Sign in to follow this  
Wheatley

Taekwon Max Level

Been browsing a bit through the forum, noticed that taekwon(base class) won't be able to level past 99.

No clue when star emperor and soul reaper been released on this server since I just started out yesterday, and no clue if anything has changed in the mean time.

Is this still the case? Been maining TK Rankers since they've been released and it has always been my go-to class.

Don't mind being an underdog or anything but 76 levels difference seems a bit too much IMHO.

So just being wishful here and hoping someone gives me that awesome answer that I can get past 99. Otherwise I'm afraid Nova was a shortlived dream  :th_e16:

We have no plans of increasing the max base level for TK rankers unless kRO does so. We have Star Emperor and Soul reaper already implemented, but that does not increase the level cap for base TK.

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Wheatley said:

Been browsing a bit through the forum, noticed that taekwon(base class) won't be able to level past 99.

No clue when star emperor and soul reaper been released on this server since I just started out yesterday, and no clue if anything has changed in the mean time.

Is this still the case? Been maining TK Rankers since they've been released and it has always been my go-to class.

Don't mind being an underdog or anything but 76 levels difference seems a bit too much IMHO.

So just being wishful here and hoping someone gives me that awesome answer that I can get past 99. Otherwise I'm afraid Nova was a shortlived dream  :th_e16:

Actually u know in kRO they have adjust the mobs in the TK ranked skill , so actually the class are managed pretty good, u know the rank stuff is more about a fun casual thing and not an endgame purpose. like the crafting ranking , in kRO at least idk if here is the case about the TK ranked skill.

btw the star gladiator is my main and i never changed that, even when 3° class have come i just keep staying at lv 99 and do some random stuff (like 8 or 9 years), so just recently i got the chance for taste the renewal thing lol

Edited by Yaku

Well, Started out yesterday. Got ranked today and short after that I got myself to 99 to find out it ended there. Its fun and all but it also was my drive to get back into the single best game in existance lol.

Just a huge hit.

(most)Other servers Taekwon can reach the same level as other classes so even though its a basic class it can still get along in certain situations, and its fun to be an quite unique underdog of sorts ;d

Just now, Wheatley said:

Well, Started out yesterday. Got ranked today and short after that I got myself to 99 to find out it ended there. Its fun and all but it also was my drive to get back into the single best game in existance lol.

Just a huge hit.

(most)Other servers Taekwon can reach the same level as other classes so even though its a basic class it can still get along in certain situations, and its fun to be an quite unique underdog of sorts ;d

hmmm you know here we have some competition in TK rank is not a dead thing u can always make to the top and try to keep staying at the top.

Just now, Yaku said:

hmmm you know here we have some competition in TK rank is not a dead thing u can always make to the top and try to keep staying at the top.

Well, Might just stick around some more just to see more of the server :th_e16: In the end nostalgia will just pull me back in anyways