantage for already woeing ppl.  And I see thats who you dont want to

give another woe, but all those that dont woe now.  Splendid idea. And good for the survival of the server,  and not of the richest.

Share this comment