Promestein

Working Hom Ai with Level adjusted skills?

Hello guys! I've been looking around and testing a lot, but I cannot find a working AI with the updated skill levels. 

I saw this "https://github.com/Kisaro/AzzyAI" but my homun does everything else but attack (it attacks anything that attacks me though). I seems to have that same targeting issue when using the original AI. 

TunaDeck posted this AI, "https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/522782178774482944/539984907032592408/AI.zip" but I have the same issue. 

So far, the old AI with the level 5 homun S skill level skill works. Is there an updated version of this one? Or is there a way I can change the skills myself?

One work-around is to enable pvp-mode and set the default pvp-strategy to aggressive, this does work for my edit of the original azzy AI (the first link you posted).

I'd love to know why the regular autoattack did broke as I remember it working just fine after it has been re-enabled through novaext until it stopped working again without any further edits done.

image.png.bee8340ce82af443fbe79cb4eaff5dab.png

image.png.310d24d82b87cb6050ecf12302c01780.png

On 4/12/2019 at 4:52 AM, Kruro said:

One work-around is to enable pvp-mode and set the default pvp-strategy to aggressive, this does work for my edit of the original azzy AI (the first link you posted).

I'd love to know why the regular autoattack did broke as I remember it working just fine after it has been re-enabled through novaext until it stopped working again without any further edits done.

image.png.bee8340ce82af443fbe79cb4eaff5dab.png

image.png.310d24d82b87cb6050ecf12302c01780.png

By Odin's Beard, it works! THANK YOU!

Sorry for the late reply, work stuff and only had time to play now.