DrProgeria

Returning Ranger, not knowing what to do...

Hi everyone, i am a returning Ranger, i have these 2 sets for my Ranger, but i do really not know what i can do with them, any help is more than welcome.

679199383_BuildRanger.png.5a45900c59ba288e50e11952f78c19f2.png

Your post is way too vague, but I will take a shot:

The one on the left looks like a Farming set, which is pretty ok.

The one on the right looks pretty ready too. You can go a little further by refining WWS to +9 so you can get the Expert Archer enchants on it.

I have a theory build, but I really don't know if it's really worth it, so I won't mention it to not trick people into spending absurd amounts of money to get it.

Sun in the rain, music in the pain.

well first, thanks for the quick answer, now to the point.

yeah the farming set (left one) is quite nice and ready, meanwhile the right one, i wanted to know what i can do with it, like what type of instances i can do, like which instances i can do by my self or with an ab or a big party, just wanted to know that :)

you can probably solo DPS ogh normal as well as jitterbug with an AB.

if you can do 80k+ AS on the maggots at oghn then you're set.

if you cant, upgrade your wwsuit to +7 or better yet, +9. they're cheap now.

then upgrade to +9 ww mant with enchants, then boots with enchants + card, then PER with enchants.

ww set is cheaper, he already has AGO so he doesnt need to buy anything new to do OGH normal

edit:

oh right, the upgrade path. you can also go that route. FF hat + nidhog instead of ww mant and boots

Edited by ilovelucy

23 hours ago, ilovelucy said:

ww set is cheaper, he already has AGO so he doesnt need to buy anything new to do OGH normal

edit:

oh right, the upgrade path. you can also go that route. FF hat + nidhog instead of ww mant and boots

plus u can add card on garment and use TB dex + you can change the ww brooch 

Bee Happy Man!

images.jpg

What is FF hat + nidhog? And why would he replace WWS for this? I am away from ragnarok for a year so I fear I am missing skmething. And now I am getting back. I also play ranger.

Fancy feather hat and nidhoggurs shadow garb have a set for arrow storm. Its best in slot for arrow storm, though you might wanna consider going for sharp shoot builds these days. They deal more DPS

R5B269f.png

1728757946_onlyifweak.png.7643616cf871fba674697b8f7c75c638.png

So is this the best set for arrow storm build? What is the most OP build today? I've never heard of sharp shoots. I like to solo instances like OGH normal