Sign in to follow this  
Racheol

Pew pew goes rebel

Hi just wondering... when is Heart Hunter Card > White Knight Card? Is it better to card 2 heart hunters or 2 white knight cards? or the combination of both?

also, which headgear should I aim for? And why? I read that some people opt to use Fox Ear Ribbons, and I also notice that +9 Evil Marching Hat's price is falling BIG TIME, finally is +9 Fancy Feather Hat worth investing on? if so, how great is the difference among the three?

also part 2, which accessories should i aim for? 2 Pendant of Maelstroms? 2 Physical Enhancer Rings(which enchants should I take)? Sarah Earrings

Yes I have switched from Rune Knight main to Warlock main to Rebel main in the span of 2 weeks. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!

59c5fc57719c0_gitgud.gif.666c47df388a73383cd9ec93d3dd00d1.gif 

"ALWAYS DANCE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT"

Heart hunter card is better than white knight when the refine lvl is over +14/15 and only works for revolver and rifle. I recommend to use 2.
If you are going for a crit/qds build, aim for fox ear. Rebels doesnt have good gears or enchants to stack crit like other classes so fox will be very helpful for you.
You can use +9 EMH for spam desperado/firedance or roundtrip or +7 Fancy feather (this is a bit better and cheaper). +9 Fancy feather is the best now for builds like pure qds, desperado/firedance, dragon tail, etc. 
You can use any of those 3 for crit build too but you will need many foods and buffs for ab (if you are going to do this, use +9 emh, this gives a good bonus of % crit dmg).
So +9 emh <= +7 fancy feather < +9 fancy feather for me (was using a pure qds build).
About the difference in real damage among the 3, depends in your current build and gears, in my case did like 1-3k more to R. Amdarais per normal hit and qds using a +9 Fancy feather instead of a +9 emh and +7 fancy.

About accessories, pendant of maelstrom are good to start but the autocast will save you or kill you sometimes. You can upgrade them with physical enhancer ring with enchants like % crit dmg, %atk, %aspd. For example: using a crit/qds build, if you reach can 193 with heat barrel and your own buffs, get enchants like % crit dmg x2 or % crit dmg, %atk. If you cant reach 193 aspd, get  % crit dmg, %aspd as enchants. Sarah earrings are good but only if you get perfect enchants i think, this will cost many zeny and time enchanting them.

Edited by Ciam

17.png

Thank you very much for a detailed response.

Well that explains why my diamondback felt lackluster (was using WK + HH cards). Thank you for this insight.
I'm actually aiming for the best DPS build possible (in a solo situation), do you recommend the QDS/crit build? Am currently using +9 EMH and starting to think of trying Fox Ear Ribbons later. Right now I'm a pure QDS build but, idk, it feels somewhat lacking maybe the fox ear ribbon/crit build is the answer or maybe because my +9 EMH is sucky.
Will probably try buying +7 FFH and Fox Ear Ribbons later today. Thanks for the info!

Yah I figured as much, Pendant of Maelstrom's days are over. I can actually reach 193 aspd with 4 aspd pots and hit barrel(without this I'm at 189 aspd though), alright, so POM and SnF Earrings are nope. And will try to aim for a PER 10~14% Crit damage. Thank you very much the help!

+1 Commend

59c5fc57719c0_gitgud.gif.666c47df388a73383cd9ec93d3dd00d1.gif 

"ALWAYS DANCE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT"

Go for crit/qds to deal with agi up mvps, you will miss less hits and fox will proc more often  or you can run and wait for agi up is over. If you are going to hunt mvps alone i will recommend to use deathadder instead diamondback (you are a easy target with this for agi up mvps), you will do less dmg but you can snap with fallen angel to evade mvps when them come close to you (something like mark mvp, put a bound trap, hit & run with FA and repeat). Use your diamondback/ kingcobra for instances with a party, since there will be a tank you dont need to run from mvp.

17.png