After much thought about how to make War of Emperium more accessible for people who cannot attend the current time-zone, we have come up with an idea that we hope will solve all of our problems!
The concept is simple, we open up a new time-slot which is a scaled down version of WoE: A smaller guild cap, scaled down rewards on participating, limitation on MvP card usage. With the opening of this slot, players who currently do not attend WoE due to bad time-zones can begin new guilds and populate this War of Emperium. As the competition matures, we progressively scale this new WoE up, increasing the guild cap, removing the MVP card limitation, and giving full rewards, with the end-goal of both War of Emperiums being perfectly equal. We want to emphasize that the goal of this WoE is to give players who are unable to attend the opportunity to do so.
The new WoE will take place at 17:00 server time on Saturdays.
- This time will be parallel to the second AoA time and both may be subject to change.
- It will take place inside a Second Edition castle on a parallel but off-set rotation.
- Guild member cap: 18
- MvP cards will not be allowed inside this new castle.
- Attending this new castle will grant reduced Siege Tokens for participation.
Players who choose to attend both War of Emperiums will only recieve rewards for one of them.
You only have one chance to receive the winning prize each week.
- If you lose the first WoE, but attend and win the second, you will not receive the winner's prize.
- You only have one chance to receive the winning prize each week.
Victor rewards will be scaled down for the second WoE.
- There will be no additional daily reward prize for guild members who won.
- The Siege Token bonus for winning War of Emperium will be much smaller.
- There will be no Gold Coins given to the members of the winning guild.
Refinement Rate Update
Updated our refine rates from +1 to +10 to more closely reflect kRO's values.
- Enriched Ores no longer offer a double roll, but instead offer a flat % increase to the success chance.
- RODex mail can no longer be sent/received outside of towns.
Arena of the Abyss:
- Players who won WoE will now be able to get their Daily Reward prizes on any character.
- Fixed an issue where the Arena could be semi-opened incorrectly.
- Feel Reset NPC now works for Baby Star Gladiators as well.
- @events will display the Arena of Abyss timer properly.
- Sarah and Fenrir will always give you the reward quest, even on your dual clients.
Fixed an issue where Ankle Snares were moving monsters that were knock-back immune.
- Doram consumables now have their proper effects.
- Monster Hunter headgears now properly apply their bonuses once more.
- Ignis Cap no longer affects bosses.
- Goggles are now upper and mid headgears.
- You can now participate in Battlegrounds and obtain Siege Tokens on any character of your account if you were active in either of the War of Emperium battles.