Sign in to follow this  
RuMine

Need help with SE

I need a character to farm GMT - I don't like playing with 3rd classes.

A ''decent'' Star Emperor could solo GMT?

Equip:

Riderword (STR3)

Sigrun's Wing's

Gangster Scarf

+7 Abusive Robe (Porcélio + Agi 2 Vit 2)

+7 Crimson Bible

+7 HBP (No Card)

PER +2% ATK/+5%Aspd

PER +5% ASPD/+3%ASPD

I don't have any shield for him to use. Don't know on what build to focus on, just need him to solo GMT since my rebell can't. 

1.png

Your safe bet is to proc miracle and use stellar protection to get 193 aspd. There's a trick to do this, like using ghost element with 3 mangkukulam book then warmth the early enemy until miracle happen. Maybe with miracle you can do gmt until kill fenrir, with falling star build. And don't forget to bring excellion suit with fire property armor for easier time to face Dwigh and Fay Kanavian. Thought, upgrading your gear would be nice, like getting WK/KK card combo and brownrat card

-Use Starfall build. 

-First priority is to reach 193 ASPD with berserk potion, celermine juice.

-Brown rat card. HPB +9 if can. 

-Get Blood Sucker

-For bible use WK/HF

-Loyal Incubus pet or Succubus (I like incubus more for some reason)

-In case miracle doesnt proc when doing the ghost and warmth trick, get an accessory with a phen card.

-Against Fay Kanavian, use ghost element and guarana candy and zoom in to see if she use BOMB. (fire on the ground) Run away from that spot and attack again. 

-Against Dwigh, use Ghost. This is where the hp leeching gears will shine. Blood sucker, rideword, Hunter Fly will constantly keep your hp up. 

-Against Fenrir, use ghost and guarana candy. I think the candy is so important to evade his skill. Use the ladder effectively. Dont be greedy for damage you have 5 mins to kill Fenrir take your time and finish clean. 

I started doing GMT with gears very close to what you have. Without Miracle sometimes it wasn't enough to kill the last two (and lots of them would end into fails) but whenever I had, it was ezpz to finish it everything.

Pretty much what others said is what I would say and advice except I would add an extra tip - careful with Ju, he strips shield and sometimes that can be problematic and give you an unexpected death (although you aren't using shield at the moment so you should be fine).

Posted (edited)

I made a video showcasing my lvl 150 SE defeating GMT.

The video is kind of long because I proc Miracle very late. I also don't rely heavily on Miracle since I have a Phen card and just use opposition but I was just showing you how you should take your time if you can't finish GMT without miracle. Link below:

Edited by Nybor