Sign in to follow this  
joysss

Help with Reno's Exorcist AB Guide

Hey guys, I'm following Reno's build for Adoramus (and occasionally ME), but I couldn't get the exact complete equipment that Reno is using in his example of casting Adoramus and Magnus Exorcimus. I'm really hoping to reach the same amount of damage he does, but I could only see his main equipment by those pics... (without enchantment and cards). Can someone help me? Appreciate it!

Adoramus pic: https://i.gyazo.com/32c7a3bb6708d0d0410d0ec3d1407bf3.mp4

ME pic: https://i.gyazo.com/dcd77b7a658fe6d2d48de0f99d3cd0fe.mp4

Regards,

Most of the damage comes from the sets and headless mules, in fact the first example with adoramus could go up to 160-180k damage if you used a margaretha sorin card in the empowered mace. Anyways i'm curious, isn't ME obsolete now that adoramus is AoE? Just go for full adoramus and maximize it. With judgement set, empowered mace with m.sorin card, headless mules and decent matk headgear/accs you could hit 200k easily, and with oratio + vituperatum you can get to 500k.

edit: Now that i think about it, i think they nerfed adoramus damage after making it aoe, but the numbers still should be "crazy high" with what i mentioned above, and it's aoe after all.

Edited by Ghataka
add info

Headgear(s) most likely weakened Fenrir
Weapon card in this screen is nightmare mimic (probably better to use Margaretha Sorin(BIO5) now if your mace is high refined, then again it depends on the mob's MDEF)

Shield Nightmare Arclouse (for the MDEF piercing combo with nightmare mimic)

Accessory cards are probably outdated in the gif as you should use Headless Mules now.

Enchants: stack as much int/MATK as possible on the judgment pieces

Keep in mind that in most cases a normal mace of judgment>the empowered mace of judgement(2 slots -> 2x Margaretha Sorins/ 1 margaretha sorin+ mdef pierce combo)

And keep in mind that Holy stick+Amistr beret outdamages the judgment set combo at around +8 Holy Stick if you use other MATK items (temporal int boots, flattery robe, decent GSS) though it's more expensive.

and as Ghataka pointed out: ME is pretty useless now since Adoramus is AOE anyway

R5B269f.png

reno's damage is from the old multiplier of 1500% before the change. the current multiplier is 1030% at level 10, so factor that into your calculations

if you still want to reach the same level of damage as what's show in the old replay, then you will have to invest in a high refine holy stick with amistr beret combo.