Nova

PvP Ranking System

1 hour ago, AcidGirl said:

And what u did about that?

You joined to the bigger gang.:mellow:

Anyway the gangs in pvp r not na new behavior. Before the system there were gangs, after the system the same gangs. Not always, but sometimes. 

Is something is not going to change.

Actually I didn't join any "gang". I almost fought everybody that entered in pvp room at least once. Thing that I saw many people in that "ranking" being sit down while there is anyone better than them and stand up when they see a weaker prey to chase down. Pvp honor is not won by points, but for acts and facts

Posted (edited)

A solution to the "sit -noob hunters-", is put a rule that make as an obligation, fights betwen rankers.
If you are a 10 top ranker, you can not gain more points, if you dont fight with the top 5 rankers. 
It is just a idea x.x dont kill me.- 

Edited by IsaacAsimov

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Geitzz's Gryphon said:

Thing that I saw many people in that "ranking" being sit down while there is anyone better than them and stand up when they see a weaker prey to chase down. Pvp honor is not won by points, but for acts and facts

As I said, this is not new.

Ofc a title or a costume it does not make you better, it never will.

Honor is not rewarded for any prize you can shows up, it never will. Not here, not at any place. 

Facts an acts..yes!

1 hour ago, IsaacAsimov said:

A solution to the "sit -noob hunters-", is put a rule that make as an obligation, fights betwen rankers.
If you are a 10 top ranker, you can not gain more points, if you dont fight with the top 5 rankers. 
It is just a idea x.x dont kill me.- 

With a naked eye I don't think is a bad idea, but I don't know if it's difficult to implement. 

Edited by AcidGirl

fancylittlenova.png

the map isnt for people to go sitting etc, its supposed to be a pvp action place, even that i like sit sometimes there, that idea about rankers only getting points from rankers, not good because there will be no motivation for a ranker to enter if there is no other ranker arround, they would be risking their pvp points without any gain otherwise.

the only thing i dont like from this new pvp ranking system is the bg reduction, it was nice how it was, now this feels like a forced BG, and tanky guys are even more tanky now with this foced redux.

31 minutes ago, Zento said:

the map isnt for people to go sitting etc, its supposed to be a pvp action place, even that i like sit sometimes there, that idea about rankers only getting points from rankers, not good because there will be no motivation for a ranker to enter if there is no other ranker arround, they would be risking their pvp points without any gain otherwise.

the only thing i dont like from this new pvp ranking system is the bg reduction, it was nice how it was, now this feels like a forced BG, and tanky guys are even more tanky now with this foced redux.

If they dont fight... then is not worty that they have the point. 
The most of the actuals top 10, are usual fighters, they dont gonna stay outside of pvp just for have a few point

I’m Glad with this rank PVP, just enjoy the fighting and practising with all job while enjoy the reunion of PVP Ragnarok. The only problem for me is I only can online for a while now coz alot of work in real life. So happy grinding you guys have alot of time to PVP. Great update Nova!

BF58402B-4366-4856-A6AB-BD2105FA9BD9.jpeg

96AAD598-6FD1-40FA-83AB-B51F27333DD7.jpeg

i like the idea of ranked pvp but can u make 2 room of pvp, the ranked pvp, and the old pvp. i still  need my old pvp room T.T

I am in favor of the reductions of bg in pvp arena. Hindering the characters from killing a single hit, helps the pvp environment become more competitive, entertaining and fair.

And now that the old pvp room will be back, you could consider restricting mvp and miniboss card in the pvp rank arena. I think it would do more fair for those who fight against tank characters that can totally nullify your damage with 1 card or have a damage considerably higher than the average.

I think the idea of pvp rank is very good, but the fact that your score is affected more by gears that are very difficult to get, does not really make it fair for others who do not have easy access to them.

The idea of the arena 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3, I think it could boost more a positive change also in the area of pvp. Being able to enter for personal duels without interference or practice for the monthly tournaments would be very useful for the evolution of the competition in pvp.

Thank u, i think u are doing a great job.

+1 for restricting mvp cards in pvp ranked room. 

For miniboss card , I think it should be maintained usable. Ghostring, angeling, deviling cards could be obtained at very affordable price now (300-600m) . Not like mvp card (ie gtb) that destroy the fairness of pvp ranked system.